wazua Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<3456>
Jubilees jumbo land scandal in Karen
poundfoolish
#81 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 10:31:15 AM

Haha ati people are touched and angered by this! Just because it touches on wailer and not The Prince?

But just my observation! why are we even concerned with a piece of Idle land in Karen. Is it a natural sanctuary? A Forest?
It has been lying idle for long while we buy sell and build on every nook and cranny while acres have been lying idle in Karen of all places.
There must have been some silent battles in the back ground and now they have exploded. Wenye Nguvu wapishwe

How was it affecting 'you' when it was Idle and how does it affect us now that some people want to build on it!

Hii sio vita yetu. I say, lets leave the person(s) developing it now continue they are creating employment and utilizing land that was there for speculation.
alma
#82 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 10:54:54 AM

mmmh poundfoolish how can we explain this to you nicely...mmmhhh

It's affecting me because I'm afraid that after the children of Kanu are done stealing all the land in Karen, they will come for my kaburoti in Ruai.

You do know they finished the forests, don't you?

Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
iMANI
#83 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 11:07:50 AM

poundfoolish wrote:
Haha ati people are touched and angered by this! Just because it touches on wailer and not The Prince?

But just my observation! why are we even concerned with a piece of Idle land in Karen. Is it a natural sanctuary? A Forest?
It has been lying idle for long while we buy sell and build on every nook and cranny while acres have been lying idle in Karen of all places.
There must have been some silent battles in the back ground and now they have exploded. Wenye Nguvu wapishwe

How was it affecting 'you' when it was Idle and how does it affect us now that some people want to build on it!

Hii sio vita yetu. I say, lets leave the person(s) developing it now continue they are creating employment and utilizing land that was there for speculation.

@poundfoolish

First they grabbed land in Mau Forest, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a land owner there.

Then they grabbed land in Lamu, and I did not speak out—

Then they grabbed land in Karen, and I did not speak out—

Then they came for my 'kasmall' plot in Ruai—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Life and beer are very similar........chill for best results.

shocks
#84 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 12:12:48 PM

masukuma
#85 Posted : Friday, October 17, 2014 12:30:27 PM

poundfoolish wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause watu wajipange! wang'ang'ane! shida yako ni utapata ka8th ruai aje halafu unajifanya uko na opinion ya who should own 130 acres in Karen just because ulinunua gazetti ya sunday. The fact that Da Gama Rose owns that much land in Karen means he is no push over - wacha wenye nguvu wanyenyuane. It's not even public land! it's just a dispute between wenye nguvu.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Gordon Gekko
#86 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 12:57:17 PM

I'm glad no one has resigned yet over such mundane land issues. People resign over mega scandals like...

http://mobile.nation.co..../-/11h1e3wz/-/index.html
maka
#87 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 1:30:08 PM

[quote=Gordon Gekko]I'm glad no one has resigned yet over such mundane land issues. People resign over mega scandals like...

http://mobile.nation.co....-/11h1e3wz/-/index.html[/quote]

smile
Kenya is indeed a funny country...How hard is to say who were behind the guys sub dividing the land and paying for the sand trucks and wages for the fundi's? So if its not the DP,not Sonko or Kidero...Its not Muhoro or the 40 Mps then who can it be...
possunt quia posse videntur
thuks
#88 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 1:49:29 PM

maka wrote:
[quote=Gordon Gekko]I'm glad no one has resigned yet over such mundane land issues. People resign over mega scandals like...

http://mobile.nation.co....-/11h1e3wz/-/index.html[/quote]

smile
Kenya is indeed a funny country...How hard is to say who were behind the guys sub dividing the land and paying for the sand trucks and wages for the fundi's? So if its not the DP,not Sonko or Kidero...Its not Muhoro or the 40 Mps then who can it be...

EACC will tell us???
I care!
wanyee
#89 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 4:19:37 PM

The usual kelele..its about time media just ignored these fools ..wait 2017...2013 ilikua kionjo
harrydre
#90 Posted : Monday, October 20, 2014 11:59:27 PM

masukuma wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause watu wajipange! wang'ang'ane! shida yako ni utapata ka8th ruai aje halafu unajifanya uko na opinion ya who should own 130 acres in Karen just because ulinunua gazetti ya sunday. The fact that Da Gama Rose owns that much land in Karen means he is no push over - wacha wenye nguvu wanyenyuane. It's not even public land! it's just a dispute between wenye nguvu.

and how exactly did he acquire this piece of land?
i.am.back!!!!
Siringi
#91 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 11:25:33 AM

"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
McReggae
#92 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 12:37:10 PM

Siringi wrote:

Saw it coming: Sonko was last week mobilizing close allies including a friend to masquerade as the needy beneficiaries of the land in question so as to conceal the actual beneficiaries. The land was to be divided into further smaller portions........Walker and Wailer were not happy!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Euge
#93 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 12:47:13 PM

McReggae wrote:
Siringi wrote:

Saw it coming: Sonko was last week mobilizing close allies including a friend to masquerade as the needy beneficiaries of the land in question so as to conceal the actual beneficiaries. The land was to be divided into further smaller portions........Walker and Wailer were not happy!!!!!

Hope stones will turn as a result
Lord, thank you!
washiku
#94 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 1:04:17 PM

McReggae wrote:
Siringi wrote:

They were not happy with the subdivision by Sonko or with that Sonko was involved or by what exactly?
omhangla
#95 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 1:09:21 PM

harrydre wrote:
masukuma wrote:
poundfoolish wrote:

and how exactly did he acquire this piece of land?

the same way kenyatta family obtained theirs. willing buyer, willing seller apaprently
McReggae
#96 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 1:46:33 PM

washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Siringi wrote:

They were not happy with the subdivision by Sonko or with that Sonko was involved or by what exactly?

The manner in which it was being carried out!!!

Now I hear the 40 thieves have paid both sides, Konzolo and Da Gama Rose, whoever win they will get their puroti in Karen!!!
washiku
#97 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 2:07:21 PM

And the story continues...

Sonko wrote:
Quote:
I have been unwell for the last two weeks I think ni Ebola ya Hague. I have been accused & named by my colleagues in the CORD coalition as one of the beneficiaries or grabbers who grabbed the Karen land just because I was spotted at the scene (land in question). I wish to respond as here under:
To be spotted at the scene doesn't mean or give evidence that my presence there was purposely to grab the land in question. I have been successfully fighting for reposession of public land and schools for a couple of years now including visa oshwal school in westlands, Buruburu girls school; Langata high school; Kamkunji Secondary School; st. Catherine primary school; Huruma children's home and now Nairobi school playground.
I was approached by an elderly widow aged 89 yrs old who is alleged to be the official claimant and administrator of the estate of her late husband Mr. Mburu who until his death, was the former Nairobi County PC and who was the legal registered bonafide owner of the 134 acres land in question in Karen. The poor widow further alleged that Dagama Rose who's currently claiming to be the owner was an advocate of their family when her late husband was alive and she has been trying for years to fight back for the land in vain. Apart from the document she availed to me were newspaper cuttings of the same case he raised some 2 years ago but she could not pursue her right after unknown people called to threaten her. Since the land in question is in my county, the poor widow still resides in my county, the late Mburu was the former PC of in my county and though I'm not an advocate, the widow managed to give me all the necessary copies and authority to pursue the matter on her behalf. The first thing I did was to leave the widow in my office coz of her old age and visited the scene with her relatives where we found a group of masai morans guarding the land in question. The clothes I was wearing on when the photo was taken at the scene which the CORD politicians are circulating and connecting it with me in their grabbing allegations are the same clothes I had when the poor widow came to my office to complain that some influential and connected lawyers had stolen her late husbands property. Attached herewith are photos including the one which is being circulated by my colleagues in the opposition.

McReggae
#98 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 2:20:43 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Sonko yawa!!!! danganya jinga!!!!
mawinder
#99 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 2:48:05 PM

other names i have found are
1.Wainaina
2.Awuonda
McReggae
#100 Posted : Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:02:50 PM

mawinder wrote:
other names i have found are
1.Wainaina
2.Awuonda

smile Our people have started 'working hard'!!!!