Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
CFCI Rise
murchr
#61 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2013 7:43:45 PM

mlennyma wrote:
And finally my stock rallies.iam on board

100% + the others being KENGEN, HFCK, & Safcom
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#62 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2013 8:47:00 PM

hisah wrote:

We hit a new high today
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Magnate
#63 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2013 9:42:36 PM

murchr wrote:
hisah wrote:

We hit a new high today

Hisah ..which website is this?
No diagnosis,no pragnosis,no pragnosis no profit......Jesse livermore
hisah
#64 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 7:22:33 AM

Magnate wrote:
murchr wrote:
hisah wrote:

We hit a new high today

Bloomberg. But not free anymore Sad

Got more pissed when I noticed they blocked EA stocks too.

@murchr - if u stuck on congrats! Was a good quick fire trade for me on election euphoria. Btw I downgraded insurance sector after westgate, but they've defied logic. M&A deals keeping things afloat...

But latest britam M&A i don't get the rally coz of 99% acquisition of real insurance. The latter is the beneficiary of this deal. How long will it take britam to recoup the buy out?
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
murchr
#65 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2013 7:40:40 AM

hisah wrote:
Magnate wrote:
murchr wrote:
hisah wrote:

We hit a new high today

@murchr - if u stuck on congrats! Was a good quick fire trade for me on election euphoria. Btw I downgraded insurance sector after westgate, but they've defied logic. M&A deals keeping things afloat...

But latest britam M&A i don't get the rally coz of 99% acquisition of real insurance. The latter is the beneficiary of this deal. How long will it take britam to recoup the buy out?

Still here riding with the wave, Westgate.....well the building was insured in london but i dont know about the local business....i also don't get the hyper over Britam
theking
#66 Posted : Friday, September 05, 2014 1:26:54 PM

this stock has been stuck at 17-18 for a while now, prospects?
TheGeek
#67 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 9:58:56 AM

hisah wrote:
Magnate wrote:
murchr wrote:
hisah wrote:

We hit a new high today

Ahisah @muchr Have we reached the peak on this one?
In the world of securities, courage and patience become the supreme virtues after adequate knowledge and a tested judgment are at hand.
TheGeek
#68 Posted : Monday, November 24, 2014 10:03:53 AM

hisah wrote:
Magnate wrote:
murchr wrote:
hisah wrote:

We hit a new high today

@hisah @muchr Have we reached the peak on this one?
In the world of securities, courage and patience become the supreme virtues after adequate knowledge and a tested judgment are at hand.
hisah
#69 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 11:37:48 AM

TheGeek wrote:
hisah wrote:
Magnate wrote:
murchr wrote:
hisah wrote:

We hit a new high today

Have we reached the low on this one? Selling climax Think
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Metasploit
#70 Posted : Friday, May 12, 2017 11:56:19 AM

hisah wrote:
TheGeek wrote:
hisah wrote:
Magnate wrote:
murchr wrote:
hisah wrote:

We hit a new high today

Have we reached the low on this one? Selling climax Think

I had not noticed this one..Volume spike at 8.90

“The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.”
littledove
#71 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 9:18:34 AM

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/Insurer-Liberty-Sh250m-tied-up-in-shelved-Chase-Bank-bond/539550-3930230-bijvojz/index.html

Insurance group Liberty Holdings has revealed it has Sh250 million locked in the suspended Chase Bank corporate bond, joining a list of high profile firms counting losses from last year’s collapse of the lender.
There are only two emotions in the stock market, fear and hope. The problem is, you hope when you should fear and fear when you should hope
Ericsson
#72 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2017 9:30:22 AM

littledove wrote:
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/Insurer-Liberty-Sh250m-tied-up-in-shelved-Chase-Bank-bond/539550-3930230-bijvojz/index.html

Insurance group Liberty Holdings has revealed it has Sh250 million locked in the suspended Chase Bank corporate bond, joining a list of high profile firms counting losses from last year’s collapse of the lender.

At least Kenya Re isn't exposed to Chase and Imperial Bank.
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle