wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

29 Pages«<2223242526>»
Gor Mahia F.C : The Nuisance
MaichBlack
#461 Posted : Sunday, November 09, 2014 11:21:01 AM

mkenyan wrote:
Ceinz wrote:
The venues for these matches Gor-Ushuru & Sofapaka-Tusker was unfair. Why take Gor to their fan-base and Sofapaka to Tusker's Home. This is match fixing on the part of KFF.

both gor and tusker were the home teams in their respective matches. there is this matter of each team playing a match at home and one away in football league competitions. it sometimes make silly of match fixing claims. you are funny too.

Gor plays their home matches in Kisumu??? For the record, kindly state Gor's home ground.

One wonders who's silly and/or funny!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#462 Posted : Sunday, November 09, 2014 11:41:56 AM

Alba wrote:
The match was played in Kisumu because the officials found out that hired thugs was hired to come to the stadium to cause fracas then blame it on GM fans

How convenient!!!

Officials found out thugs were to be hired for the last must win game. Officials decided to move the match to another location and.... voila, they randomly chose Kisumu. Luckily, it was most neutral location they could have chosen!!!

Back to the hired thugs story... I'm sure there are many individuals out there who are just waiting to be hired to disrupt Gor's final game full of their Sunday school teacher(s) and church choir fans!!!

That story makes a lot of sense! Totally credible!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
mkenyan
#463 Posted : Sunday, November 09, 2014 12:13:09 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
Ceinz wrote:
The venues for these matches Gor-Ushuru & Sofapaka-Tusker was unfair. Why take Gor to their fan-base and Sofapaka to Tusker's Home. This is match fixing on the part of KFF.

both gor and tusker were the home teams in their respective matches. there is this matter of each team playing a match at home and one away in football league competitions. it sometimes make silly of match fixing claims. you are funny too.

Gor plays their home matches in Kisumu??? For the record, kindly state Gor's home ground.

One wonders who's silly and/or funny!!!

gor maria have three home grounds - city, kasarani and kisumu stadium. the league allows for 3 home grounds per team and they can choose where they play any of their home matches.
Alba
#464 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 12:37:26 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
Alba wrote:
The match was played in Kisumu because the officials found out that hired thugs was hired to come to the stadium to cause fracas then blame it on GM fans

How convenient!!!

Officials found out thugs were to be hired for the last must win game. Officials decided to move the match to another location and.... voila, they randomly chose Kisumu. Luckily, it was most neutral location they could have chosen!!!

Back to the hired thugs story... I'm sure there are many individuals out there who are just waiting to be hired to disrupt Gor's final game full of their Sunday school teacher(s) and church choir fans!!!

Are you feeling pain because Gor Mahia won the league?

You do realize that the home team has the discretion of choosing their home ground. AFC plays some home games in Mumias, Tusker plays home games in Meru, Mathare and Sofapaka play home games in machakos. So why are you being bitter that Gor Mahia played in Kisumu?

You are being silly when you suggest they should have chosen a neutral ground. Why would they? Why the heck would a home team choose a neutral ground? Do you know anything about how a league works?
If a team finds that they get better crowd support in a certain town then its their discretion to choose that town as their home. Thats why Tusker plays home games in Meru.

There are people who are out there who want to take advantage of chaos to loot, whether they are football fans or not. If GM officials find that they can control the crowd easier in Kisumu than in Nrb then its their discretion.

And stop being so bitter because GM won. This kinda bitterness will consume you. Just accept and move on. I have already moved on and planning for next year. GM won fairly. And they had a bigger mountain to climb.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#465 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 9:30:30 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
Alba wrote:

How convenient!!!

@Maichblack, God knows why you are commenting on things you don't understand. I suggest you first read the KPL rule book. Gor did not win the KPL by beating Ushuru in Kisumu, they won by accumulating more points than 15 other teams over a 10 month period in many venues throughout the country.
Hiyo uchungu yako peleka mbali.

And the owner of this thread please change the title to "Gor Mahia FC: The Champions"
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
McReggae
#466 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 9:37:20 AM

Alba wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Alba wrote:

How convenient!!!

Are you feeling pain because Gor Mahia won the league?

You do realize that the home team has the discretion of choosing their home ground. AFC plays some home games in Mumias, Tusker plays home games in Meru, Mathare and Sofapaka play home games in machakos. So why are you being bitter that Gor Mahia played in Kisumu?

