wazua Thu, Apr 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<14151617>
13 Israeli IDF slaughtered in Gaza in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
symbols
#301 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 5:02:29 PM

Muriel wrote:
symbols wrote:
Muriel wrote:
symbols wrote:
an eye for an eye till...

till?

...Herodotus...

How?

lyon
AlphDoti
#302 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 5:07:37 PM

muganda wrote:
Hamas quite keen for the action to continue... I presume they hope whatever deal they eventually obtain will justify high death toll. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to stop.

I'm not trying to side with any side in this reply, but surely people doesn't it sound quit abnormal to you for someone already lost everything to say such? I watched this morning on CNN saying Hamas already bombarded Israel with rockets... Surely this media has ownership, and their aim is to justify Israeli goal.

I say this because we know these media houses can tell white lie, remember how they lied about killings in Kenya with fake images to support the story. They apologized later.
symbols
#303 Posted : Friday, August 08, 2014 6:08:40 PM

symbols wrote:
Muriel wrote:
symbols wrote:
Muriel wrote:
symbols wrote:

till?

...Herodotus...

How?

lyon

At the Edge of 17

Add the "lyon".To what you add,google where the statue was found.That which is missing in the statue,what does it symbolize and what represents it? That which remains what and who does it symbolize? Where shall the sword fall? What's happening to the air?

If you hadn't made the connection,I hope you do because I've shared what I know.Now,I watch as "they" blink.
Nandwa
#304 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2014 10:24:02 AM

Israel Finds Silent Backing Among Arab Nations Hostile to Hamas!!

Quote:
As Israel seeks to sideline Hamas in any accord on the Gaza Strip’s future, it’s finding quiet support among Arab nations where antagonism toward the Islamist group eclipses their enmity toward the Jewish state.

Egypt, which mediated a second 72-hour halt to Gaza fighting yesterday, is now ruled by an army chief who presided over a crackdown on Hamas’s Islamist patrons. Saudi Arabia’s king didn’t explicitly criticize Israel in a recent lament over civilian deaths in Gaza. The United Arab Emirates, which pledged aid to help rebuild the coastal strip, is also hostile to political Islam.

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Muriel
#305 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2014 10:39:06 AM

symbols wrote:
symbols wrote:
Muriel wrote:
symbols wrote:
Muriel wrote:
symbols wrote:

till?

...Herodotus...

How?

lyon

At the Edge of 17

Add the "lyon".To what you add,google where the statue was found.That which is missing in the statue,what does it symbolize and what represents it? That which remains what and who does it symbolize? Where shall the sword fall? What's happening to the air?

If you hadn't made the connection,I hope you do because I've shared what I know.Now,I watch as "they" blink.

Symbols,

Interesting!

I can remove my goggles to make the connection but that would be boring. You and I will be the same - boring.

Why cannot I keep them so that you tell me the connection and I can only promise to respond?
symbols
#306 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 2:01:23 PM

Muriel wrote:
symbols wrote:
symbols wrote:
Muriel wrote:
symbols wrote:
Muriel wrote:
symbols wrote:

till?

...Herodotus...

How?

lyon

At the Edge of 17

Symbols,

Interesting!

I can remove my goggles to make the connection but that would be boring. You and I will be the same - boring.

Why cannot I keep them so that you tell me the connection and I can only promise to respond?

Silenced

Gaza truce fail: Israeli airstrikes kill 5yo child, Hamas barrages Tel Aviv

Amid unprecedented destruction, Gaza needs ‘new deal’-style recovery plan – UN official

From previous conflict.
Over 17,000 Gazans Flee their Homes in Fear of Israeli Strike
Muriel
#307 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 2:24:00 PM

symbols wrote:
Muriel wrote:
symbols wrote:
symbols wrote:
Muriel wrote:
symbols wrote:
Muriel wrote:
symbols wrote:

till?

...Herodotus...

How?

lyon

At the Edge of 17

Symbols,

Interesting!

Silenced

Gaza truce fail: Israeli airstrikes kill 5yo child, Hamas barrages Tel Aviv

Amid unprecedented destruction, Gaza needs ‘new deal’-style recovery plan – UN official

From previous conflict.
Over 17,000 Gazans Flee their Homes in Fear of Israeli Strike

Then its eye for an eye till its recouped elsewhere

Sad.
washiku
#308 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 1:15:39 PM

AlphDoti
#309 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 2:40:56 PM

Make sure you listen to this to the end.

AlphDoti
#310 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 3:59:54 PM

I know many here are lovers of the Uncle Sam country, but people, please listen to one Senator who has spoken up.

AlphDoti
#311 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 6:54:11 PM

Water in Palestine

#312 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 10:48:43 AM

Sasa... when corpses start moving in Gaza, what are we to think? Talk of propaganda going wrong like the Machakos Dep Governor fake-taking a matatu.

Laughing out loudly

BBI will solve it
:)
Impunity
#313 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 11:07:48 AM

washiku wrote:

Videochopped!
Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Nandwa
#314 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 11:10:10 AM

If Palestinians desire peace and harmony, let them renounce and abandon terror, violence and rabid hatred for Israel and Jews in general.

Only that will help matters in the middle east. Coming here to push propaganda that is calculated to appeal to emotions wont wash.

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
AlphDoti
#315 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 12:12:51 PM

Nandwa wrote:

If Palestinians desire peace and harmony, let them renounce and abandon terror, violence and rabid hatred for Israel and Jews in general.

Only that will help matters in the middle east. Coming here to push propaganda that is calculated to appeal to emotions wont wash.

@nandwa that is okay. For me it does not matter who, I condemn a bad thing... whether it's slavery, or invasion, or stealing, or fornication, or murder etc. But you, as long as your admirer country is doing it, it is okay even if it is killing someone.

You see in this case, one is colonisor and oppressor, while the other is colonised and oppressed. Israel said two choices for Palestinians in the OCCUPIED territory
1. To completely surrender or
2. To resit

Palestine chose to resist.

Israel has gone in the offense against innocent people. These people are living in an open air prison. How can you have such heartless heart?
guru267
#316 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 1:22:14 PM

Nandwa wrote:

I wonder what Mau Mau or ANC would reply to this Bullshit!

Occupiers will see terror until they go back to the Europe they came from!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Nandwa
#317 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 2:51:38 PM

As long as Palestinians and their sympathisers continue being unrealistic we will all remain stuck in this morass.
Quit demanding the destruction of Israel.
Stop the violence then the blockagde will not be necessary.

You can not keep doing the same thing in the same way and expect different results.

Deal with it!

AlphDoti
#318 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 3:48:08 PM

Nandwa wrote:

As long as Palestinians and their sympathisers continue being unrealistic we will all remain stuck in this morass.

You can not keep doing the same thing in the same way and expect different results.

Deal with it!

@nandwa you confirmed once that you're a lady, working for an Israeli firm. And you really described how smart and handsome those colleagues are. I don't blame you for falling for them. This has blurred your heart, a heart of woman which would normally see injustice and not condone.

When you say Palestine needs to stop being unrealistic, that they should stop violence, I just am amazed. These are political words used to justify the actions designed to punish Palestinians. There are thousands of illegal occupation of Israelis in Palestine.

@nandwa, I beg your moral and realistic heart to stop being blinded by the love of the handsome Israeli colleagues and look at things more soberly.

PEACE COMES BY:
1. End of this injustice
2. End of the occupation
3. End of apartheid
4. End of Israel violation.

THESE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH NEGOTIATION. THESE ARE OBLIGATIONS UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW.
Nandwa
#319 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 12:23:13 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
Nandwa wrote:

Deal with it!

@nandwa you confirmed once that you're a lady, working for an Israeli firm. And you really described how smart and handsome those colleagues are. I don't blame you for falling for them. This has blurred your heart, a heart of woman which would normally see injustice and not condone.

When you say Palestine needs to stop being unrealistic, that they should stop violence, I just am amazed. These are political words used to justify the actions designed to punish Palestinians. There are thousands of illegal occupation of Israelis in Palestine.

@nandwa, I beg your moral and realistic heart to stop being blinded by the love of the handsome Israeli colleagues and look at things more soberly.

PEACE COMES BY:
1. End of this injustice
2. End of the occupation
3. End of apartheid
4. End of Israel violation.

THESE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH NEGOTIATION. THESE ARE OBLIGATIONS UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Now what hogwash is this!

This is the umpteenth time you are caught telling lies here deliberately.

Why are you always manufacturing untruths like the one above (in Italics). Where the hell did I pass myself off as a lady or is it just another of your many rabbits from the basket tactics!
All these, just to push a sickening agenda of a people who don’t seem to like peace.

Unfortunately all Muslim take it to be their business to blindly, unrealistically and unjustly support and push the case of the Palestinian Arabs without a care about the Israeli people and their right to exist and live in Israel in peace.
That twisted and evil position will keep the supporters perpetually frustrated as their evil designs will never see the light of day.

For the record I have no other issues with the People of Palestine other than their posturing that is the main genesis of most of the world’s terrorism where even us here in Kenya have been victims. If they renounced violence genuinely and took up diplomacy in negotiating for what they believe to be rightfully theirs they would get many supporters including yours truly.

On the other hand I am not beholden to the Israelis in any way, other than the realization that they are a people under siege – surrounding by sworn enemies on all corners, very unrealistic and dogmatic enemies, whose only beef with them is that Israel is engaged in a land dispute with fellow Muslims.

It is only natural for a well meaning person to side with the truth and the party that is beleaguered with hot headed and unrealistic fellows - a la ISIS mentality.

Muriel
#320 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 12:28:54 PM

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh