wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<1213141516>»
More Appointments: ERC, KENGEN and Kenya Power
McReggae
#261 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 3:49:28 PM

Hahahhaha, guys those are senior stuff appointments and mark you I did not comment!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
MKWASI
#262 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 5:09:29 PM

Just thinking; when one is appointed one grade above the position one currently holds, it is a mere promotion.

simonkabz
#263 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 6:50:54 PM

MKWASI wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Those are not appointments MC....they are internal promotions.

To me MC this is becoming petty. I do not think honestly we should go that low. Many organisations having been undertaking this kind of promotions either due to reorganisation or restructuring. Organisations ahve a free hand to do so unless you convince there were more qualified and deserving individuals who missed the oppotunity.

Soon you will be talking how a support staff from this tribe has been promoted and so on.

They are better ways of flaring tribal animosity; definitely this not being one of them.

Look at the appointing authority. At times I pity Uhunye. His CSs appointed from all over the country keep presenting betrayed names for him to appoint. The commissions keep doing the same and making the Ouru look like a tribalist which I think he is NOT. Like I said before, maybe we need a Commission of Kenyan Tribes........to vet names and ethnic backgrounds before appointment, this will save the executive lots of missiles directed at it for things not exactly its fault, and will go a long way in obligating the state machinery to embrace the face of Kenya. Ile commission ya hate speech kazi yake ni gani haswa?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
murchr
#264 Posted : Monday, July 07, 2014 8:05:47 PM

McReggae wrote:
Hahahhaha, guys those are senior stuff appointments and mark you I did not comment!!!!

So how does that concern us? And were those the only appointments in the entire KPLC? Really, i know my opinion is not warranted but i think you need a life
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
harrydre
#265 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2014 12:01:38 AM

Regional & Ethnic balance?

C & P Nation

Intelligence chief Michael Gichangi has resigned as President Uhuru Kenyatta announces far reaching changes in government.

The President has also nominated Dr Monica Juma as Principal Secretary in the Department of Interior, Mutea Iringo to Ministry of Defence, Patrick Omutia to Ministry of Mining, Richard Etai Titus to Ministry of Sports, Culture and the Arts and Mwanamaka Amani Mabruki to the Ministry of Devolution.

He also nominated John Konchella to the department of East African Community, Khadijah Kassachoon to the Ministry of Health and Fred HK Segor to the department of Livestock.

Here is the full statement by the President:

STATEMENT BY MANOAH ESIPISU, STATE HOUSE SPOKESPERSON, ON CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT

1. RESIGNATION OF MAJOR-GENERAL GICHANGI

His Excellency President Uhuru Kenyatta regrets to announce the resignation, on personal grounds, of Major-General Michael Gichangi as Director-General of the National Intelligence Service.

Gichangi had a distinguished and colourful career spanning four decades in Kenya’s defence forces, where he rose through the ranks to Major-General. The much-decorated Major-General Gichangi was appointed to head Kenya’s intelligence gathering in 2006 for a five-year term. His term in office was renewed in 2011.

He has played his role as Director-General of NIS with commitment, dedication and professionalism, for which our country is grateful.

His Excellency the President thanks Major-General for his distinguished service to the country.

His Excellency the President has asked Major-General Gichangi to remain in his role until a replacement is nominated.

2. RESHUFFLE OF PRINCIPAL SECRETARIES

To enhance service delivery, the President said it had become necessary to realign the assignment of portfolio responsibilities of the Government as contained in Executive Order No. 2 (2013). In this regard, the President has made the following changes.

Amb. Dr Monica Juma – Department of Interior

Mr Mutea Iringo – Ministry of Defence

Mr Patrick Omutia – Ministry of Mining

Amb. Richard Etai Titus – Ministry of Sports, Culture and the Arts

Ms Mwanamaka Amani Mabruki – Ministry of Devolution

Amb. John Konchella – Department of East African Community

Dr Khadijah Kassachoon – Ministry of Health

Prof. Fred HK Segor – Department of Livestock

3. Nominations and Transfers of Ambassadors

His Excellency the President has nominated the following persons to the post of Ambassador our missions abroad.

Robinson Githae - Washington DC

Chirau Ali Makwere - Dar es Salaam

Kiema Kilonzo – Ankara, Turkey

Sam Ongeri - Habitat

Richard Opembe – Dublin

Mohammud Mohammed – Riyadh

Lucy Chelimo – Ottawa

Dr George Masafu – Kinshasa

Professor Bitok – Khartoum

Joseph Magut- Berlin

Major-General Joff Otieno – Cairo

Galma M Boru – Doha

Isaac Njenga – Windhoek

Sheikh Dor – Muscat

Dr Karau – Geneva

Sophie Kadzo Kombo – Lusaka

Rukia Sugow – Tehran

Prof George Godia – UNESCO

His Excellency the President has transferred the following Ambassadors and diplomats to new stations.

