wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
My electricity bill.
streetwise
#61 Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2014 10:09:16 AM

The bill may be lower anyway due to the Govt effort to produce cheap power..watch out
MaichBlack
#62 Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2014 10:41:53 AM

mkeiy wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
Electricity Saving Box. I'm using one.It saves up to 30% of your power use by stabilizing and eliminating power loss[wastage] hence lowering your bill by similar margin.

Hey. When you state such a thing, you give more details!!! What is this electricity saving box? Where are they sold? How.much do they cost? How do they work? Where and how are they installed? Are they legal? Are there additional benefits of risk? etc.

I got one 2 weeks ago from a relative. It's a small plug-like thing with two led indicators, you simply plug it in any live socket in the house or office [not for industrial use]. No idea about the cost as yet, it was a gift.

I understand its completely legal,that's after he talked to KP. Apparently any device connected to power after the meter [in your house] is not Kenya power's business.

I'm testing it for one month to see if the billing will be lower.

So you need one for every live socket? That's too much.

Anywho, keep us updated on realized power savings and any other details you come across.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Am
#63 Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2014 2:21:09 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
Electricity Saving Box. I'm using one.It saves up to 30% of your power use by stabilizing and eliminating power loss[wastage] hence lowering your bill by similar margin.

Hey. When you state such a thing, you give more details!!! What is this electricity saving box? Where are they sold? How.much do they cost? How do they work? Where and how are they installed? Are they legal? Are there additional benefits of risk? etc.

I got one 2 weeks ago from a relative. It's a small plug-like thing with two led indicators, you simply plug it in any live socket in the house or office [not for industrial use]. No idea about the cost as yet, it was a gift.

I understand its completely legal,that's after he talked to KP. Apparently any device connected to power after the meter [in your house] is not Kenya power's business.

Anywho, keep us updated on realized power savings and any other details you come across.

@Blackie Niaye uko slow hivi leo.smile
Sounds like 1 Piece, not for all sockets in the house.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Kaigangio
#64 Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2014 2:31:56 PM

Am wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
mkeiy wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
mkeiy wrote:

@Blackie Niaye uko slow hivi leo.smile
Sounds like 1 Piece, not for all sockets in the house.

Wewe @mkely, stop lying to people bwana!!!NKT!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
streetwise
#65 Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2014 3:45:59 PM

Google and see if there is such a thing in the world
jerry
#66 Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2014 4:39:49 PM

streetwise wrote:

For a factory with induction motors we can understand use of energy savers.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
Kaigangio
#67 Posted : Wednesday, December 31, 2014 7:08:00 PM

jerry wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Tell them @jerry...may be @mkely does not operate any resistive load in his premises. All his appliances are composed of inductances with insignificant capacitances and resistances...total inductive impedance!!!

I was thinking his overall power factor for his premises is somewhere near 0.5 to 0.6 lagging...If KPLC knew this he would be in deep trouble!!!

Sasa hio kabox anatwambia labda ni single phase miniature power factor improvement capacitor bank...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Bigchick
#68 Posted : Friday, January 02, 2015 9:04:10 AM

Kaigangio wrote:
jerry wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Tell them @jerry...may be @mkely does not operate any resistive load in his premises. All his appliances are composed of inductances with insignificant capacitances and resistances...total inductive impedance!!!

I was thinking his overall power factor for his premises is somewhere near 0.5 to 0.6 lagging...If KPLC knew this he would be in deep trouble!!!

Sasa hio kabox anatwambia labda ni single phase miniature power factor improvement capacitor bank...Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Not sure why am laughing.

I have understood zero of what Kagiz has written but have learnt some new english sentences with words like insignificant capacitances.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Angelica _ann
#69 Posted : Friday, January 02, 2015 9:16:11 AM

Bigchick wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
jerry wrote:
streetwise wrote:

I have understood zero of what Kagiz has written but have learnt some new english sentences with words like insignificant capacitances.

Hats mimi am floating in total lakini it is orite!!! Lagging smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
streetwise
#70 Posted : Friday, January 02, 2015 4:01:29 PM

But where would you get household equipment with such Pfs today unless they belong to the 60s
Kratos
#71 Posted : Saturday, January 03, 2015 8:41:06 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Kaigangio wrote:
jerry wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Hats mimi am floating in total lakini it is orite!!! Lagging smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Maybe @Kagz is taking everyone for a ride with all that jargon

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
Muller21QW
#72 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2019 2:40:04 PM

Very common problem, pal. Electricity bills are high nowadays. Did you check other electricity companies? There must be more companies which provides electricity. I use https://www.stromtest.no to compare all the prices in the region and to choose the one wich is best.
Angelica _ann
#73 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2019 5:38:12 PM

Muller21QW wrote:
Very common problem, pal. Electricity bills are high nowadays. Did you check other electricity companies? There must be more companies which provides electricity. I use https://www.stromtest.no to compare all the prices in the region and to choose the one wich is best.

Of course you don't know what you are talking about and what we go through with KPLC. Forgiven.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
sparkly
#74 Posted : Friday, October 04, 2019 7:55:27 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Muller21QW wrote:

Of course you don't know what you are talking about and what we go through with KPLC. Forgiven.

Bot detected
Life is short. Live passionately.
Gathige
#75 Posted : Saturday, October 05, 2019 6:15:19 AM

Muller21QW wrote:

Wazua has become a bot paradise.

Admin: There are too many bots in the site.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe