#OccupyHarambeeAve no more harassment!
sky5
#61 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 2:01:16 PM

symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
@AlphDoti - The government intends to go on with the raids and the mosques are still closed.

Are non-Muslims in Kenya no longer innocent because of the death of the young man,raids and closure of mosques?

@symbol, you talk as if you're the president or deputy. It is up to the govt to open the mosque or close. It is up the govt to provide security, for you and for me, and for that boy who was killed by police, and for those 28 people killed in Mandera. It is the responsibility of the govt.

Yes,it is the responsibility of the government.I am interested in the consequences of their actions which you have neglected to address.
Muriel wrote:

The beard destroyer does not know that after hostilities were taken to the believers in the mosque it was only obedience to scripture that led to retaliation.

It seems so.

@symbol, Islam condemns Mandera massacre and similar attacks.

"For this reason did We prescribe ...that whoever kills, unless it be for manslaughter or mischief in the land, is as if he slew all men." Quran 5:32

Read the entire verse:
Quran 5:32 are Muslims allowed to kill innocent? No!!
Quran 5:33 is punishment laid down for treason in Islamic state? Yes! Four otions availabel.
Quran 5:34 is there room for mercy? Yes!!! If you repent before the rulling is passed by the state.
@muriel's comment: are Muslims allowed to retaliate against innocent people? No!! Refer to 5:32
Who are those who retaliate against the innocent? They don't follow Islam. No room in Islam for harming any single innocent person.

You are answering your own questions.

1.Who is harassing Muslims and how?

2.The second question is here.

3.You're insisting on the "innocent people".The verses I quoted don't specify what land.

If the government continues to raid and close mosques,are non-muslims in Kenya innocent?

@Alph, What of Quran 9:29?

KulaRaha
#62 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 3:59:35 PM

If America uses muslims to create al qaeda etc, why are muslims so gullible?

LOOOOOL
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
washiku
#63 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 4:00:40 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

LOOOOOL

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
AlphDoti
#64 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 4:03:36 PM

symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
@AlphDoti - The government intends to go on with the raids and the mosques are still closed.

Are non-Muslims in Kenya no longer innocent because of the death of the young man,raids and closure of mosques?

@symbol, you talk as if you're the president or deputy. It is up to the govt to open the mosque or close. It is up the govt to provide security, for you and for me, and for that boy who was killed by police, and for those 28 people killed in Mandera. It is the responsibility of the govt.

Yes,it is the responsibility of the government.I am interested in the consequences of their actions which you have neglected to address.
Muriel wrote:

The beard destroyer does not know that after hostilities were taken to the believers in the mosque it was only obedience to scripture that led to retaliation.

It seems so.

"For this reason did We prescribe ...that whoever kills, unless it be for manslaughter or mischief in the land, is as if he slew all men." Quran 5:32

Read the entire verse:
Quran 5:33 is punishment laid down for treason in Islamic state? Yes! Four otions availabel.
Quran 5:34 is there room for mercy? Yes!!! If you repent before the rulling is passed by the state.
@muriel's comment: are Muslims allowed to retaliate against innocent people? No!! Refer to 5:32
Who are those who retaliate against the innocent? They don't follow Islam. No room in Islam for harming any single innocent person.

3.You're insisting on the "innocent people".The verses I quoted don't specify what land.

If the government continues to raid and close mosques,are non-muslims in Kenya innocent?

1. Govt, for failing to do due diligence and use intelligence to identify real culptires in insecurity all the way from Mpeketoni, killing of sheikhs, etc
2. Answer is here
3. Me too I didn't specify any land

Non-Muslims in Kenya are innocent, so are Muslims too. Anybody carrying out killing of innocent is guilty. And no religious book mandates that. It's their own making up.
AlphDoti
#65 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 4:06:58 PM

KulaRaha wrote:

LOOOOOL

Everybody is gullible, they are human after all! Even Kapendo killers, were all gullible too, yet they were not Muslims. So are the rest of 94% in the statistics below.

symbols
#66 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 5:15:52 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:

Muriel wrote:

It seems so.

Read the entire verse:

1. Govt, for failing to do due diligence and use intelligence to identify real culptires in insecurity all the way from Mpeketoni, killing of sheikhs, etc
2. Answer is here

Non-Muslims in Kenya are innocent, so are Muslims too. Anybody carrying out killing of innocent is guilty. And no religious book mandates that. It's their own making up.

Thank you for your opinions.
AlphDoti
#67 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 6:06:50 PM

symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:

Muriel wrote:

It seems so.

Read the entire verse:

2. Answer is here

@symbols you're welcome.

Just remember that I'm happy you ask me questions. I thank you for asking me about my religion. As a Muslim, I cannot lie, if I lie, I can go to hell. So if I don't tell the truth, if I make a mistake, you can check it out anyway, because everything in Islam is preserved 100%. The Quran and the Hadiths (prophet's sayings and actions) we still have it as we had it centuries ago! So if anyone claims something, it is all there, it is easy, we can ask him where he got that from. We can find the answer. We can easily verify the claim.
symbols
#68 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 6:20:02 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
symbols wrote:

Muriel wrote:

It seems so.

Read the entire verse:

2. Answer is here

@symbols you're welcome.

Just remember that I'm happy you ask me questions. I thank you for asking me about my religion. As a Muslim, I cannot lie, if I lie, I can go to hell. So if I don't tell the truth, if I make a mistake, you can check it out anyway, because everything in Islam is preserved 100%. The Quran and the Hadiths (prophet's sayings and actions) we still have it as we had it centuries ago! So if anyone claims something, it is all there, it is easy, we can ask him where he got that from. We can find the answer. We can easily verify the claim.

AlphDoti
#69 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 7:08:01 PM

sky5 wrote:
@Alph, What of Quran 9:29?

