wazua Mon, Jun 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
if Wazua is the answer - can we have our question back?
simonkabz
#21 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2009 8:54:50 PM

@sumuni, so u think this is the 1st sk makeover? U are a newbie (sic) so allow me to enlighten u kidogo...A few years back, sk made the 1st metamorphosis. The logo was changed n the green background n thread groupings incorporated. It received a standing ovation on relaunch! Everybody was all praises! U thnk all these pple are crazy? I knw admin might just hear us then u wil be basking in our sweat!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
tony stark
#22 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2009 1:06:31 AM

Wazua Admin is just the best. In true SK manner they will shut up and just monitor halafu life goes on!!
How many times has SK admin heard people say they will leave. Where will you go?? SK Admin nows this and will let you complain and in 2 weeks life will go on!
kadonye
#23 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2009 3:54:27 AM

@ wazua admin, maybe the first poll you should do should be about the features.find out how many like it then return us back if many are not impressed...btw did u lose quotation marks after fixing apostrophe?N how do i search for "mzee" topics?the site isnt striking to a guest.looks like a company website.my take...
What a wicked man I am!The things I want to do,I don't do.The things I don't want to do I find myself doing
oops
#24 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2009 5:39:57 AM

honestly i don't understand this so called wazua. sijui kama ni mimi au?
akowally
#25 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2009 6:36:11 AM

smile @ kadonye

The old quotation marks " were removed and replaced with '& quot', I think wazua should correct the '&quot' part because it feels hilarious to read those posts.

lol @ simonkabz

Read my post on the first impressions and you will see my likes and dislikes...in fact wazua admin came out and responded to people's queries...so in short, I like some stuff, I don't like some...they've said they'll make more changes...and I believe in 21 days guys will have gotten used to the site...as you can clearly see there are some complaints that are simply because guys do not know how to manouvre...Applause Good that you've aired out your views...I'm sure they'll be considered in one way or another

Shame on you @ wazua

Think critically about the watchlist and performance calculator...those were some of the things that attracted me most to sk...you have put TOO much emphasis on discussions and forgotten some very important stuff

JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
akowally
#26 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2009 6:54:02 AM

lol lol lol
See I have just gotten a taste of what I was talking about...actually the watchlist and performance calculator are still there, you can get them at investor > services and tools...
lol lol lol
JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
Jacy26
#27 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2009 11:13:18 AM

Day 2 and I'm still not excited abt this at all!! Sad
If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love - Maya Angelou
The General
#28 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2009 12:06:07 PM

@ Jacy26 & Oops,

Shida nini? Fungua roho..
The thicker the thigh the sweeter the pie.
willin2learn
#29 Posted : Tuesday, December 01, 2009 5:08:03 PM

My only grouse is with the many colours. May be it's my ol and ailing eyes.

Wazua without the 'soothing green' is like our national flag without it.

Warudishe hiyo rangi halafu bas, mimi nita

sasa hii kitu ya kucheka mtu anaichora aje?
Kaigangio
#30 Posted : Wednesday, December 02, 2009 3:57:29 PM

is it really possible to have 20 replies and 0 viewers on a thread???

or am i seing things upside down?

check any forum category, on the replies and views columns and you will see what i mean.....

Wazua!!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
savant
#31 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2010 12:56:39 PM

First off, let's give credit where credit is due, the new site gives added functionality to both members and sk(wazua) admin.

However, they made a classic marketing blunder and went all out. Instead of incorporating a bit of the old and a bit of the new, they overhauled the entire site. Kinda like when Coke changed the formula to coke. (Managers!!! really)

SK, listen to the users n take a leaf from Google. Ever wondered how they've done such a good job becoming the search tool of choice for the vast majority of internet users???
Well, they succeed mainly coz... the search page is very simple It doesn't intimidate users, whether you're new to their service or not.
Généralement, les gens qui savant peu parlent becoup, et les gens qui savant beaucoup parlent peu.
- Rousseau.
inf8nity
#32 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2010 7:36:54 PM

savant wrote:
First off, let's give credit where credit is due, the new site gives added functionality to both members and sk(wazua) admin.

However, they made a classic marketing blunder and went all out. Instead of incorporating a bit of the old and a bit of the new, they overhauled the entire site. Kinda like when Coke changed the formula to coke. (Managers!!! really)

SK, listen to the users n take a leaf from Google. Ever wondered how they've done such a good job becoming the search tool of choice for the vast majority of internet users???
Well, they succeed mainly coz... the search page is very simple It doesn't intimidate users, whether you're new to their service or not.

Well said!Applause
Zakumi
#33 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2010 8:49:43 PM

How can one PM someone in the new wazua?
The Strong Do What They Want,The Weak Do What They Must!