Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

29 Pages«<1718192021>»
Gor Mahia F.C : The Nuisance
MKWASI
#361 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:58:13 PM

Del
Wendz
#362 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:00:22 PM

yaaaaaawwwwwnnn! Who said kenya belongs to some two boring tribes! People, give us a break! we are talking about hooliganism in Machakos here... No one cares about your kikuyu/luo tribes! hooligans were in machakos and destroyed property.... badly. and the team need to be fined big time! and banned from playing there (sadly none of the players might have been involved in the hooliganism but they suffer for their fans).

And yes, the hosts are responsible for security, but who expects any civilised person in this day and age to behave the way these goons behaved! And by the way, for those bringing in the tribal card, i believe rugby has die hard fans and they only "destroy" what they came with, not what they found (in machakos at least).....
maka
#363 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:12:40 PM

possunt quia posse videntur
McReggae
#364 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:15:09 PM

So guyz can I clearly get, people should attack Luos and we are expected lie low like antelopes because if you provide a rebuttal then you are tribal? Again tell me, why are perceived kikuyus in this forum who are the majority very ready to admonish @Impunity, @Mawinder for perceived tribal comments but are ok with whole threads targeting Luos and only come with their nationalistic views when a Luos stands up for his community, some guys are so predictable!

@Wendz up there has rightly put, no place for hooligans! There is no monopoly for tribal slurs in Wazua though!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
kysse
#365 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:15:39 PM

what did they do this time round? just hearing stuff on radio.
jaggernaut
#366 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:36:05 PM

McReggae wrote:
NKT, eti 99% of thieves are kikuyus so they must 1st accept that before we can finish the problem in Kenya, how does that sound?

So this is what crime data from law courts and police stations from the 47 counties, from kwale, to siaya, to moyale to homa bay etc says? I never knew this.
ZZE123
#367 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:42:38 PM

Wendz wrote:
yaaaaaawwwwwnnn! Who said kenya belongs to some two boring tribes! People, give us a break! we are talking about hooliganism in Machakos here... No one cares about your kikuyu/luo tribes! hooligans were in machakos and destroyed property.... badly. and the team need to be fined big time! and banned from playing there (sadly none of the players might have been involved in the hooliganism but they suffer for their fans).

And yes, the hosts are responsible for security, but who expects any civilised person in this day and age to behave the way these goons behaved! And by the way, for those bringing in the tribal card, i believe rugby has die hard fans and they only "destroy" what they came with, not what they found (in machakos at least).....

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Mayakos7
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Angelica _ann
#368 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:47:34 PM

ZZE123 wrote:
Wendz wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Mayakos7

Further they also destroy what is willing and ready ........
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
MKWASI
#369 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 6:03:45 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
Wendz wrote:

Let us not judge them may be they did not come with the willing and ready...and what we are seeing is a volcano that could not withstand...
alma
#370 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 6:04:28 PM

McReggae you see why Gor should take this menace more seriously than they currently are? Petty fools like Harrydre and his sister ecstacy will use it for their tribal and political gain.

The fact is, Gor Mahia knows who the hooligans are and as long as they keep quiet, then neanderthals like Harrydre will sing this song to oblivion.

Remember the Mungiki menace. It was not until the community agreed to help the gov't remove the fleas amongst them that anything was done.

I have suffered those green uniforms twice and I have no intention of seeing kumbaya with them. As long as you wear that green uniform, you are out to harm me.

That is until Gor takes this issue seriously.

In the meantime, may you suffer the cat calls from the 2pm gang.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
ecstacy
#371 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 6:16:58 PM

^^^ so you have a monopoly of condemnation?? Consult a mogotio goat, it knows better.
Atalaku
#372 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 6:35:57 PM

MKWASI wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
Wendz wrote:

Let us not judge them may be they did not come with the willing and ready...and what we are seeing is a volcano that could not withstand...

...Ati they destroy what they came with, not what they found there ...Talk of pussy destruction, pussy annihilation, pussy decimation. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
harrydre
#373 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 6:44:47 PM

Uram wrote:
washiku wrote:
Um Sayala wrote:
Uram wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
To all the cry babies here, call a spade a spade! This club was not called Luo Union for it's 'national face' neither can you leave out the famous club Patron from activities of his Caliphate especially where he seems to be the last not first to condemn these criminal activities! I forgot MiB still ran his show anyway..how different is that from this??

Gor and Luo Union are two separate and independent entities. Luo Union rebranded itself to Reunion, at the time Gor became Gulf Olympic Rangers and Abaluhya became AFC. Gor went back to it's original name, AFC retained it new name and as best as I know Reunion died.

History of Gor Mahia

That was insightful. didnt know that GOR means Gulf Olympic Rangers. Learning never stops

And what does the word "Mahia" mean?

Magic

'Mahia' also means Huge Horns yaani pembe. and kumea pembe means...
i.am.back!!!!
harrydre
#374 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 6:47:15 PM

alma wrote:
McReggae you see why Gor should take this menace more seriously than they currently are? Petty fools like Harrydre and his sister ecstacy will use it for their tribal and political gain.

The fact is, Gor Mahia knows who the hooligans are and as long as they keep quiet, then neanderthals like Harrydre will sing this song to oblivion.

Remember the Mungiki menace. It was not until the community agreed to help the gov't remove the fleas amongst them that anything was done.

I have suffered those green uniforms twice and I have no intention of seeing kumbaya with them. As long as you wear that green uniform, you are out to harm me.

That is until Gor takes this issue seriously.

In the meantime, may you suffer the cat calls from the 2pm gang.

stop sugarcoating this menace and acting all the good kid. there is a 99% chance the 2 times you were attacked by Gor, it was Luos who did it.
i.am.back!!!!
Wamunyota
#375 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 7:12:57 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
Wendz wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Hutia Mundu!!
harrydre
#376 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 8:44:01 PM

@alma happy now? smile

i.am.back!!!!
Alba
#377 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 11:18:50 PM

If you are a AFC or Gor Mahia fan stand proud for your team and do not get wound up by tribal-hate threads like this one.

Look neither Gor Mahia nor AFC nor even Shabana is responsible for the fact that there are a few loons among the fans. That would be like blaming all kikuyus for the mungiki menace or for the crime spree currently bedeveling the country.

Virtually every football team out there has hooligans be it Egypt or Nigeria or Holland or Brazil. Kenya is no different. Even Shabana in its heyday used to have some crazy fans some of whom would threaten opposing players with machetes. Even the nascent Congo boys had some crazy fans. In fact the hooliganism that pertains in Kenya is small fry compared to what happens in Europe.

Hooliganism has never been resolved by the teams any more than the mungiki menace was resolved by people in central province. Its up to the government to do something. So yes I am basically saying there is not much else that the clubs can do. They have identified hooligans for the police before. They put security measures in place for home games etc.

As I see it, they have done what they can. I hear strong words from the sports minister but no action.

Hooliganism in places like the UK is dealt with by government. Look closely at what the UK government did to combat hooliganism after the Heysel disaster. We need something similar here. Govt can start by actually arresting and charging hooligans. They can actually ban known hooligans from stadia and put their posters at every entrance at the stadia. They can install CCTV cameras at stadia. The money generated by these two teams is enough to pay for them. They can also deploy more policemen at stadia. Have you ever seen how many police are present when Zamalek plays Al Ahly?

Long story short, if you are a fan of GM or AFC or Shabana, then stand tall and disregard the the hatorade. Most football fans in Kenya are peaceful. There are a few bad apples. Most matches involving the big two are peaceful. I have said it many times and will say it again. Community clubs are good for Kenya and offer the country plenty of positives, tribal haters be damned.
meme
#378 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 2:51:50 PM

Wendz wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause smile smile
Patience. You cannot have a baby in one month by impregnating nine women....
McReggae
#379 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 3:16:36 PM

Alba wrote:
If you are a AFC or Gor Mahia fan stand proud for your team and do not get wound up by tribal-hate threads like this one.

Look neither Gor Mahia nor AFC nor even Shabana is responsible for the fact that there are a few loons among the fans. That would be like blaming all kikuyus for the mungiki menace or for the crime spree currently bedeveling the country.

Virtually every football team out there has hooligans be it Egypt or Nigeria or Holland or Brazil. Kenya is no different. Even Shabana in its heyday used to have some crazy fans some of whom would threaten opposing players with machetes. Even the nascent Congo boys had some crazy fans. In fact the hooliganism that pertains in Kenya is small fry compared to what happens in Europe.

Hooliganism has never been resolved by the teams any more than the mungiki menace was resolved by people in central province. Its up to the government to do something. So yes I am basically saying there is not much else that the clubs can do. They have identified hooligans for the police before. They put security measures in place for home games etc.

As I see it, they have done what they can. I hear strong words from the sports minister but no action.

Hooliganism in places like the UK is dealt with by government. Look closely at what the UK government did to combat hooliganism after the Heysel disaster. We need something similar here. Govt can start by actually arresting and charging hooligans. They can actually ban known hooligans from stadia and put their posters at every entrance at the stadia. They can install CCTV cameras at stadia. The money generated by these two teams is enough to pay for them. They can also deploy more policemen at stadia. Have you ever seen how many police are present when Zamalek plays Al Ahly?

Long story short, if you are a fan of GM or AFC or Shabana, then stand tall and disregard the the hatorade. Most football fans in Kenya are peaceful. There are a few bad apples. Most matches involving the big two are peaceful. I have said it many times and will say it again. Community clubs are good for Kenya and offer the country plenty of positives, tribal haters be damned.

Applause Applause Applause Applause
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
streetwise
#380 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 3:16:47 PM

Let me say this, you can’t explain hooliganism whatever the case. let’s grow up and stop this nonsense