wazua Wed, Jun 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

OBAMA CALLS RAO - OVEREXCITED
Nandwa
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:03:21 PM

Goodness gracious, RAO couldn’t hide his kid-like excitement that Obama called him to ask him to play his role to ensure that Kenya gets a new constitution this time round.
Surely RAO didn’t need to recount his telephone conversation to hapless rural folk in Nyanza.
I thought he should have been telling them of what the coalition is doing to make lives better for them.
In the excitement he repeated the same mistake of speaking for Kibaki – that he was also called by Obama...
Can RAO for once let Kibaki talk for himself either personally or thru state house press officials
This Agwambo man should slow his tongue.
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
poundfoolish
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:50:42 PM

If it is a non-issue so why the heck start a thread on it..

Am not into politics neither do i like the guy, but just wondering are you RailaPhobic?
Nandwa
#3 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 6:48:45 AM

@Pound of alternative wisdom.

Yes indeed I have lots of Railaphobia.
I dread that this Man could take leadership of this country.
In the last election our people were mislead into voting for him. Many now are begining to realise how wrong they were.
I dont like Ruto at all, but like him I admit we made a mistake of voting for RAO.
Though you attempted to deny it even before anybody accused you,you exhibit some traces of a RAO Maniac.

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
selah
#4 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 7:20:13 AM

I think Raila is a nationalist and whenever he speak he gives kenyans hope and that a good thing.

When you say Raila is over excited you will be too harsh on the guy, when we elect pple to represent us we want them to be open with us not keep quite until their is a revolt.

What raila is doing is commendable kibaki on the other hand wacha aendelee kunyamaza hivyo hivyo .
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
simonkabz
#5 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 8:48:10 AM

I love RAO's style, he is a jeng' na hafichi. He flosses n I dont mind that. While at it, he comes out as a gud entertainer so let him be, he is one great kenyan.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
bkismat
#6 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 9:23:20 AM

1. RAO is a jeng.
2.U can remove a jeng from jengland but u cant remove the jengness from him.
3.the guy will always be like that.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
Apple Bees
#7 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 9:52:40 AM

that was good news from RAO.

And about his being Luo, everyone is (or should be) proud of their tribes. If being Luo is what makes Raila wrong, then, he'd rather be wrong ALL the time!

Luo till I die (and be reincarnated as such)
Nandwa
#8 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 12:59:27 PM

It might help if we resist posting remarks that touch on ethnic groups.
I would rather discuss RAO the man.
Having said that, I find it below a whole Prime Minister to be talking as though being called by Obama is Jesus' second coming.
That kind of dog wagtail behaviour only serves to deminish the dignity of that office.
Anybody who heard him on telly would be ashamed that our PM would appear so subservient.
Further did Kibaki ask him to go say to the public that Obama called state house and spoke to the President.
Supposing Isaih Kabira sends a fax to news rooms to say that no such call was received!
Watu waache Kijifanya kondoo.
poundfoolish
#9 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 1:08:49 PM

I rarely watch political news. so i didnt see 'the dog wag its tail', he doesnt know i didnt see, he doesnt care i dont care, millions others dont care, its the end of the month we have bills to pay, he has KKK to think off and drooling on the phone for another Obama call..

Who cares about politicians...LET THEM BE!!!

further more i used to read a cliche that says

'SMALL MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE"
middle minds events...

where would it leave us if we were to keep commenting on everything our useless politicians say or do..?
popi
#10 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 1:12:51 PM

@Nandwa

Seems lyk i was not alone. I read the story myself and couldn't help asking myself .... "what the hell was he thinking". Not that i hate him. But there are some things he says that i find rather strange. The other was him saying the Germans will pay Hey (Remember the one time Harambee stars "coach" he brought us?), only for the Germans to deny. What embarassment! He's someone who just says things at the spur of the moment .... I prefer him to Ruto tho'.
abeta
#11 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:52:48 AM

I could not believe it when Rao spoke that way about a phone call from his 'cousin'

Rao is losing it !! I am his supporter but at times he ends up embarrasing us big time. Is it true that he is often drunk when committing such and other slurs ?

Hope his advisors wont fear to tell the King that he has 'donkey ears' !!
Grass doesn't grow on a busy street.
poundfoolish
#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 1:18:33 PM

I need to see this clip, my curiosity is arisen...
true he often has a running mouth especially when he has something up his sleeve or maybe as u put it 'tipsy'...
Ngalaka
#13 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 2:38:00 PM

I missed that clip.
Can anybody give us a link here?
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Prof.J.T.Ouma
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2010 11:59:30 AM

Thoroughness in attention is quite a labor to some. See how this tribal fellow hangs himself:-

Firstly he writes

Nandwa wrote:

In the last election our people were mislead into voting for him. Many now are begining to realise how wrong they were.

Who is our poeple? Your tribe? The fellow declares to the world that he is not an independent thinker but depends on "our people", a herd of tribalism.

As if that is not enough, he tries to fool us by writing:-

Nandwa wrote:
It might help if we resist posting remarks that touch on ethnic groups.

So who is the excitable tribal fellow, Raila or you? I may be demeaning children by asking you not to take us for children, your agenda is very obvious. At least simonkabz is honest when he talks of jango.
Prof.J.T.Ouma
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2010 12:06:29 PM

I dare say i can pinpoint your exact ethnic group by the rhetoric you have come to puke here that is often expressed by your leaders on T.V every other day "Our people made a mistake voting Raila"