#41 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:39:45 PM

Magigi wrote:
Impunity wrote:
washiku wrote:
Impunity wrote:
littledove wrote:
Siringi wrote:
which measurement is this?

this is used to test if you can lough carelessly, mostly hands are placed in between the hands down wards

This practice can dangerously arouse some "ladies" that I know!
Very dangerous!!!!

Pray

How do you know? You are not a lady, or are you?

I am afraid you normally just enter your wife straight away.
I pity her.
Sad

???

Yawa some comments, awuoro.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Swenani
#42 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2014 6:30:43 PM

Swenani
#43 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:31:56 PM

washiku
#44 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:45:25 PM

So recruitment in 36 centers have been cancelled?
Impunity
#45 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:49:14 PM

Eti ofisadi (officer-di) kwa nani?

One day wazual will finish me!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Swenani
#46 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:55:04 PM

Impunity wrote:

Eti ofisadi (officer-di) kwa nani?

One day wazual will finish me!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

majority of Kenyan policemen and women are corrupt
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
washiku
#47 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 1:21:19 PM

Boris Boyka
#48 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 1:35:07 PM

waste of time and money. just like in many other organizations police & politicians wataandika Watu wao they wanted. the unlucky ones will be wanjiku who made through "kimiujiza" for he/she has to start afresh.
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
thuks
#49 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 5:07:09 PM

I wait to see something that is acceptable to 100% of the Kenyan people
I care!
Coolio
#50 Posted : Friday, October 31, 2014 8:11:14 PM

Wooooiii Kinarudiwo!!!!!!!!
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
murchr
#51 Posted : Monday, April 06, 2015 7:29:01 PM

So there were no recruits who joined the college in 2014?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
washiku
#52 Posted : Monday, April 06, 2015 11:53:39 PM

murchr wrote:

No. And one year later, the case is yet to be determined.
Tokyo
#53 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2015 3:21:39 AM

Activism
work to prosper
maka
#54 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2015 6:57:57 AM

washiku wrote:
murchr wrote:

I have said it more than once here Justice Lenaola is one of the most sober Judges we have in this country his stand on the matter was clearly put across in this statement during the case...
"I am satisfied that drastic action ought to be taken painful or unpopular as it may be. The action ought to be a lesson to the NPSC and other constitutional organs that the Constitution 2010 is alive and well," said Lenaola.

The judge stated that the the constitution will resist all attempts to subvert its purpose and will frown upon any attempt to invoke convenience as opposed to the letter and spirit of the constitution.

"In the instance case, NPSC failed itself, failed Kenyans, failed the recruits and failed the constitution and it must be told. The orders that are appropriate in the circumstances is an order quashing the recruitment exercise conducted on July 14 this year," said Lenaola.

"The judge noted that the court was aware that with terrorist threats abounding in the country a strong police force was necessary and the court will not allow blatant breach of the constitution by a body created and obligated to uphold the same constitution"
Not following laws is what has brought this country all this mess...we should put a stop to this...
possunt quia posse videntur
kiash
#55 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2015 7:20:24 AM

maka wrote:
washiku wrote:
murchr wrote:

I have said it more than once here Justice Lenaola is one of the most sober Judges we have in this country his stand on the matter was clearly put across in this statement during the case...
"I am satisfied that drastic action ought to be taken painful or unpopular as it may be. The action ought to be a lesson to the NPSC and other constitutional organs that the Constitution 2010 is alive and well," said Lenaola.

The judge stated that the the constitution will resist all attempts to subvert its purpose and will frown upon any attempt to invoke convenience as opposed to the letter and spirit of the constitution.

"In the instance case, NPSC failed itself, failed Kenyans, failed the recruits and failed the constitution and it must be told. The orders that are appropriate in the circumstances is an order quashing the recruitment exercise conducted on July 14 this year," said Lenaola.

"The judge noted that the court was aware that with terrorist threats abounding in the country a strong police force was necessary and the court will not allow blatant breach of the constitution by a body created and obligated to uphold the same constitution"
Not following laws is what has brought this country all this mess...we should put a stop to this...

And so what happened to the judgement? he said kirudiwe ? Who is in the fault? at times you can imagine being president, people will blame you for something you do not have power on. People have waited since 2014 for the exercise to be redone. The courts take almost one year we hear nothing and when terrorists attack, the president is doing nothing. Thats how dictatorship comes in. Piga simu tell so ans so to this and that and its done pap. say democracy!! look at the current former dictatorships aka Libya, Tunisia and Egypt !
washiku
#56 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2015 8:05:01 AM

maka wrote:
washiku wrote:
murchr wrote:

Beautiful ruling yes...my concern is why take an year to conclude such a great matter of National concern yet everyday we are hearing ruling on 'petty' political cases filed under certificate of urgency? Is there a matter more urgent than this one?
Atalaku
#57 Posted : Saturday, April 11, 2015 11:25:15 AM

http://www.nation.co.ke/...8/-/i72lx6/-/index.html
President Uhuru Kenyatta has bowed down to pressure over his order that police recruits whose training had been stopped by a court report to college.

Consequently, the National Police Service Commission Friday announced fresh recruitment for officers across the country. The Commission’s chairman Johnston Kavuludi said 10,000 will be recruited on April 20.
washiku
#58 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 10:38:55 PM

wal6807
#59 Posted : Monday, April 20, 2015 10:45:08 PM

washiku wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers."
•Socrates (470?-399 BC)