wazua Fri, Sep 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
KDN AND Wazua
nanfor1
#1 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 6:44:39 AM

I got the link on the KDN thread and was just wondering.

1. Alma, was your issue solved?
2. Why did wazua admin finish that thread before we were told of the results of this issue?
3. Was alma banned from Wazua?

This topic is catching fire on the net and we really need to know how far it has gone and if wazua admins are conniving with KDN to hide the results of this issue.

Alma, was your issue resolved?
Hata wakizima taa
wazua
#2 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 7:20:13 AM

Dear Nanfor1,

We welcome your contribution. Please feel free to request further feedback relating to the KDN issue. Our action in locking the topic was because:
--we noted thread had deteriorated into insults
--thread was already quite large making reading a bit cumbersome

Welcome to Wazua.
nanfor1
#3 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 7:50:53 AM

Wazua,

You still have not answered my question.

Is alma banned?

Now how would you know the results of this issue? Are you connected to either alma or KDN?

My question still remains

alma, was your issue resolved?
lukandu, you were very enthusiatically giving your emails here, have you resolved this issue?

or did you connive with wazua to try and silence your own client?

Shame shame shame on you if any of the two are true.

Where is alma?
Hata wakizima taa
McReggae
#4 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 8:02:07 AM

Wapi alma.....
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
jaggernaut
#5 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 8:10:25 AM

wazua wrote:
Dear Nanfor1,

We welcome your contribution. Please feel free to request further feedback relating to the KDN issue. Our action in locking the topic was because:
--we noted thread had deteriorated into insults
--thread was already quite large making reading a bit cumbersome

Welcome to Wazua.

What is the moderator's definition of insults? And who complained that the thread was 'too large making reading a bit cumbersome'? So what's the maximum number of contributions that should be made to a thread? Threads become long because people have an interest in the issue being discussed. The censorship going on around here is worse than what is happening in China.
kyt
#6 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 8:48:51 AM

@ wazua, dont think you are the only site we can blog! Be careful with what u do to your registered members, if they go, you will cry like the banks. Chunga sana my friend. Be very afraid. My guy, shauri yako.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
KulaRaha
#7 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 8:50:48 AM

Wazua, you are walking a fine line here...the integrity of these forums is now being questioned.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
wazua
#8 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:00:53 AM

Dear Members,

Nobody's perfect but you are being unfair. We treasure and respect all our members and often accord you the benefit of doubt - kindly accord us the same. Topics degenerate when we focus on personalities rather than the issue at hand.

@Alma is a respected member of Wazu and is not banned.

Thank you for being a part of Wazua
wazua
#9 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:00:56 AM

Dear Members,

Nobody's perfect but you are being unfair. We treasure and respect all our members and often accord you the benefit of doubt - kindly accord us the same. Topics degenerate when we focus on personalities rather than the issue at hand.

@Alma is a respected member of Wazu and is not banned.

Thank you for being a part of Wazua
blackthought
#10 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:05:00 AM

Where is alma?

where is alma?

How are we supposed to know how the whole situation turned out? if there was a shift in focus it is because of the "under-cover" KDN employees who joined the discussion to blast and basically call the other posts "non-sense" and sing the praises of KDN as being the key player in the fiber...Blah, blah, blah!!! that was not the issue.

And then wazua comes in and changes the topic?!!! that was the worst move ever!!! and to now claim that the thread was getting too long? Question: can't wazua members read long posts? or do we have some sort of reading impairment? ---These are BASELESS EXCUSES!!!

It is evident that wazua teamed up with KDN to "manage" the situation!!! and now we don't even know where @alma is or if this whole situation has been sorted!!!

Shame on you wazua!!!SHAME!Shame on you
McReggae
#11 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:05:41 AM

Reminds me of how the mbuzi thread was closed and then you are directed to a new thread that you might not be interested in!!!!
......DEMOCRACY MY FRIEND WAZERE WAZERE!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
kyt
#12 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:14:30 AM

Wazua please stop the habit of terminating posts...plzSad
kyt
#13 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:17:03 AM

Plz stop this wazua
blackthought
#14 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:22:31 AM

How will we know where @alma is if you freeze (and even adulterate) the very forum that was his/her channel of communication to us guys? we are not psychic to know how things turned out!

WHERE IS ALMA?!!!

there is a conspiracy here! not good at alll!
wanjirus
#15 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:26:28 AM

Hi guys am not supporting KDN since am not a member there, my org is on access kenya, IMHO wazua team's view is correct coz the last reply I saw i think #78/79 by pinket was not that appealing directed to a Honorable contributor, we are here to learn and light each others candles when questions around our fields are posed,and not to create enmity amongst ourselves,I personally have gathered so much from wazua/sk and would appeal to my friends hitting below the belt to focus on benefiting wazurians/skrians and from,pliz rate your replies.
blackthought
#16 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:27:39 AM

Yes!!! please stop it! and FYI wazuaShame on you ...we can read long posts!!!!why would you think we CANNOT READ LONG POSTS? who then is reading all these posts on this your site? please explain now!!!

where is alma?
nanfor1
#17 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:32:18 AM

I love the fact that this topic is now the most viewed topic in kenyan forums like rcbowen, mashada and even haiya. Did you hear that Wazua and your KDN?

You are not going to hide under member bans, changing forum threads and such nonsense. We want to know if this issue was resolved.

Some fellows at KDN have decided that alma is a small fish so will not give him any sort of support. I think this should be a lesson taught in business schools all around the world. Just to inform the KDN moles out there about the repurcursions of their behaviour on this post.

If their target is corporates, then they should understand that corporate decisions are made by the "small fish", or omena who did not get to recieve good service in their omena outfits. I am very sure seing all the hits that this small topic has made for Wazua that there are people who are going to make their next buying decision based on the outcome of this one post.

Kweri rogo?

It is shame to see a company dealing with a client in this way. Total shame! Actually, it is unbelievable!

I do hope that KDN gets what is coming to them.

More power to the internet. Alma would have suffered in silence as KDN went on telling the world that they have the biggest dick in the world.

Shame, Shame, Shame to KDN!

As for Wazua admin. Do your editing skills portend to what you are going to do if you are supporting one political party or another? Were you paid by KDN to sanitise this post? Was it worth it?

7 days without any action from KDN other than the 3 little pimps is a sure indicator that KDN is not the Best ISP in Kenya.

Shame!Shame on you

I have sent this to all my twitter and facebook friends. This company needs to be shown for exactly who and what they are. Next time you buy from KDN ask yourself this question.

"Are you a Mbuta or an Omena?"Pray
Hata wakizima taa
blackthought
#18 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:32:53 AM

wanjirus wrote:
Hi guys am not supporting KDN since am not a member there, my org is on access kenya, IMHO wazua team's view is correct coz the last reply I saw i think #78/79 by pinket was not that appealing directed to a Honorable contributor, we are here to learn and light each others candles when questions around our fields are posed,and not to create enmity amongst ourselves,I personally have gathered so much from wazua/sk and would appeal to my friends hitting below the belt to focus on benefiting wazurians/skrians and from,pliz rate your replies.

Ok, @wanjirus, what do you think of wazua changing the Topic, to something more "politically correct?" and this was not even done immediately thee post was made over a week ago, it was done when they noticed the interest it is generating!!!

why pull such stunts? it does not make sense! wazua is silencing @alma from further sharing info on his/her experience with KDN!!!

WRONG!!!..This is NOT CHINA!!!
nanfor1
#19 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:39:01 AM

@blackthought,

In all my life on the internet, I have never seen a site dismiss a well regarded member like this.

I have also never seen such behavior from a major corporate anywhere in the world. And believe me, I have travelled.

I suggest we wait for alma to return or be unbanned. I have a funny feeling that nothing was done seeing that the KDN moles have all suddenly gone quiet.
Hata wakizima taa
wazua
#20 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:52:20 AM

Dear Members,

Wazua, like all things we value in life, is governed by rules and policies. These conditions must be tough but fair and they are all for our benefit - all users accede to the same when joining or using the forum.

Often it's easier to believe in conspiracy theories than take responsibility for our actions.

Action: @alma starts thread relating to KDN support issue. Due to inaction, he becomes even more upset and intention moves toward sabotage
Result: Wazua changes topic of thread to indicate we won't be the conduit

Action: Wazua's actions show non-users that it's a fair forum
Result: Technical person from KDN joins to offer assistance

Action: @Pinket registers and give blatant support to KDN; @blackthought retaliates and @Pinket will not be outdone
Result: Wazua closes the topic as a time-out noting users can initiate similar thread

Action: @kyt starts similar thread relating to same issue
Result: Wazua merges thread with this post

We intend to allow your criticisms of us to continue unabated. But are determined that even in your displeasure, we must respect others outside our community. And no, we've not been contacted in any way or offered anything by KDN. And no user has been banned at any time as a result of this incident.

Leadership is not easy. Welcome to Wazua.