wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

29 Pages«<1617181920>»
Gor Mahia F.C : The Nuisance
harrydre
#341 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 2:48:22 PM

McReggae wrote:
NKT, eti 99% of thieves are kikuyus so they must 1st accept that before we can finish the problem in Kenya, how does that sound?

Theft I would place 80% of thieves to be Kikuyus and 99% of Mungiki to be Kikuyus. So keep burying your head in the sand.

i.am.back!!!!
Gordon Gekko
#342 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 2:57:30 PM

ecstacy wrote:
To all the cry babies here, call a spade a spade! This club was not called Luo Union for it's 'national face' neither can you leave out the famous club Patron from activities of his Caliphate especially where he seems to be the last not first to condemn these criminal activities! I forgot MiB still ran his show anyway..how different is that from this??

Gor and Luo Union are two separate and independent entities. Luo Union rebranded itself to Reunion, at the time Gor became Gulf Olympic Rangers and Abaluhya became AFC. Gor went back to it's original name, AFC retained it new name and as best as I know Reunion died.
Angelica _ann
#343 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:05:14 PM

Gordon Gekko wrote:
ecstacy wrote:
To all the cry babies here, call a spade a spade! This club was not called Luo Union for it's 'national face' neither can you leave out the famous club Patron from activities of his Caliphate especially where he seems to be the last not first to condemn these criminal activities! I forgot MiB still ran his show anyway..how different is that from this??

Gor and Luo Union are two separate and independent entities. Luo Union rebranded itself to Reunion, at the time Gor became Gulf Olympic Rangers and Abaluhya became AFC. Gor went back to it's original name, AFC retained it new name and as best as I know Reunion died.

8.4.4 cannot know that ........ Gor = Luo to them smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Uram
#344 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:06:08 PM

Gordon Gekko wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

History of Gor Mahia
Um Sayala
#345 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:12:52 PM

Uram wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

History of Gor Mahia

That was insightful. didnt know that GOR means Gulf Olympic Rangers. Learning never stops
"Peace is our profession, War is our business" ...Unknown
washiku
#346 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:16:43 PM

Um Sayala wrote:
Uram wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

History of Gor Mahia

That was insightful. didnt know that GOR means Gulf Olympic Rangers. Learning never stops

And what does the word "Mahia" mean?
Uram
#347 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:19:40 PM

washiku wrote:
Um Sayala wrote:
Uram wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

History of Gor Mahia

Magic
McReggae
#348 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:20:48 PM

People are forgetting the grandson of Ogallo hence K'Ogallo? Ok!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
washiku
#349 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:30:17 PM

Uram wrote:
washiku wrote:
Um Sayala wrote:
Uram wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

History of Gor Mahia

Magic

Ah..okay. Thanks.
masukuma
#350 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:33:17 PM

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
vin
#351 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:34:05 PM

It is sad that you people who are deemed to be more informed can stoop this low in tribal insults.If education,exposure,life experience have not changed you up to now,hata ukioshwa na mwarubaine you will still remain dirty in mind.Let respect and decorum prevail.
Advice is like snow.The softer it lands the harder is sticks.
mwenza
#352 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:38:01 PM

vin wrote:
It is sad that you people who are deemed to be more informed can stoop this low in tribal insults.If education,exposure,life experience have not changed you up to now,hata ukioshwa na mwarubaine you will still remain dirty in mind.Let respect and decorum prevail.

And some people always wonder why the herebelow keep on happening:-

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...aspx?g=posts&t=30563
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Impunity
#353 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:38:23 PM

Um Sayala wrote:
Uram wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

History of Gor Mahia

Na hii Gulf ni ile Gulf oil ya RAO ama ni Kavirondo?

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

GOR = Gulf Oil Raila?
Liar Liar
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Swenani
#354 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:43:21 PM

vin wrote:

Some wazuans are just plainly stupid,beyond redemption!!

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
maka
#355 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:04:28 PM

Gor fined 500k and to play 5 games behind closed doors.
possunt quia posse videntur
Angelica _ann
#356 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:07:47 PM

maka wrote:
Gor fined 500k and to play 5 games behind closed doors.

Applause Applause Applause

Closed doors???????????
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Pesa Nane
#357 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:21:06 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Gor fined 500k and to play 5 games behind bars.

Closed doors???????????
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
washiku
#358 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:25:02 PM

Pesa Nane wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Gor fined 500k and to play 5 games behind bars.

Closed doors???????????

smile smile smile
ecstacy
#359 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:25:15 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

8.4.4 cannot know that ........ Gor = Luo to them smile

^^^^^^ The dinosaurs don't even know their club history. Please be educated ^^^^^^^

Gor Mahia Football club was formed on February 17 1968 following the amalgamation of Luo Union FC and Luo Stars football clubs. However the history of the club goes back to the 1950s with the formation of Luo Union FC. The original Luo Union FC was formed in the 1950s and was the brainchild of freedom fighter Jaramogi Oginga Odinga. Luo Union FC finished second in the first ever Kenyan national league held in 1963 and then won the league in 1964 with players like the legendary keeper James Sianga, Stephen Yongo, Fred Siranga, and Daniel Nicodemus "Arudhi". In 1965 they finished second to Feisal of Mombasa on goal difference.

In 1966 and 67, there was a major split in Luo Union Football Club. Some players split and formed Luo Sports club. Others stayed with Luo Union. But when Luo Union were were omitted from the 1966 league at the expense of Luo Sports club, some players opted to join Kisumu Hotstars.
ecstacy
#360 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:34:38 PM

harrydre wrote:
McReggae wrote:
NKT, eti 99% of thieves are kikuyus so they must 1st accept that before we can finish the problem in Kenya, how does that sound?

Theft I would place 80% of thieves to be Kikuyus and 99% of Mungiki to be Kikuyus. So keep burying your head in the sand.

People are entitled to their own opinion not their own facts. A majority of the Mungiki would be "Kikuyu's". That does not make all "Kikuyus" Mungiki. You don't see anyone getting their knickers twisted over that. Most hooligans in a Gor Mahia match do come from somewhere, it just happens most are from the same place Laughing out loudly What are people here from the same place crying about?? If they have embarrassed you, you indeed should feel embarrassed! si kulialia oh "my people are being targeted", oh oh..