wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

29 Pages«<1516171819>»
Gor Mahia F.C : The Nuisance
Angelica _ann
#321 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:08:25 AM

McReggae wrote:
PESA TUSATUMA
FW48HZ7684 Confirmed.Ksh10,000,900.00 sent to ALFRED MUTUA. 07237.... on 27/10/ 2014 at3: 30 pm. New M-PESA balance is Ksh 356,456,876.You don't need to save to get a loan on Mshwari.

ya kutowa!smile smile smile

lakini jahman wacha jokes kwa maneni serious kama hii ya hooliganism ya Gor fans!!!!!!!1
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
McReggae
#322 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:11:43 AM

Angelica _ann wrote:
McReggae wrote:
PESA TUSATUMA
FW48HZ7684 Confirmed.Ksh10,000,900.00 sent to ALFRED MUTUA. 07237.... on 27/10/ 2014 at3: 30 pm. New M-PESA balance is Ksh 356,456,876.You don't need to save to get a loan on Mshwari.

lakini jahman wacha jokes kwa maneni serious kama hii ya hooliganism ya Gor fans!!!!!!!1

What do you do? I was among the 1st to comment on this incidence and was equally disappointed but then fellows still come here calling all of us hooligans and throwing jibes at a whole tribe, what to do, join them!!!

.......I'm curious to know how the jaruos identified some shops where kikuyu/wariahe businesses were targeted as opposed to the kao businesses!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Um Sayala
#323 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:15:29 AM

very unfortunate. My quiz is, Cant police arrest two or three of these hooligans and prosecute them?
Is there a law restricting police, while allowing the Club to hold its supporters responsible?
"Peace is our profession, War is our business" ...Unknown
alma
#324 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:16:48 AM

McReggae wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
McReggae wrote:
PESA TUSATUMA

What do you do? I was among the 1st to comment on this incidence and was equally disappointed but then fellows still come here calling all of us hooligans and throwing jibes at a whole tribe, what to do, join them!!!

.......I'm curious to know how the jaruos identified some shops where kikuyu/wariahe businesses were targeted as opposed to the kao businesses!!!!

Chill some things in life are just facts and you can't get away from them. It's like saying you found some wariahe in Mungiki. That's not true.

I bet you 100% that the people who slapped the goal keeper were luos. That's the problem of having teams that are ethnic in nature just like Luo United. When they do bad things, luos and baba are dumped into the equation.

I don't like it, but unfortunately that is public perception.

So instead of getting mad at the people who's cars were stonned and burned by your football fans, please help the police in identifying them.

Otherwise, for me anyone wearing that Gor Mahia T-Shirt is a terrorist out to burn my car.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
McReggae
#325 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:22:02 AM

alma wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
McReggae wrote:
PESA TUSATUMA

Chill some things in life are just facts and you can't get away from them. It's like saying you found some wariahe in Mungiki. That's not true.

I bet you 100% that the people who slapped the goal keeper were luos. That's the problem of having teams that are ethnic in nature just like Luo United. When they do bad things, luos and baba are dumped into the equation.

So instead of getting mad at the people who's cars were stonned and burned by your football fans, please help the police in identifying them.

Otherwise, for me anyone wearing that Gor Mahia T-Shirt is a terrorist out to burn my car.

Fair enough I can't change you opinion, that is your right but let me as you, what is it in you that just ticks when the Luo is involved or can be blamed, we have a referee still in hospital assaulted last week in the Ingwe/Sofapaka match, why didn't you come with the long posts and lectures that you give here every other day when it's Gor involved, is it a football problem when other are involved but a Luo problem when Gor is involved?
McReggae
#326 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:24:13 AM

KTN calls this the destruction at Machakos stadium, mmmmhhhh!!!!

alma
#327 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:27:17 AM

Agreed kabisa if your brethren in AFC leopards also participated in another tribal orgy of stoning people, they too are in the terrorist groups.

So in Kenya we have 5 terrorist groups, Al Shabab, MRC, Mungiki, Gor Mahia and Afc Leopards
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Swenani
#328 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:48:13 AM

McReggae wrote:
You dismiss the hooligans and they still keep throwing insults and jibes at your tribe, what to do?

PESA TUSATUMA

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
ecstacy
#329 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 11:35:42 AM

To all the cry babies here, call a spade a spade! This club was not called Luo Union for it's 'national face' neither can you leave out the famous club Patron from activities of his Caliphate especially where he seems to be the last not first to condemn these criminal activities! I forgot MiB still ran his show anyway..how different is that from this??
meme
#330 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 12:11:01 PM

murchr wrote:
meme wrote:
mawinder wrote:
washiku wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
Gor banned from playing in Mayakos stadium!!!!

Quote:
27th October, 2014

MACHAKOS BANS GOR MAHIA FROM PLAYING IN MACHAKOS DUE TO VIOLENT BEHAVIOUR OF THE TEAM’S FANS

Gor Mahia is an amazing football club. However, the violent behaviour of its fans during and after yesterday’s match against Sofa Paka FC in Machakos was despicable and unacceptable.

The people of Machakos are peace loving people and love happiness, good things and development but abhor violence.

As a preventive measure and so as to ensure no one is injured or killed after a Gor Mahia or any other football match in Machakos, the County Government of Machakos has banned Gor Mahia Football team from playing in Machakos County Stadiam until further notice.

In addition, the County is invoicing Gor Mahia football team for an estimated Kshs. 10 million as compensation of destroyed County Government and Private property.

In the meantime, police are studying CCTV footage and will be instituting cases against individual rowdy and violent Gor Mahia fans who caused mayhem in Machakos.

H.E. Dr. Alfred N. Mutua, EBS
GOVERNOR.

Alfred Nganga Mutua is a Jubilee mole and cannot stand Gormahia.

@Mawinder... please grow up! You dont have to show us how Jelly brained you are! Barbaric, brutish behaviour has nothing to do with CORD or JUBILLE... again.... Grow the **ck up!

Utangoja sana...my eyes played tricks on me nikasoma Barbaric British...So i almost wrote back saying, "thats the only thing he seemed to have picked up from Queensland" My bad,...never mind.

The stupidity of these club owners and fans continue to demonstrate and prove that Darwin was right! Kuna wale bado wana evolve.

Sad
Patience. You cannot have a baby in one month by impregnating nine women....
meme
#331 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 12:18:10 PM

McReggae wrote:
alma wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
McReggae wrote:
PESA TUSATUMA

Fair enough I can't change you opinion, that is your right but let me as you, what is it in you that just ticks when the Luo is involved or can be blamed, we have a referee still in hospital assaulted last week in the Ingwe/Sofapaka match, why didn't you come with the long posts and lectures that you give here every other day when it's Gor involved, is it a football problem when other are involved but a Luo problem when Gor is involved?

Problem is simple. REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT. In kawaida protests... In campus ( Uon)...football matches...

Show me a riot, and I will show you a Luo. Does that make ALL Luos rioters? Ofcourse not, but unfortunately, perception is king. Ask any Nairobi driver.. anytime you see those green tshirts you assume some goons will vandalise and destroy your car.
Patience. You cannot have a baby in one month by impregnating nine women....
McReggae
#332 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 12:30:45 PM

meme wrote:
McReggae wrote:
alma wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
McReggae wrote:
PESA TUSATUMA

Problem is simple. REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT. In kawaida protests... In campus ( Uon)...football matches...

Show me a riot, and I will show you a Luo. Does that make ALL Luos rioters? Ofcourse not, but unfortunately, perception is king. Ask any Nairobi driver.. anytime you see those green tshirts you assume some goons will vandalise and destroy your car.

Agreed perception is Key and we agree to disagree but my point remains simple.

1. If you talk about goons I will have a discussion with you and join in dismissing the same.

2. If it become a LUO bashing affair then I'm sorry I will not join, you can however throw the insults as much as you can but I will not just join in the crowd!!!!!
Swenani
#333 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 12:53:43 PM

@Matimoni, Can you user this thread?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Angelica _ann
#334 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 1:08:59 PM

Swenani wrote:
@Matimoni, Can you user this thread?

Why ........ used to this!!!!!!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#335 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 1:22:45 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
For guys who watched off the press, turns out the two guys who beat up the sofapaka goalie are well known ............

Why do we have a police force in the country?
possunt quia posse videntur
harrydre
#336 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 1:53:54 PM

McReggae wrote:
meme wrote:
McReggae wrote:
alma wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
McReggae wrote:
PESA TUSATUMA

Agreed perception is Key and we agree to disagree but my point remains simple.

1. If you talk about goons I will have a discussion with you and join in dismissing the same.

2. If it become a LUO bashing affair then I'm sorry I will not join, you can however throw the insults as much as you can but I will not just join in the crowd!!!!!

But 99% of the goons are luo smile

You need to accept the facts before you can cure the problem.
i.am.back!!!!
MKWASI
#337 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 2:17:08 PM

Gor won the match. The referee helped rig the match. The events that followed were spontaneous. We have overwhelming evidence that Gor won.

Sounds a familiar script...
McReggae
#338 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 2:17:36 PM

NKT, eti 99% of thieves are kikuyus so they must 1st accept that before we can finish the problem in Kenya, how does that sound?
Angelica _ann
#339 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 2:19:23 PM

MKWASI wrote:
Gor won the match. The referee helped rig the match. The events that followed were spontaneous. We have overwhelming evidence that Gor won.

smile smile smile
ecstacy
#340 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 2:27:34 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
MKWASI wrote:

smile smile smile

Laughing out loudly