You are being silly when you suggest they should have chosen a neutral ground. Why would they? Why the heck would a home team choose a neutral ground? Do you know anything about how a league works?
If a team finds that they get better crowd support in a certain town then its their discretion to choose that town as their home. Thats why Tusker plays home games in Meru.

There are people who are out there who want to take advantage of chaos to loot, whether they are football fans or not. If GM officials find that they can control the crowd easier in Kisumu than in Nrb then its their discretion.

And stop being so bitter because GM won. This kinda bitterness will consume you. Just accept and move on. I have already moved on and planning for next year. GM won fairly. And they had a bigger mountain to climb.

I'm really surprised at Maichmweusi's bitterness, it borders on complete igmorance of the game, he probably doesn't follow the game hence his nonsensical statements regarding why the match was played in Kisumu. In any case Ushuru had lost 9 consecutive matches so how didn't expect them to beat the league leaders! Ameze wembe coz Gor K'Ogalo successfully defended their title!!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Atalaku
#467 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 6:00:14 PM

http://gormahiafc.co.ke/...ns-rewards-playing-unit Gor Mahia fans on Monday afternoon handed over their motivation reward to the 2014 Kenya Premier League champions in an event held at Meladen Palace - Upper Hill.

The fans led by Jael Akinyi, Fred Mwalo, Ben Agunda and group Treasurer Tony Anelka hahttp://gormahiafc.co.ke/index.php/latest-news/862-gor-mahia-fans-rewards-playing-unitnded over a cash reward of Ksh. 460,000 collected over the last two weeks to the team captain Fredrick Onyango, with the executive pledging to top up the figure to Ksh. 500,000 since they also doubled as fans.
...460,000...!!! Baba alitoa ngapi hapa? One can afford to wash his hands with John Walker but cant properly support Ugandan players who have helped the lub clinch the cup once more...

MaichBlack
#468 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 6:52:40 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Aren't people touchy-feely. Relax boys! It's just a game!!!
Angelica _ann
#469 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 7:00:42 PM

Congratulations to Gor for winning its 14th PL title and in the process passing my beloved Arsenal!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Alba
#470 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 9:27:53 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

A classic case of the pot and the kettle. You are the one who became so bitter because GM has won.
mawinder
#471 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 11:57:51 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Alba wrote:

How convenient!!!

@Maichblack, God knows why you are commenting on things you don't understand. I suggest you first read the KPL rule book. Gor did not win the KPL by beating Ushuru in Kisumu, they won by accumulating more points than 15 other teams over a 10 month period in many venues throughout the country.

And the owner of this thread please change the title to "Gor Mahia FC: The Champions"

You expect a mountaineer to praise us!!!!!!!!!
MaichBlack
#472 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 2:23:41 PM

Alba wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

A classic case of the pot and the kettle. You are the one who became so bitter because GM has won.

I was just making an observation.
MaichBlack
#473 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 2:25:14 PM

mawinder wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Alba wrote:

How convenient!!!

You have never met me and now you think you know me??? You'll be surprised my friend...
ecstacy
#474 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 2:34:51 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Alba wrote:

How convenient!!!

You have never met me and now you think you know me??? You'll be surprised my friend...

"Mountaineers" have played "for you", have sponsored "you" but you expected the sponsor to wish loss of his money. Mbuzi kabisa.
Angelica _ann
#475 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 2:37:59 PM

ecstacy wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
mawinder wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Alba wrote:

How convenient!!!

"Mountaineers" have played "for you", have sponsored "you" but you expected the sponsor to wish loss of his money. Mbuzi kabisa.

smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Impunity
#476 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:56:45 PM

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#477 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2014 11:55:14 PM

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Atalaku
#478 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 9:26:39 AM

An invite to state house...
ecstacy
#479 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 2:21:22 PM

Atalaku wrote:
An invite to state house...

Wacha watoke huko, they'll be branded "Jubilee moles" Laughing out loudly
alma
#480 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 2:33:52 PM

I'm surprised someone is excited about these hooligans winning. They had to win. If they did not they would have burnt cars, raped women and killed people as they have done in the past. It was for the higher good.

There is only one way for hooligans to win, that is beat up all the other spectators of the other teams. As they do that they will also stone any car that is passing around them.

Such actions have been used for ages to scare otherwise better competition.

Gor Mahia is a hooligans club. That has not changed since they beat up everyone else this past year.

Thank God they took their hooligan behavior to Kisumu. I propose that that is where they should have all their home matches.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.