This is for @sky5. But you can read on if you want...

The verse needs to be understood within its context, within the life example of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and how did he apply.

This 9th chapter of the Quran is one of the last chapters to be revealed. This was after many years of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) of trying to work with the community and to preach the message of Islam. His people had driven him out of his home town, 13 years before. He went to take safe residence in another city Madina where there were Jewish and Christian communities with interaction with him. So at the beginning verses of the chapter before verse 29, speak of about the Pagans breaking their contractual obligation and being out to fight Muslims. So Muslims needed to defend themselves in a battle. This is mentioned in the previous verses 9:1-11. Then in continuing this cause, the Muslims are told how to safeguard the community and how to protect themselves against the onslaught of war from different groups.

Now comes the matter of dealing with the Jews and Christians who are referred to in Quran as people of the book. The Jews and Christians were given an option that they can accept the jizyah (a monetary tribute) and Jews and Christians could live as non-Muslim minorities in the Muslim land. So in 9:29, it is not a verse that says go out and fight Jews and Christians. It is saying that the ultimate result of the fight with the pagan maybe kill the pagan in the battle in which they are trying to kill you. But in the case of Jews and Christians, you don't have to go to war, you can establish a covenant in which they pay a tribute to the governing Islamic state. Just like the way people pay tax in non-Islamic governments.
And their lives would be protected minority in the Muslims state.
guru267
#70 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 9:47:29 PM

And our Masjids will be reopened... Alhamdulilah! Applause
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
ecstacy
#71 Posted : Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:02:30 PM

guru267 wrote:
And our Masjids will be reopened... Alhamdulilah! Applause

smile Enjoy. Given "you" have nothing to hide, please don't mind the sufficient number of bugs and moles to record all the kitchen "Allahu Akbaring".
chepkel
#72 Posted : Thursday, November 27, 2014 3:33:19 AM

Muriel wrote:

The Quran does not preach retaliation. It advocates for self-defense. You have a right to defend yourself when someone attacks your home, space or property. You do not go out to look for this fight as self-defense is only applicable at the time of defense.

All the "Muslim" terrorists do not represent the true meaning of the religion but mere flawed interpretations that are in line with their objectives.

True Islamic believers are kind and generous and would not condone any kind of harm to other fellow human beings.

Swenani
#73 Posted : Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:27:26 AM

chepkel wrote:
Muriel wrote:

The Quran does not preach retaliation. It advocates for self-defense. You have a right to defend yourself when someone attacks your home, space or property. You do not go out to look for this fight as self-defense is only applicable at the time of defense.

All the "Muslim" terrorists do not represent the true meaning of the religion but mere flawed interpretations that are in line with their objectives.

True Islamic believers are kind and generous and would not condone any kind of harm to other fellow human beings.

Sasa @Chepkel,Yaani unakuchako tu kama umenyamasa? Hapari ya Farao?pato uko na njaa?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
AlphDoti
#74 Posted : Thursday, November 27, 2014 9:22:27 AM

chepkel wrote:
Muriel wrote:

@chepkel, thank you for putting it as clearly and as honestly!

@all allow me to show you some clips done to show you the inside of Mosque.

What is Inside the Mosque

What is Islam? An Intersting Mosque Tour Led by Two British Ladies (Trailer). Full documentary here
ecstacy
#75 Posted : Thursday, November 27, 2014 9:54:53 AM

chepkel wrote:
Muriel wrote:

Karibu chepkel. You seem to have more balls than some Wazua muslim watermelon. Are you calling our favourite Wazua Al-Shababe @guru a fake muslim?
guru267
#76 Posted : Thursday, November 27, 2014 10:25:44 AM

chepkel wrote:
Muriel wrote:

Do you know how many unbelievers the Holy prophets of God all the way from David to Muhammad have sent to an early grave?
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
muganda
#77 Posted : Wednesday, December 03, 2014 11:35:18 AM

A little bizarre...

'activist...threats against my life...latest threats against me followed last week's Occupy Harambee Avenue protest...goons were supposed to cause a scuffle and one of them was meant to stab me...police watched us without intervening...Mark Moses Mungwana does the dirty jobs for the Office of the President and one of his mentors is Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria...The police officers told me - “We cannot summon the president’s friend”...'

alma
#78 Posted : Wednesday, December 03, 2014 11:47:58 AM

muganda wrote:
A little bizarre...

'activist...threats against my life...latest threats against me followed last week's Occupy Harambee Avenue protest...goons were supposed to cause a scuffle and one of them was meant to stab me...police watched us without intervening...Mark Moses Mungwana does the dirty jobs for the Office of the President and one of his mentors is Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria...The police officers told me - “We cannot summon the president’s friend”...'

@Muganda he had it all on tape. And there's more. But what's interesting is the comments

Oh the comments. The comments...You really have to worry for Kenyans coz they know not what they are doing.

I for sure would never be an activist for Kenyans. I prefer them suffering consequences.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Muriel
#79 Posted : Wednesday, December 03, 2014 11:50:09 AM

guru267 wrote:
chepkel wrote:
Muriel wrote:

Do you know how many unbelievers the Holy prophets of God all the way from David to Muhammad have sent to an early grave?

Oh!

Had not seen this. Yes.

Unless a buddha follower, self defence is retaliation.
muganda
#80 Posted : Wednesday, December 03, 2014 12:30:46 PM

alma wrote:
muganda wrote:
A little bizarre...

@Muganda he had it all on tape. And there's more. But what's interesting is the comments

Oh the comments. The comments...You really have to worry for Kenyans coz they know not what they are doing.

I for sure would never be an activist for Kenyans. I prefer them suffering consequences.

On tape you say, oh my. But he seems unable to quit. Could he become a martyr for the cause?