Mukiri
#61 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:09:49 AM

Magigi wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
An introvert who loves reading... in kiuk.

Should you always think kikuyu... brari brackness. I hate tribalists...

@magigi that's uncalled for!!! we just wanted to know the sources and identifying with your own culture is GOOD. we all carry names of our tribal &cultural background. culture & tribalism are very different ,don't mistake one for the other even though they maybe be together at times.

Yawa...who are you to gove me advice. If you dont want one of your buttocks ripped off in the crossfire , please get out of here...and very fast... phew...am drunk!!!

Haha crossfire phewks!!!my buttocks nimetoroooka nkt! hii phobe inatumanga watu wengine na Mitimoni @magigi uchidweee riswaaa.

Get out of here... when I fire I dont miss...goodbyeeee!!!

You remind me of some crazy woman I knew. Hii chuki itakumaliza.

Proverbs 19:21
masukuma
#62 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:25:57 AM

guru267 wrote:
I've always been called a Mjuaji since primary school and I just love the numbers 2,6 & 7... Simple!

oh nilikuwa nimesoma 'muuwaji' - my apologies.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
simonkabz
#63 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:31:17 AM

masukuma wrote:
guru267 wrote:
I've always been called a Mjuaji since primary school and I just love the numbers 2,6 & 7... Simple!

oh nilikuwa nimesoma 'muuwaji' - my apologies.

Laughing out loudly wachana na Guruneti, she's such a darling!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Magigi
#64 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:52:23 AM

Mukiri wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

@magigi that's uncalled for!!! we just wanted to know the sources and identifying with your own culture is GOOD. we all carry names of our tribal &cultural background. culture & tribalism are very different ,don't mistake one for the other even though they maybe be together at times.

Yawa...who are you to gove me advice. If you dont want one of your buttocks ripped off in the crossfire , please get out of here...and very fast... phew...am drunk!!!

Haha crossfire phewks!!!my buttocks nimetoroooka nkt! hii phobe inatumanga watu wengine na Mitimoni @magigi uchidweee riswaaa.

...You f***ed a crazy woman? Jesus Christ! How was she? How did you get to her? Did you use force? Did you rape her? Was it consensual? Somebody get me Kimaiyo's number. We have a pervert on the prowl...He needs to be locked in very fast before he causes further damage...My God!
Impunity
#65 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:03:43 AM

Magigi wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

...You f***ed a crazy woman? Jesus Christ! How was she? How did you get to her? Did you use force? Did you rape her? Was it consensual? Somebody get me Kimaiyo's number. We have a pervert on the prowl...He needs to be locked in very fast before he causes further damage...My God!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Magigi
#66 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:32:17 AM

Impunity wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

...Always wondered why we have so many mad women with young children and many more expecting kumbe it is @Mukiri's work. You need to take responsibility and collect all those children and take care of them.
masukuma
#67 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:41:42 AM

mine is a nickname i got from my 'wanyore' rugby club mates just before this century(millenium) started. When I started playing club rugby for them - I was one aerobically fit guy - very fast and very fit and a good tackler to boot. I could run like forever and this shocked my clubmates. During that time I used to live on my parents farm in Bahati outside the city and made my way to the club from what was then a very far place, I never hid where I was from - In trying to explain my fitness, my coach once cracked a joke that I got that fit from ridding bikes full of 'sukuma wiki','ndumas', 'ngwacis' e.t.c. from the farm to town (any one from naks ever seen those guys ridding their bikes to town?). the joke was that i would drop my wares in the market, ride to the club, hide my bike and come play rugby the later ride my bike back home in the evening. the name iterated between 'maskuma', 'mangwachi' and 'manduma' for quite sometime until they settled for 'maskuma' - chege 'maskuma' was my name. I had known from zamani that resisting nicknames only makes them harder to get rid of. the gentlemen we were playing with stopped calling me 'maskuma' and started calling me 'shefie' from 'shepard' but i loved maskuma more. I have since then used that nickname in all online communication with a 'U' added. The only popular forum that i know a masukuma is not me is instagram - there i go by the name 'the real masukuma'. So in the words of Mojo Jojo
Quote:
That's all just well enough, because in reality there is only room enough in this world for one Masukuma. One shall be the number of Masukumas in the world, and the number of Masukumas in the world shall be one. Two Masukumas is too many, and three is right out. So the only Masukuma there is room for in the world shall be me.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Impunity
#68 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:48:07 AM

Magigi wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

...Always wondered why we have so many mad women with young children and many more expecting kumbe it is @Mukiri's work. You need to take responsibility and collect all those children and take care of them.

There is a suspended teacher from my village who landed and pegged the market mad woman, he lured her into some disused building and did his thing in there...he came out bragging how that thing was tighter than his wife's; we arrested him, beat him up senselessly and locked him in.
He was not from the same tribe as the locals...that was in 2010.

Liar Liar Liar

Magigi
#69 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:56:33 AM

@Impurity. He must be a relative of @Mukiri...I think it runs in their blood!
Impunity
#70 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 12:13:18 PM

Magigi wrote:

The maths teacher was 41 years old at the time, sijui miaka ya ndugu @mukuri.

Magigi
#71 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 12:17:26 PM

Impunity wrote:
Magigi wrote:

The maths teacher was 41 years old at the time, sijui miaka ya ndugu @mukuri.

...Lets wait for him to come here and explain...When he turns up ask him those very hard questions...
mawinder
#72 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 1:11:34 PM

Magigi wrote:

True, I once posted here how a certain wazuan came into this world!!!!!!
Mukiri
#73 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:24:09 PM

Nyinyi muko na maneno!

It is said, 'Aisifuye mvua, imemnyeshea!'... So maneno of copulating with mad women, must be your preserve. As for ubakaji, I wouldn't put it past that thug from Gachie. #nihayotu

Proverbs 19:21
4lourBliss
#74 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 12:19:38 PM

smile

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
skylax
#75 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:11:36 PM

I love skylaxxing.......
A fish is never thirsty......samaki hana kiu.
Magigi
#76 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:40:41 PM

Impunity wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Boris Boyka wrote:
Magigi wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

@ Mukiri ... what did you say above...straight from your mouth! And yhese are phrases you know very well as tgey are derived from the Bible...tell us...but glad that you are around because I feared....
wamusa
#77 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 4:57:23 PM

hello again-this is for the original querry: mine is wamusa ie son of musa aka moses. my father brought us up alone after mom left-all of us nine kids plus one other from my sister-took us to school and colleges-with a meagre pay working for an indian.never remarried. i wear it as a badge just to say thanks to this man who sacrificed so much for us.
Othelo
#78 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 4:58:55 PM

wamusa wrote:
hello again-this is for the original querry: mine is wamusa ie son of musa aka moses. my father brought us up alone after mom left-all of us nine kids plus one other from my sister-took us to school and colleges-with a meagre pay working for an indian.never remarried. i wear it as a badge just to say thanks to this man who sacrificed so much for us.

How did he survive without eating fish all those years!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.
Boris Boyka
#79 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 5:01:52 PM

wamusa wrote:

That's worth it. say hi! to Musa pray ye that he lays his hands on you for wisdom.
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
Impunity
#80 Posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2014 5:34:04 PM

wamusa wrote:

So @washiku is the son of @Wanjiku?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly