6 Pages«<3456>
Dikembe Disembe
#81 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 4:47:34 PM

Maybe am burying my head in the sand but you will never get me reading such posts...
#82 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 5:28:53 PM

#83 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:06:24 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Wacha tu nicheke.

Compare these two posts:

On May 17th...

On

28th July

McReggae, am surprised you are now supporting DD...(I know what your response will besmile smile ) Compare it to what your stand was on MK

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...aspx?g=posts&t=28925
#84 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:15:11 PM

@washiku what I hate most is the way these guys throw the word "blogger" around.

If you post on wazua threads, you call yourself a blogger. If you have a tweeter account, you call yourself a blogger. If you have a facebook account, you call yourself a blogger.

I prefer to call them cyber prostitutes.

Paid to spread misinformation and propaganda.

We have many of facebook, twitter and a few on wazua too. As long as they are paid, they will say anything.

Jubilee is busy campaigning for Moses Kuria while CORD is busy campaigning for this Disembe fellow.

They should be in jail chilling together "blogging"
#85 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:24:55 PM

@Washiku how now? I agreed with @thimioni that he had crossed the red line when he did that post hapa hapa Wazua!
#86 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:29:36 PM

Raila is very lucky that the media in Kenya is still undeveloped and not as liberal as is in the west where stations like FOX or NBC would have fried his a$$ off. Very lucky!
#87 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:38:13 PM

Raila is very lucky that the media in Kenya is still undeveloped and not as liberal as is in the west where stations like FOX or NBC would have fried his a$$ off. Very lucky!

Hahahaha kama ni Raila we talk of the west, nobody can even prove that Raila made the payment while we also saw the DP campaign for Luria, hebu tell me whose ass Fox would fry more!
#88 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:47:10 PM

Hahahaha kama ni Raila we talk of the west, nobody can even prove that Raila made the payment while we also saw the DP campaign for Luria, hebu tell me whose ass Fox would fry more!

I can tell you have never watched FOX news or NBC, its not just about paying but even the show of solidarity is enough to fry someones a$$. Again i repeat, he's very lucky he is a politician in the land of zamunda.
#89 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:49:38 PM

I can tell you have never watched FOX news or NBC, its not just about paying but even the show of solidarity is enough to fry someones a$$. Again i repeat, he's very lucky he is a politician in the land of zamunda.

Raila will be fried as usual! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Double standards but it is okay!

Now the west matter
#90 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:58:14 PM

Raila will be fried as usual! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Double standards but it is okay!

Now the west matter

Enyewe goggles are becoming very heavy these days.

So Raila will be fried by the western media for Dikembe but somehow when Ruto goes galavanting around the land of Moses Kuria, all is well.

Goggles goggles goggles will be the end of this kingdom of zamunda.
#91 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 7:03:16 PM

Now the west matter

So Raila will be fried by the western media for Dikembe but somehow when Ruto goes galavanting around the land of Moses Kuria, all is well.

@alma, jameni i've told you time and again eliminate emotions they hinder your thought process. No western media will fry RAO he is insignificant, but IF he was in the west....walalala... As for MK he gets out of line too and believe me if the likes of FOX were operating here he'd not see himself with a ticket. But in this land of Zamunda, anything goes, do u wonder why we have politicians with no moral decency?
#92 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 7:07:19 PM

Now the west matter

@alma, jameni i've told you time and again eliminate emotions they hinder your thought process. No western media will fry RAO he is insignificant, but IF he was in the west....walalala... As for MK he gets out of line too and believe me if the likes of FOX were operating here he'd not see himself with a ticket. But in this land of Zamunda, anything goes, do u wonder why we have politicians with no moral decency?

I thought they were elected by people with no moral decency.
#93 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 7:08:41 PM

Now the west matter

Do u have moral decency?
#94 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 7:12:44 PM

Now the west matter

Do u have moral decency?

It's called democracy. The majority wins.

If you complain of politicians with no moral decency, ask who voted them in.

We shall see the moral decency in Kiambu very soon.

That is why Fox News will be laughing at how bad we are then you can go create another of those posts on how the British want to finish the Kenyan economy.
#95 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 7:33:28 PM

@washiku what I hate most is the way these guys throw the word "blogger" around.

If you post on wazua threads, you call yourself a blogger. If you have a tweeter account, you call yourself a blogger. If you have a facebook account, you call yourself a blogger.

I prefer to call them cyber prostitutes.

Paid to spread misinformation and propaganda.

We have many of facebook, twitter and a few on wazua too. As long as they are paid, they will say anything.

Jubilee is busy campaigning for Moses Kuria while CORD is busy campaigning for this Disembe fellow.

They should be in jail chilling together "blogging"

hata mimi! blogger this...blogger that... bunch of uneducated people with a terminal to type in. blogger is yet another term to be added to the list of misused terms pamoja na 'impunity'
#96 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 7:36:39 PM

Now the west matter

Do u have moral decency?

That is why Fox News will be laughing at how bad we are then you can go create another of those posts on how the British want to finish the Kenyan economy.

Again emos taking over. This is what i meant in simple terms.

If he was serious in sustaining the "Mweupe kama pamba" and "non-tribal" cliche then he'd not associate with trash. Just play it down, send your lietenants to clean up the dirty mess. But he's lucky that we have no firery news networks like NBC/FOX. Then you'd know what really democracy is
#97 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 7:40:22 PM

Now the west matter

Do u have moral decency?

Again emos taking over. This is what i meant in simple terms.

If he was serious in sustaining the "Mweupe kama pamba" and "non-tribal" cliche then he'd not associate with trash. Just play it down, send your lietenants to clean up the dirty mess. But he's lucky that we have no firery news networks like NBC/FOX

I agree with you. All we have are "bloggers".
#98 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 12:16:48 AM

Desperation ndiyo hiyo? Now they are even targeting harmless tourists! This referendum has to go through at all costs!!!
#99 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:06:18 PM

deleted
#100 Posted : Tuesday, July 29, 2014 8:51:44 PM

deleted