Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

CFA June 2014 Exams
Mist
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 22, 2014 9:14:50 AM

Morning Wazuans,

Anyone doing the above exams?

We exchange notes.

Wazua Spirit smile
Simplicity is the utmost sophistication.
tkzee
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 5:09:08 PM

Can you enroll first and then register for exams later or both have to be done at the same time.
''i can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies,but not the madness of people''-Isaac Newton
Rollout
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 11, 2014 6:49:10 PM

tkzee wrote:
Can you enroll first and then register for exams later or both have to be done at the same time.

I don't think you have to enroll for CFA, you register for the exam and you're effective enrolled to CFA candidacy and CFA institute send you the study materials.

But if you mean enrolling to some CFA prep colleges, I am sure they'll take you even if you're planning to take the test 5 yrs in future since you're paying them money to prep you. All those colleges have not relationship with CFA institute but they're in business to prep those willing to pay for their service.
tkzee
#4 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 10:46:52 AM

Rollout wrote:
tkzee wrote:

I don't think you have to enroll for CFA, you register for the exam and you're effective enrolled to CFA candidacy and CFA institute send you the study materials.

But if you mean enrolling to some CFA prep colleges, I am sure they'll take you even if you're planning to take the test 5 yrs in future since you're paying them money to prep you. All those colleges have not relationship with CFA institute but they're in business to prep those willing to pay for their service.

Thanks for the info
''i can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies,but not the madness of people''-Isaac Newton