Amb Mohamed Gello – Seoul

Amb Lazarus Amayo – London

Amb John Lanasunya – Algiers

Amb Ali Abbas – Kuwait

Amb SK Maina – Tokyo

Lemorashira – Harare

Joseph Maikara – Luanda

Jean Kamau – Bangkok

His Excellency the President has made the following appointments of Deputy Ambassadors/Deputy Heads of Mission.

Bellianda Achieng Omino – New Delhi

Aggrey Shitsama – Station to be announced

Jane Waikenda - Pretoria

i.am.back!!!!
jaggernaut
#266 Posted : Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:35:59 PM

washiku
#267 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 8:46:55 AM

Kwani McReggae hakuona hii? I have been waiting for him to upload kutoka janasmile smile smile

Quote:
President Uhuru Kenyatta has appointed Retired Major-General Gordon Odemo Kihalangwa as the Director of Immigration replacing Mrs Jane Waikenda.
ZZE123
#268 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 8:51:59 AM

washiku wrote:
Kwani McReggae hakuona hii? I have been waiting for him to upload kutoka janasmile smile smile

Quote:
President Uhuru Kenyatta has appointed Retired Major-General Gordon Odemo Kihalangwa as the Director of Immigration replacing Mrs Jane Waikenda.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly But wait for @Mawinder to give you the middle name of the guy and it will be a Njoroge or Kamau
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
mawinder
#269 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 9:03:49 AM

ZZE123 wrote:
washiku wrote:

Quote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly But wait for @Mawinder to give you the middle name of the guy and it will be a Njoroge or Kamau

He is a retiree who should be at home but at least Uhuru has begun hearing our cries.
jerry
#270 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2014 12:55:40 PM

McReggae wrote:

Snr stuff... staff...?
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
harrydre
#271 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 10:09:30 PM

washiku wrote:

Quote:

Hata hii hajaona smile smile smile

http://www.nation.co.ke/...24/-/sqvbg8/-/index.html
i.am.back!!!!
Bigchick
#272 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2014 6:39:32 AM

harrydre wrote:
[quote=washiku]Kwani McReggae hakuona hii? I have been waiting for him to upload kutoka janasmile smile smile

Quote:

http://www.nation.co.ke/...4/-/sqvbg8/-/index.html[/quote]

..................waiting to hear his "also known as Ndegwa or Mburu"

Or something like "the position is not powerful"
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
mawinder
#273 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2014 11:11:40 AM

Bigchick wrote:
harrydre wrote:
[quote=washiku]Kwani McReggae hakuona hii? I have been waiting for him to upload kutoka janasmile smile smile

Quote:

Edwin Yinda Mahihu-Chairman, ICT Authority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Bigchick
#274 Posted : Saturday, November 01, 2014 11:49:41 AM

mawinder wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
harrydre wrote:

Quote:

Edwin Yinda Mahihu-Chairman, ICT Authority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is fine if in there mila its the men who adopt the gals name.It is Sally who is a Mahihu not Yinda.

Anyho I said it here before ....for success face the mountain like Yinda.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
McReggae
#275 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2014 8:11:38 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Wendz
#276 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2014 8:20:39 AM

McReggae wrote:

Yaaaaaaaaani.... in this country, women cant even run their own fund??????????? yet we know there are any who have ran successful businesses - read Makini,Riara, keroche... na fund hatuwezi?
McReggae
#277 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2014 8:32:40 AM

Wendz wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Yaaaaaaaaani.... in this country, women cant even run their own fund??????????? yet we know there are any who have ran successful businesses - read Makini,Riara, keroche... na fund hatuwezi?

I also found that out of order, doesn't auger well!!!!
mawinder
#278 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2014 8:35:49 AM

McReggae wrote:
Wendz wrote:
McReggae wrote:

And it had to be Mwirigi, a Kikuyu man.These people aargh!!!!!!
jaggernaut
#279 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2014 8:46:49 AM

mawinder wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Wendz wrote:
McReggae wrote:

When Ouru appointed Rachel Omamo, a woman and a Luo to be defense minister, and the military is male dominated, you people never complained like you are doing now when that engineer has been appointed at WEF.
McReggae
#280 Posted : Wednesday, November 05, 2014 8:53:44 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
mawinder wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Wendz wrote:
McReggae wrote:

When Ouru appointed Rachel Omamo, a woman and a Luo to be defense minister, and the military is male dominated, you people never complained like you are doing now when that engineer has been appointed at WEF.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Male dominated Vs a woman fund? Do you ever listen to yourself, and why bring in that flower girl in this discussion, is it a secret who runs the military???