wazua Fri, May 3, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Kenyanlist blocked or what???
Othelo
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 08, 2015 11:39:24 AM

dannyco - wrote:
listers what happened to our village seriously??
kukosa klist for a week ni hujuma!! Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Ask Harry what they did to current iron lady who caught them by their balls...............
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Utanijua With Time
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 08, 2015 11:52:17 AM

And the listers will come trooping here
If you go to bed with an itchy anus. you will wake up with smelly fingers.
Mkenya2030
#23 Posted : Friday, January 09, 2015 11:10:16 AM

I miss Gatheti Sad Pray

Or where do u we get daily newspaper on Wazua? Pray
XSK
#24 Posted : Friday, January 09, 2015 11:48:07 AM

Klist still down! what really happened?
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
seeker*
#25 Posted : Friday, January 09, 2015 6:59:42 PM

dannyco - wrote:

I guess its finally time to grow up. But there is a kenyanlist group on facebook look it up.
Don't fight a battle if you gain nothing by winning.” Erwin Rommel
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, thought like a child, and reasoned like a child. When I became an adult, I no longer used childish ways.
jaggernaut
#26 Posted : Friday, January 09, 2015 7:17:38 PM

Utanijua With Time wrote:
And the listers will come trooping here

And i hope that they are leaving their bad manners at the wazua log in page before they "enter".
Wainadi
#27 Posted : Friday, January 09, 2015 8:10:37 PM

Could it had been turned off due to Fidel death, the 2pm gang over there is vicious, and engage in bare knuckles brawls with team otoyos.
Its all good.
propertyvaluer
#28 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 12:03:49 AM

I miss Kenyalist so badly!! Everyday i try to login yet i know that it was shut down. It was the best site for interaction, where identity is anonymous hence you could talk about anything. In Kenyanlist, you do not just say that you own this and that, you must proof your claims, be whatever they may be, with a photo. A post without a photo is called 'Hekaya za Abunuwasi' in Kenyanlist. it had the best photos, personal life experiences, porojo, utoto, maturity, and some were good at giving advice.

I miss the like of Jakenya, Grace Msalame, Ndauwo, Thirdman, Pin Ndogo, Lola, Seeker, Kamkuiywa, Okiya.

It was a like a family made up of brothers and sisters with the same father but different mothers!!

I will surely miss Kenyanlist.com
Rankaz13
#29 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 10:23:30 PM

propertyvaluer wrote:
I miss Kenyalist so badly!! Everyday i try to login yet i know that it was shut down. It was the best site for interaction, where identity is anonymous hence you could talk about anything. In Kenyanlist, you do not just say that you own this and that, you must proof your claims, be whatever they may be, with a photo. A post without a photo is called 'Hekaya za Abunuwasi' in Kenyanlist. it had the best photos, personal life experiences, porojo, utoto, maturity, and some were good at giving advice.

I miss the like of Jakenya, Grace Msalame, Ndauwo, Thirdman, Pin Ndogo, Lola, Seeker, Kamkuiywa, Okiya.

It was a like a family made up of brothers and sisters with the same father but different mothers!!

Sad Sad Sad
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
Tokyo
#30 Posted : Sunday, January 11, 2015 9:55:33 AM

Thirdman is accomplished crime detective. Such talents should be used those responsible
work to prosper
holycow
#31 Posted : Sunday, January 11, 2015 5:36:10 PM

I only went to the Tech part of the site. Lots of free useful information. The FTA lessons were great. @Luther12 I see you.
kysse
#32 Posted : Sunday, January 11, 2015 6:21:34 PM

Rankaz13 wrote:
propertyvaluer wrote:

Sad Sad Sad

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Iko dawa?
Bykhovets
#33 Posted : Sunday, January 11, 2015 6:47:14 PM

kysse wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
propertyvaluer wrote:

Sad Sad Sad

@essie, wacha kuchokoza Doc Luther the most esteemed member of the village.

The best post I read on klist was on those Gaza, mawaya mawaya, mauki fellows who were being shot daily all over Nairobi.
"Occasionally I drop a tea cup to shatter on the floor. On purpose. I am not satisfied when it does not gather itself up again. Someday perhaps that cup will come together."
evroza
#34 Posted : Sunday, January 11, 2015 7:03:22 PM

I hope wanderi was smart enough to make remote backups. Whoever complained to the host is such an aszhole
wangstewie
#35 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:04:21 AM

what happened to my beloved kenyanlist...anyone knows...
av never beign bored like this...yaani every minute i keep on checking whether the village is back...i miss my villageSad
McReggae
#36 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 3:17:28 PM

Yaani so many wazuans were on kenyanlist!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Othelo
#37 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 4:19:12 PM

Bykhovets wrote:
kysse wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
propertyvaluer wrote:

Sad Sad Sad

@essie, wacha kuchokoza Doc Luther the most esteemed member of the village.

The best post I read on klist was on those Gaza, mawaya mawaya, mauki fellows who were being shot daily all over Nairobi.

A whole dedication!!! smile smile smile
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
XSK
#38 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 4:37:55 PM

propertyvaluer wrote:

Ole wako kweli you were an insider kabisa!!
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
kysse
#39 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:03:34 PM

dannyco - wrote:

ish stop drowning ours with lamentations.Be tough,you shalll overcome, God is on your side.
kysse
#40 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:10:08 PM

wangstewie wrote:
what happened to my beloved kenyanlist...anyone knows...
av never beign bored like this...yaani every minute i keep on checking whether the village is back...i miss my villageSad

eiiiiiish wapi mzee wa kwale! Go rook for your virrage or we find you a job .Every min ? are you a webcrawler or virus?

Argh wacheni kulilia huku. We want to laugh or yeah fight.