wazua Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages<1234>»
Riots in Kibera, sorry, Ferguson Missouri!
butterflyke
#21 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 11:00:05 PM

kiash wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Coolio wrote:
@Kiash are you safe?

Laughing out loudly hope he is.

They are now under curfew in that city just like Lamu.

Hehe i am and several thousand kilometers from there

i thought you use miles huko ma-down....
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
Rollout
#22 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 11:11:11 PM

Hahaha!~ Funny, do you guys reallt understand what's going on in St Louis?

1 black kid was shoot dead by police, the community want answers and decide to protest seeking for justice. Here is how far the protest has gone.

1. Local Police are investigating whether crime was done or it was self defence.
2. Missouri Gorvenor has visited the scene and met with the community
3. US president held a press conference about it

4. 40 FBI are carrying out independent investigation for potential civil right violations and if they find civil right violation, they'll prosecute the officer under federal civil right laws

5. US attorney general visited the scene and met with the community.

How can anyone claim this is like Lamu or Egypt? Regardless of what you feel about USA, the government always look after it's people.
harrydre
#23 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 12:45:43 AM

Rollout wrote:

1 black kid was shoot dead by police, the community want answers and decide to protest seeking for justice. Here is how far the protest has gone.

1. Local Police are investigating whether crime was done or it was self defence.

4. 40 FBI are carrying out independent investigation for potential civil right violations and if they find civil right violation, they'll prosecute the officer under federal civil right laws

How can anyone claim this is like Lamu or Egypt? Regardless of what you feel about USA, the government always look after it's people.

Listen to yourself again. We are not fools @Rollout. It has to take riots for the govt to act (investigations to begin), otherwise this case would just have been covered up. Even as I type, the cop has not been arrested!!! How long shall you live in fear huko mayuu!!
i.am.back!!!!
Impunity
#24 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 10:32:06 AM

Rollout wrote:

SMD.
Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Rankaz13
#25 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 10:45:13 AM

Impunity wrote:
Rollout wrote:

SMD.
Sad

d'oh! d'oh!
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
jaggernaut
#26 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 11:33:02 AM

Another one shot dead.....

harrydre
#27 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 11:55:01 AM

jaggernaut wrote:

How can a pocket knife be a threat to 2 strong men with rifles? Are these cops so stupid not recognize a man with mental illness. Jameni!!
i.am.back!!!!
Rollout
#28 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 5:47:40 PM

harrydre wrote:
Rollout wrote:

Listen to yourself again. We are not fools @Rollout. It has to take riots for the govt to act (investigations to begin), otherwise this case would just have been covered up. Even as I type, the cop has not been arrested!!! How long shall you live in fear huko mayuu!!

I don't think you understand the dynamics of US Justice system. Obviously you don't.

First, there are different level of Government, there is the city government, county government, state government and federal government. The police who shot the kid is the city police, under city government. If someone is killed, especially a black person and there is an obvious clean cut case and maybe because of racial biased the killer is not convicted; Federal government have always step in and prosecute under federal civil right laws, almost 100% of defendents who killed a black amn in the south in 60s and 70s, were never found guilty by local justice systems because of racial biased but federal government step in and prosecute 100% of those cases and go 100% convictions for the crime they committed. So if the kid was executed the cop will be convicated.

Secondly, let's talk about the "fear huko mayuu", is your argument really based on facts or inherent dislike of USA, probably because at one point you lined up in USA embassy and they refuse to give you a visa! I know those poeple because I meet them everything I am in Kenya.

The cop has not be arrest because grand jury is going through the evidence to make sure the cop has a case to answer. In USA a law enforcement/Police cannot shoot a suspect unless it's to defend his life ot life of others; the police is saying that the kid went for his gun so the grand jury is reviewing the evidence. In Kenya we shoot suspects even when they're running away, thats a little scary to me!

murchr
#29 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 6:18:15 PM

Alot of hogwash @Rollout, what jury has met yet no proscecution has began? My goodness you are so araimwashed. Nxt youl tell us the guy deserves to die because he robbed a store
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
AlphDoti
#30 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 6:18:47 PM

harrydre wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

How can a pocket knife be a threat to 2 strong men with rifles? Are these cops so stupid not recognize a man with mental illness. Jameni!!

This is exactly what I always say. Now this is affecting you, the black person, including our beautiful lady @nandwa. This one touches her because it's targeted at the nyeuthi.

This is how the Impunity country acts. That's how they act on international affairs too. And some people clap and cheer when it's not an African being attacked and killed.

What amazes me is that, if these things are not captured on camera, then they give you a very "good" fake story to cover up.

That's what they do when killing others in the rest of the world. They own the media, the control the content, therefore they dictate what lies to run on TV.
AlphDoti
#31 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 6:20:40 PM

murchr wrote:
Alot of hogwash @Rollout, what jury has met yet no proscecution has began? My goodness you are so araimwashed. Nxt youl tell us the guy deserves to die because he robbed a store

I wish you had this kind of passion when it comes to all the injustices the Uncle Country does. We would have reduced so many invasions and murders in this world.
alma
#32 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 7:07:39 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
murchr wrote:

I wish you had this kind of passion when it comes to all the injustices the Uncle Country does. We would have reduced so many invasions and murders in this world.

I'm now understanding why Rollout is frustrated.

What he is saying is that there is a system that works. Sometimes it gets broken but there are mechanisms to fix it even when the system is broken.

That young man took 2 soda cans. I'm sure something will be done about it. But on the other hand the system also avoids a scenario where a known hudlum does this willy nilly.

In Kenya is shoot someone say there was a furious exchange of fire then get some guys to go to wazua and say how terrible these thugs are. Forgeting that's the same cop who took a bribe in his office a few hours before.

As to the point about a jury. Again I have to wonder, when people comment about things from America on wazua, do they do so because they watched a movie ama it was their dreams.

Rollout said GRAND JURY. Not jury. I won't bother to explain, you can google....I hope.

Alphdoti I would rather suffer Uncle Sams justice than the justice in Saudi Arabia or other Muslim states. Where heads are cut off, hands cut off and women stoned.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Rollout
#33 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 7:17:58 PM

alma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
murchr wrote:

What he is saying is that there is a system that works. Sometimes it gets broken but there are mechanisms to fix it even when the system is broken.

That young man took 2 soda cans. I'm sure something will be done about it. But on the other hand the system also avoids a scenario where a known hudlum does this willy nilly.

In Kenya is shoot someone say there was a furious exchange of fire then get some guys to go to wazua and say how terrible these thugs are. Forgeting that's the same cop who took a bribe in his office a few hours before.

As to the point about a jury. Again I have to wonder, when people comment about things from America on wazua, do they do so because they watched a movie ama it was their dreams.

Rollout said GRAND JURY. Not jury. I won't bother to explain, you can google....I hope.

Alphdoti I would rather suffer Uncle Sams justice than the justice in Saudi Arabia or other Muslim states. Where heads are cut off, hands cut off and women stoned.

@alma.
Thanks alma, Murchr have absolutely no idea what he is talking about. He doesn't even know a Grand Jury and he is commenting about the case!

Do I agree with USA government at all time? No, is there another country that matches USA in caring about their people? Probably not. Like them or hate them, they take care of their own.

murchr
#34 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 7:49:08 PM

Rollout wrote:
alma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
murchr wrote:

@alma.
Thanks alma, Murchr have absolutely no idea what he is talking about. He doesn't even know a Grand Jury and he is commenting about the case!

Do I agree with USA government at all time? No, is there another country that matches USA in caring about their people? Probably not. Like them or hate them, they take care of their own.

Like it or not, the GRAND JURY proceedings are largely based on what the proscecutor presents unlike a criminal trial where there's a defense. Alot of evidence is inpermissible so this white bum might just walk, afterall the nyeuthi will keep quiet and wait for the next victim

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Rollout
#35 Posted : Friday, August 22, 2014 9:48:13 PM

murchr wrote:
Rollout wrote:
alma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
murchr wrote:

@alma.

Like it or not, the GRAND JURY proceedings are largely based on what the proscecutor presents unlike a criminal trial where there's a defense. Alot of evidence is inpermissible so this white bum might just walk, afterall the nyeuthi will keep quiet and wait for the next victim

Good job, atleast you went back and research what Grand Jury is! I am proud of you!
AlphDoti
#36 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2014 6:20:05 AM

alma wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
murchr wrote:

@alma stop being paranoid man! How many have you seen whose hand is cut in Saudia or other Muslim state? Here we're talking about a country boasting of being no1 shooting an innocent, unarmed person!!

Let me remind you the application of law in Islamic state. First, it is not blindly across the board
You know somebody accusing somebody of murder or robbery or sodomy and law is just applied? No. Islamic law requires that there be four witnesses for the application of this law. These laws are not applied unless there are four witnesses. And they must be reliable witnesses, not just anybody, but people who are known to be just and righteous. And without those four witnesses, the law cannot be applied.

For example theft. That's why the number of cases of people whose hands cut are very, very, very few if at all they are there! Over the last 1400 years to today, they are very, very few. They can be counted.

WHAT ABOUT SERIOUS CRIMES?
Islam discourages murder, robbery, homosexuality, pedophile, etc. It encourages good morals, earning legally, marrying early (even up to 4 wives if necessary, there are conditions). All these things are are as options for people so that they don't commit sin. So beyond that now, any kind of illicit sex or robbery is treated as a grave crime. And the punishment is very, very grave.

And I should mention, the punishment for these crimes is not something Islam introduced. This is found in Mosaic law. It's been around, not something newly introduced. Islam just revived it, brought it back to the fore-front, and established it, made it alive even until today. Whereas in other societies it has been lost, the idea is not considered applicable.
marko
#37 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2014 7:12:26 AM

@rollout. Hatutaki urudi. Relax. Kaa tu huko. Na usijali hatutaki kuja so we won't come knocking on your door. Tuko sawa Africa albeit Kenya.
WHO DARES WINS
Dahatre
#38 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2014 9:30:35 AM

Rollout:

Please link us to reports where policemen have shot or killed unarmed Black people and been found guilty.
Rollout wrote:
....If someone is killed, especially a black person and there is an obvious clean cut case and maybe because of racial biased the killer is not convicted; Federal government have always step in and prosecute under federal civil right laws, almost 100% of defendents who killed a black amn in the south in 60s and 70s, were never found guilty by local justice systems because of racial biased but federal government step in and prosecute 100% of those cases and go 100% convictions for the crime they committed......

harrydre
#39 Posted : Saturday, August 23, 2014 9:59:33 AM

It's highly likely the 2 black men would still be alive today if they were white assuming they committed the same exact 'crimes'. But @rollout 10k has chosen to be blind on that fact on a country that claims to be respecting human rights and a 'free world'
i.am.back!!!!
dunkang
#40 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 6:26:10 AM

So, US President had to send the military and snipers on roof tops to Alex Furgerson to quell the rebellion (sorry, riots).

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Where are those that WORSHIP these white shits!!!!!

Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi