wazua Tue, Apr 30, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<1011121314>»
13 Israeli IDF slaughtered in Gaza in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AlphDoti
#221 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:55:15 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
nakujua wrote:
masukuma wrote:
nakujua wrote:
muganda wrote:
Uncomfortable truth...

who created the environment that caused that tragic event to occur.

ehe... who did?

Abraham when he tafutad mpango wa kando

@nakujua your own Bible calls her wife to Abraham. You call her mistress. What disbelieve in your Bible. What disbelieve and slander on the greatest friend of God!
"Sarai, Abram's wife, took Hagar the Egyptian, her slave-girl, and gave her to her husband Abram as his wife." Genesis 16: 3

And what does your Bible says of the boy born from Hagar? God calls him "a son"
"And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael. Gen. 16:15"

Abraham's wife (not mpango wa kando) HAGAR received the following favor from God:
"And also of the son of the bonds woman, I will make a nation also, because he {is} thy seed. Gen. 21:13"

But you deny this. Which means you deny your bible, hence you deny God.

NOTE: I'M NOT JUSTIFYING ANY WAR BETWEEN ANYBODY. AM JUST CLARIFYING THE MPANGO WA KANDO IGNORANCE BY THOSE WHO CLAIM TO FOLLOW THE BIBLE, BUT DON'T, COZ YHEY DON'T REALLY BELIEVE IN IT!

And Isaac was born from Sarah 13 years later, I can show you evidence in the Bible. Before this, Ishmael was the only son of Abraham born of Hagar his wife (not mpango wa kando).

"God decided to test the faith of Abraham, He said;

And He said, Take now thy son, thine only {son} _________, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. Gen. 22:2
"

Abraham passes the test, and what does the Bible says next?
"And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only {son} from me. Gen. 22:12

And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only {son}, Gen. 22:16
"
AlphDoti
#222 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 7:04:05 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
nakujua wrote:
masukuma wrote:
nakujua wrote:
muganda wrote:
Uncomfortable truth...

who created the environment that caused that tragic event to occur.

ehe... who did?

Abraham when he tafutad mpango wa kando

@nakujua your own Bible calls her wife to Abraham. You call her mistress. What disbelieve in your Bible. What disbelieve and slander on the greatest friend of God!
"Sarai, Abram's wife, took Hagar the Egyptian, her slave-girl, and gave her to her husband Abram as his wife." Genesis 16: 3

And what does your Bible says of the boy born from Hagar? God calls him "a son"
"And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael. Gen. 16:15"

Abraham's wife (not mpango wa kando) HAGAR received the following favor from God:
"And also of the son of the bonds woman, I will make a nation also, because he {is} thy seed. Gen. 21:13"

But you deny this. Which means you deny your bible, hence you deny God.

NOTE: I'M NOT JUSTIFYING ANY WAR BETWEEN ANYBODY. AM JUST CLARIFYING THE MPANGO WA KANDO IGNORANCE BY THOSE WHO CLAIM TO FOLLOW THE BIBLE, BUT DON'T, COZ YHEY DON'T REALLY BELIEVE IN IT!

And Isaac was born from Sarah 13 years later, I can show you evidence in the Bible. Before this, Ishmael was the only son of Abraham born of Hagar his wife (not mpango wa kando).

"God decided to test the faith of Abraham, He said;

And He said, Take now thy son, thine only {son} _________, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of. Gen. 22:2
"

Abraham passes the test, and what does the Bible says next?
"And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only {son} from me. Gen. 22:12

And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only {son}, Gen. 22:16
"

Later on, 13 years later, Isaac was born from Sarah, when Abraham was 100 years old (for doubting Thomases Gen 21:5). And Abraham's wife SARAH received the following favor, just like Hagar above:

"And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be {a mother} of nations; kings of people shall be of her. Gen. 17:16"

NOTE: AM NIT TRYING TO SAY WHO'S BETTER AND WHO'S NOT BETTER. AM JUST EDUCATING THOSE WHO DIDN'T KNOW THIS. AM EDUCATING HHOSE WHO HAVE BEEN LIED TO BY CHURCH THAT ISAAC WAS THE FIRST BORN.
muganda
#223 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 7:46:46 AM

AlphDoti
#224 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 1:17:08 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
muganda wrote:
Uncomfortable truth...

I'll tell you today that my own father lost his eye from this blast. Cousin sister lost her husband. Many of my kind were injured. The blast affected me directly and indirectly... It's truest bitter truth to learn several years later that this group was created by the US and they lied to the whole world about it!

Please watch again

@muganda before asking the who brought help, ask who brought the problem?
Nandwa
#225 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 2:01:10 PM

What the heck are people saying!

Trying to justify the terrorist attack on us by some pea brains!

Of their very own volitions, some mohamedans massacred people in Nairobi.

Now their sympathisers want to blame that crime on someone else!
d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Nandwa
#226 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 2:30:57 PM

And why give credence to "western media" by agreeing to be interviewed by them!

Quote:
Will Hamas recognize Israel as a Jewish state?

Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal skirted a question of whether his group would ever recognize Israel's right to exist as a Jewish state, saying only that Palestinians would make that decision once they had a state of their own with no Israeli presence.
"When we have a Palestinian state then the Palestinian state will decide on its policies. You cannot actually ask me about the future," Meshaal said through a translator in an exclusive interview with "CBS This Morning" co-host Charlie Rose, which aired on "Face the Nation" Sunday and will appear in full on PBS. Additional excerpts will air on "CBS This Morning" Monday.

Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
muganda
#227 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 2:38:08 PM

Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

'The people we were fighting today, we funded 20 years ago...' Hilary Clinton
'The plan was good. Train Somali youths to create a buffer zone between Kenya and Somalia... These people are today roaming and killing people in parts of Kenya.' Major Bashir Abdulaiah

All soldiers get their training from somewhere; just as they receive arms from place of manufacture. The world is linked. Even all human beings and angels were created - so who do we blame for their evil acts, Allah?

It is fundamentally dishonest to claim USA murdered their citizens on Sep 11, or murdered Kenyan citizens in the first bomb blast; or to claim KDF butchered innocent citizens in Lamu; or blame Kalashnikova for all murders committed in the world by AK47s. Causality probably, not responsibility!

@Nandwa is on the side of truth, whomever wields freedom bears responsibility.

AlphDoti
#228 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 3:39:46 PM

muganda wrote:
Nandwa wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

'The people we were fighting today, we funded 20 years ago...' Hilary Clinton
'The plan was good. Train Somali youths to create a buffer zone between Kenya and Somalia... These people are today roaming and killing people in parts of Kenya.' Major Bashir Abdulaiah

All soldiers get their training from somewhere; just as they receive arms from place of manufacture. The world is linked. Even all human beings and angels were created - so who do we blame for their evil acts, Allah?

It is fundamentally dishonest to claim USA murdered their citizens on Sep 11, or murdered Kenyan citizens in the first bomb blast; or to claim KDF butchered innocent citizens in Lamu; or blame Kalashnikova for all murders committed in the world by AK47s. Causality probably, not responsibility!

@Nandwa is on the side of truth, whomever wields freedom bears responsibility.

1. US created al-Qaeda
2. US trained and armed al-Qaeda
3. US used them to fight USSR
4. US tried to clean-up the mess (for those who know what happened in Ouko case and all those involved were all killed to cover up evidence)
5. Al-qaeda with all the intellgence and knwldge of how US operates became difficult to track down
6. US invented new meaning of terrorism and named their own created group terror group
7. It became a class between US and Al-Qaeda, each hunting down the other
8. Al-qaeda targeted US embassies, remember Nairobi and Tz bombing
9. Kenyans were caught in the process. Even my own family was affected, check one thread above.

So x caused y, to carried out z.

@nandwa and @muganda how then do you exempt x from responsibility?

Do you think the arms given to them by US was aid to be given to starving children?

Don't you know weapons are for killing?

Do you what al-qaeda did in the middle-East while working for US was drinking porridge with the guns?

Don't you know the weapons were being used to kill people?

The same way they are now supplying weapons to Israel?

ecstacy
#229 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 5:57:56 PM

Al Jazeera: What can we expect from Hamas in the next few days with regard to a possible ceasefire or truce?

Hamdan: If there is a ceasefire, which gives the Palestinian people their demands, we will accept that. If there is not, we are ready to defend our people until we achieve what we are asking for."

One has got to ask.. HOW are THEY defending their people?? All we are seeing is the civilian death toll going up.
muganda
#230 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:21:09 PM

AlphDoti wrote:
1. US created al-Qaeda
4. US tried to clean-up the mess (for those who know what happened in Ouko case and all those involved were all killed to cover up evidence)
5. Al-qaeda with all the intellgence and knwldge of how US operates became difficult to track down
6. US invented new meaning of terrorism and named their own created group terror group
9. Kenyans were caught in the process. Even my own family was affected, check one thread above.

Do you think the arms given to them by US was aid to be given to starving children?

Do you what al-qaeda did in the middle-East while working for US was drinking porridge with the guns?

@AlphDoti no issue if in good faith, we applied the same uniform standard...

• Muhammad created Islam, the religion
• Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule
• History of caliphates shows Muhammad deliberately used Islam as a tool for violent conquests and spread of political capital
• In all recent slaughter of innocent in Kenya for political reasons, aggressors are Muslim and often target other faiths

So I concede, if USA is responsible for AlQaeda, then Muhammad would be the father of modern terrorism.

Do you think a life lived in violence would yield peace just by naming it Islam? Would Kenya have had the embassy bombings or other terrorist attacks if Islam had not existed?

AlphDoti
#231 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:58:56 PM

muganda wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:
1. US created al-Qaeda

@AlphDoti no issue if in good faith, we applied the same uniform standard...

• Muhammad created Islam, the religion
• Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule
• History of caliphates shows Muhammad deliberately used Islam as a tool for violent conquests and spread of political capital
• In all recent slaughter of innocent in Kenya for political reasons, aggressors are Muslim and often target other faiths

So I concede, if USA is responsible for AlQaeda, then Muhammad would be the father of modern terrorism.

Do you think a life lived in violence would yield peace just by naming it Islam? Would Kenya have had the embassy bombings or other terrorist attacks if Islam had not existed?

Now you're doing a quick digression into Islam? Again to discuss same, same old misconception? Where were you when we extensively discussed the misconception?

Be specific if you want to discuss anything.

Otherwise, let us discuss the people who planned, created, financed, armed, trained, a group which eventually killed Kenyans in 1998.
guru267
#232 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 7:45:05 PM

ecstacy wrote:
Al Jazeera: What can we expect from Hamas in the next few days with regard to a possible ceasefire or truce?

Hamdan: If there is a ceasefire, which gives the Palestinian people their demands, we will accept that. If there is not, we are ready to defend our people until we achieve what we are asking for."

One has got to ask.. HOW are THEY defending their people?? All we are seeing is the civilian death toll going up.

It has reached a point where death is a better option than living like animals under Israelis!

I don't hear any of the dying Palestinians condemning Hamas...
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
muganda
#233 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 9:16:07 PM

Bwana @AlphDoti, I am incapable of making you see otherwise as this is not a rational argument. But I'll try the last time...
AlphDoti wrote:
Now you're doing a quick digression into Islam? Again to discuss same, same old misconception? Where were you when we extensively discussed the misconception?

Otherwise, let us discuss the people who planned, created, financed, armed, trained, a group which eventually killed Kenyans in 1998.

@AlphDoti specifics:
Mohamed al Owhali confessed to his role in the bombing. He was born in 1977 in Saudi Arabia, attending an AlQaeda training camp from the age of 18. At the age of 21, he felt compelled to kill over 200 strangers wounding over 4,000 others.

A. Was it because when he was only 9 years old, US government had supplied Stinger missiles to Mujahideen? Support which was rendered together with UK, Pakistan, and his home country of Saudi Arabia anyway? Get serious

B. Was it because of US capitalism at the expense of poor nations? A young man born into a wealth Saudi family? Get serious

C. Was it because the Western world or Kenya had turned against Islam and he was a warrior? This young man who also had British nationality and evidence shows only hurled a grenade then fled from the scene? Get serious

The naked truth, in terms of responsibility:
1. Himself - no Kenyan or Tanzanian had wronged him
2. EIJ - his handlers, Egypt Islamic Jihad, whose primary motive was overthrow of Egyptian Government and first bombed an embassy in Egypt 3 years before Kenya.
3. Radical Islam - tool of his indocrination, because insanity is the potion that drives murder at a grand scale. Which he's reported to have dutily imbibed by 14.
4. Al Qaeda - former freedom fighters in search for a cause armed him, used him; in a malevolent bid that used innocent Kenyan lives as a marketing campaign

If he was sane, he would know better
If he avoided crazed militants, he would do better
If he did not learn radical Islam, he would fear innocent lives
Where is the US in all this? You would rather talk of the US before mentioning Islam!

AlphDoti
#234 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:20:26 AM

muganda wrote:
Bwana @AlphDoti, I am incapable of making you see otherwise as this is not a rational argument. But I'll try the last time...
AlphDoti wrote:

@AlphDoti specifics:
Mohamed al Owhali confessed to his role in the bombing. He was born in 1977 in Saudi Arabia, attending an AlQaeda training camp from the age of 18. At the age of 21, he felt compelled to kill over 200 strangers wounding over 4,000 others.

We also have confession from Hilary Clinton to their role in creating and training and arming and financing the group that the boy belonged.

'The people we were fighting today, we funded 20 years ago...' Hilary Clinton.

muganda wrote:
A. Was it because when he was only 9 years old, US government had supplied Stinger missiles to Mujahideen? Support which was rendered together with UK, Pakistan, and his home country of Saudi Arabia anyway? Get serious

US supplied the weapons and missiles way before this lad was born. It does not matter home country. Al Qaeda and Taliban were recruited from middle East. BY US GOVT, IF YOU"RE FORGETTING.

muganda wrote:
B. Was it because of US capitalism at the expense of poor nations? A young man born into a wealth Saudi family? Get serious

Are you saying children of rich men don't get into bad things? Drugs, hijacking, robbing, killing (example Mercy keino case)

muganda wrote:
C. Was it because the Western world or Kenya had turned against Islam and he was a warrior? This young man who also had British nationality and evidence shows only hurled a grenade then fled from the scene? Get serious

It is not about religion my friend. After using these people, US tried to eliminate them (what is called cleaning up the mess, and I gave Ouko case, where all those involved were all killed to cover up evidence). But Al-qaeda with all the intelligence and knowldge of how US operates became difficult to track down.
US invented new meaning of terrorism and named their own created group terror group, and said these are Muslims, and took these people as examplary Muslims, and using their media maligned the name of Islam. So it became a clash between US and Al-Qaeda/Taliban, each one hunting down the other, where Al-qaeda targeted US embassies, example Nairobi and Tz bombing.

So it was not about religion, it was about doing what US is best in doing. Unfortunately, Kenyans were caught in the process, including my own family who are Muslims (I mentioned this in one thread above).

muganda wrote:
The naked truth, in terms of responsibility:
1. Himself - no Kenyan or Tanzanian had wronged him
2. EIJ - his handlers, Egypt Islamic Jihad, whose primary motive was overthrow of Egyptian Government and first bombed an embassy in Egypt 3 years before Kenya.
3. Radical Islam - tool of his indocrination, because insanity is the potion that drives murder at a grand scale. Which he's reported to have dutily imbibed by 14.
4. Al Qaeda - former freedom fighters in search for a cause armed him, used him; in a malevolent bid that used innocent Kenyan lives as a marketing campaign

So to me:
- Those who carried out the act are guilty (Al Qaeda and Taliban members)
- Those who created this group, setup training camps, trained them, supplied them with weapons and missiles, etc are alro guilty (and you have confession from Hilary Clinton)

muganda wrote:
If he was sane, he would know better
If he avoided crazed militants, he would do better
If he did not learn radical Islam, he would fear innocent lives
Where is the US in all this? You would rather talk of the US before mentioning Islam!

Islam condemns killing of innocent lives. Here is a case of US creating a group. They use this group to kill people. They are told to say some things as they carry out these acts. That does not make them Muslims. Because Muslims adhere to certain principles. If you don't follow those principles, then these people stopped being Muslims that moment. Just like I will not call a murderer called John a Christian murderer, because he's not following Christianity. He's simply a criminal.
masukuma
#235 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:23:11 PM

Hapa ndio Gaza imetufikicha - Shaina mameiba Ndata ya Iron Dome
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Caveman
#236 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 11:41:24 PM

guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

It has reached a point where death is a better option than living like animals under Israelis!

How do you expect to hear the dying?.....Anyway I saw one lady whose house was bombed saying that 'All arabs are cursed' for causing them such suffering.
ecstacy
#237 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 12:53:41 AM

Laughing out loudly Shina surely! Wizi imezidi.. the West will need an Iron Dome to life, online & offline.
masukuma
#238 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 1:47:00 AM

All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
murchr
#239 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 5:07:06 AM

Special dedication to @guru267, @Alphadoti ,all you tribalists & religion fanatics propagating hate.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
guru267
#240 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 6:59:23 AM

Caveman wrote:
guru267 wrote:
ecstacy wrote:

How do you expect to hear the dying?.....Anyway I saw one lady whose house was bombed saying that 'All arabs are cursed' for causing them such suffering.

Death is a really tiny price to pay for Independence!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16