29 Pages«<1415161718>»
Gor Mahia F.C : The Nuisance
ZZE123
#301 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 5:41:12 PM

Swenani wrote:
washiku wrote:
The Gor Effect?

Is this for real?

It’s for real.. And Mawinder with his usual useless tribalism is busy yapping about Mutua being a Jubilee mole yet the destruction is massive pelted on innocent wanainch.. Bure kabisa!!!!!!
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Swenani
#302 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 5:48:27 PM

Bigchick wrote:
No words.

with this kind of behaviour,Baba will never win.

Baba anaingilia wapi?
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Njung'e
#303 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 5:53:18 PM

Swenani wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
No words.

Baba anaingilia wapi?

Confine yourself to the b*tt post.That,you understandsmile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
ZZE123
#304 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 6:03:15 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
No words.

Baba anaingilia wapi?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Bigchick
#305 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 6:06:56 PM

Swenani wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
No words.

Baba anaingilia wapi?

I vowed to respect Baba and I am committed to that so I shall not say a word of how anaigia hapa.

However we see Baba through his supporters.Enough said.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
harrydre
#306 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 6:21:38 PM

Bigchick wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
No words.

Baba anaingilia wapi?

I vowed to respect Baba and I am committed to that so I shall not say a word of how anaigia hapa.

However we see Baba through his supporters.Enough said.

They are just like him. They can either Win else Chaos! NKT
i.am.back!!!!
jaggernaut
#307 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 7:10:58 PM

Swenani wrote:
washiku wrote:
The Gor Effect?

Is this for real?

The luo people.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#308 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 7:23:51 PM

Otherwise the game went well and the teams even played an extra time of 10 minutes. K'Ogalo players even got a second goal after them goons had attempted to interrupt play to no avail. We are still front runners for the cup.

I hope the goons who caused chaos in macha are arrested.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
otienosmall
#309 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 7:50:56 PM

washiku wrote:
The Gor Effect?

A kikuyu friend of my nibbled this saying… “ihii itithiaga uthoni” NKT!! Loosely translated as “lads (uncircumcised) are never invited for dowry negotiations”…still trying to figure out why he associated the saying to chaos; probably dangling prepuce and peace cannot share a sentence
ecstacy
#310 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 9:08:10 PM

Isn't it time to come up with legislation that can result in red lines after which a club can be disbanded? It cannot be the same club or clubs year in year out resulting even in deaths. Current methodology is NOT working!
meme
#311 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 9:24:16 PM

mawinder wrote:
washiku wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
Gor banned from playing in Mayakos stadium!!!!

Quote:
27th October, 2014

MACHAKOS BANS GOR MAHIA FROM PLAYING IN MACHAKOS DUE TO VIOLENT BEHAVIOUR OF THE TEAM’S FANS

Gor Mahia is an amazing football club. However, the violent behaviour of its fans during and after yesterday’s match against Sofa Paka FC in Machakos was despicable and unacceptable.

The people of Machakos are peace loving people and love happiness, good things and development but abhor violence.

As a preventive measure and so as to ensure no one is injured or killed after a Gor Mahia or any other football match in Machakos, the County Government of Machakos has banned Gor Mahia Football team from playing in Machakos County Stadiam until further notice.

In addition, the County is invoicing Gor Mahia football team for an estimated Kshs. 10 million as compensation of destroyed County Government and Private property.

In the meantime, police are studying CCTV footage and will be instituting cases against individual rowdy and violent Gor Mahia fans who caused mayhem in Machakos.

H.E. Dr. Alfred N. Mutua, EBS
GOVERNOR.

Alfred Nganga Mutua is a Jubilee mole and cannot stand Gormahia.

@Mawinder... please grow up! You dont have to show us how Jelly brained you are! Barbaric, brutish behaviour has nothing to do with CORD or JUBILLE... again.... Grow the **ck up!
Patience. You cannot have a baby in one month by impregnating nine women....
Impunity
#312 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 9:42:27 PM

ecstacy wrote:
Isn't it time to come up with legislation that can result in red lines after which a club can be disbanded? It cannot be the same club or clubs year in year out resulting even in deaths. Current methodology is NOT working!

They should borrow the red line from @Ole Lenku
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Swenani
#313 Posted : Monday, October 27, 2014 10:54:54 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
No words.

Baba anaingilia wapi?

Noted with thanks!
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
murchr
#314 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 6:20:38 AM

meme wrote:
mawinder wrote:
washiku wrote:
ZZE123 wrote:
Gor banned from playing in Mayakos stadium!!!!

Quote:
27th October, 2014

MACHAKOS BANS GOR MAHIA FROM PLAYING IN MACHAKOS DUE TO VIOLENT BEHAVIOUR OF THE TEAM’S FANS

Gor Mahia is an amazing football club. However, the violent behaviour of its fans during and after yesterday’s match against Sofa Paka FC in Machakos was despicable and unacceptable.

The people of Machakos are peace loving people and love happiness, good things and development but abhor violence.

As a preventive measure and so as to ensure no one is injured or killed after a Gor Mahia or any other football match in Machakos, the County Government of Machakos has banned Gor Mahia Football team from playing in Machakos County Stadiam until further notice.

In addition, the County is invoicing Gor Mahia football team for an estimated Kshs. 10 million as compensation of destroyed County Government and Private property.

In the meantime, police are studying CCTV footage and will be instituting cases against individual rowdy and violent Gor Mahia fans who caused mayhem in Machakos.

H.E. Dr. Alfred N. Mutua, EBS
GOVERNOR.

Alfred Nganga Mutua is a Jubilee mole and cannot stand Gormahia.

@Mawinder... please grow up! You dont have to show us how Jelly brained you are! Barbaric, brutish behaviour has nothing to do with CORD or JUBILLE... again.... Grow the **ck up!

Utangoja sana...my eyes played tricks on me nikasoma Barbaric British...So i almost wrote back saying, "thats the only thing he seemed to have picked up from Queensland" My bad,...never mind.

The stupidity of these club owners and fans continue to demonstrate and prove that Darwin was right! Kuna wale bado wana evolve.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Gordon Gekko
#315 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 7:59:58 AM

I first wish to sympathize with the good hard working Kenyans who lost property or were injured in Mayakos. I guess insurance will classify this as a riot, hence no compensation will be coming forth from them.
Who was the home team? The home team is responsible for the hire of the stadium, making all necessary security arrangements and ensuring law, order and security of both teams, fans and property.
Did the security apparatus analyze the situation or did they just deploy a lorry load of cops? A simple analysis comes to my mind. Which club has the most volatile fans in East Africa? Which team is on the brink of clinching the league title, hence heightening expectations of the fans?
An answer to these questions should have informed the security deployment, in terms of quantity and quality. I suspect the hosts, in a bid to maximise on profits, requested for the least number of the lowest calibre officers they could get away with.
Governor Mutua's reaction is at best an emotional outburst that has no standing, unless he seeks the ten metres from the team that hired his facility. His banning of Gor setting foot in his county is OK, it is his county and he should be able to control who uses his hard built facilities.
Hooliganism is a problem the world over, the first and simplest response should be to arrest and prosecute hooligans. I have never heard of a football hooligan arraigned before a Kenyan court. If we can't even carry out a simple task as arresting and prosecuting, how can we expect this menace to go away?
Sober
#316 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:31:10 AM

If these guys owned vehicles, they would not be doing what they did in Machakos. The guy on the street has no relation with their football business, an they get to hurt them. FKF should do something
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
alma
#317 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:42:45 AM

Hawa watu wa Gor Mahia wamezidi.

Trying to even suggest that since this happens in the whole world then it should happen in Kenya too is rather as Murchr put it, barbaric.

I was unfortunate to see the fkl or pkf or kff fellow on TV last night, trying to blame the gov't, mutua and even the weather. The fact is, Gor Mahia as a team know the people who slapped the goal keeper. There are only so many jaruos in a soccer pitch.

They should do the right thing and help with investigations and tell us who was throwing the stones. Otherwise, I will remain steadfast in my belief that Gor Mahia is a group of hooligans not deserving to walk the streets of Nairobi. They are as bad and even worse than Mungiki.

Ni hayo tu.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
quicksand
#318 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:00:12 AM

Sober wrote:
If these guys owned vehicles, they would not be doing what they did in Machakos. The guy on the street has no relation with their football business, an they get to hurt them. FKF should do something

Other entities can teach Gor Mahia a lesson if FKF is unwilling. Kudos to Mutua. Someone has to break the hegemony For instance, owners/operators of stadiums require Gor Mahia to deposit an indemnity with a neutral party before the match kicks-off....any whiff of damage and the money is forfeit.
2) Trouble attracts a minimum number of matches which Gor plays to empty stadiums but they compensate the other club for loss ticket revenue...
That is just off the top of my head. Hit the pocket and people really pay attention. Hooligans and trouble-makers will be profiled and identified very very fast, and rioting would cease. I hope the 10 million shilling charge sticks, and the technical bench gets banned from soccer management for starters.
McReggae
#319 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:05:05 AM

You dismiss the hooligans and they still keep throwing insults and jibes at your tribe, what to do?

PESA TUSATUMA
FW48HZ7684 Confirmed.Ksh10,000,900.00 sent to ALFRED MUTUA. 07237.... on 27/10/ 2014 at3: 30 pm. New M-PESA balance is Ksh 356,456,876.You don't need to save to get a loan on Mshwari.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Angelica _ann
#320 Posted : Tuesday, October 28, 2014 10:06:51 AM

For guys who watched off the press, turns out the two guys who beat up the sofapaka goalie are well known ............
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen