wazua Tue, Apr 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

17 Pages«<89101112>»
13 Israeli IDF slaughtered in Gaza in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pedes
#181 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 7:12:16 PM

In this "war", nobody is right.
If you stay ready, no need to get ready.
guru267
#182 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 8:24:20 PM

Pedes wrote:

Matthew 21:33-46 will show everyone who is actually right in this war!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
masukuma
#183 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 12:53:29 AM

guru267 wrote:
Pedes wrote:

Matthew 21:33-46 will show everyone who is actually right in this war!

@kuru - stone ni nani?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Nabwire
#184 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 3:36:13 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
@nabwire, @gathige.

Everybody have a right to settle. But not at the cost of displacing whole nation and occupying the whole territory.

But when I see people praising something wrong, I wonder what is wrong with us the black people? Can't we see through something so wrong? This is exactly like the previous Colonial Supremacy.

I'm sure there were those among our forefathers who betrayed our people fighting for independence. I'm sure there were some who believed the white man had the right to sit down somewhere and decide that Africa is theirs. Then come to our lands, invade us, displaced us, put us in camps, rape our resources, kill us if you try to fight back, call us lesser human being, less intellect, the ruled, inferior.

Don't you think there were some wazees who believed this African Inferiority, just like the way some of us their grand children support white (read Jew supremacy)?

Were the white people superior, smart and because they took our land, tilled it, took the resources? Is Delamere son superior and smart because he was left with 99 year lease of those thousand acre land for pasture and farming? Are the Jews superior and smart because they do use crude methods to get their way?

For several years now, they have used media and economic advantage gained while the whites colonised us, to influence the minds of people.

I'm glad many people are realising the truth all over the world now. They are waking up.

Please watch the below video.
PLEASE WATCH IT TO THE END

I wonder if you utter the same words when your holy religion calls for killing of Kaffirs. I wonder if you stood up and told your Imam that jailing and condemning to death that Sudan woman simply for exercising her right to choose which God to worship was wrong? When you and your religion cease tormenting people just because they don't believe in your Allah, I will listen, until then, you are full of hypocrisy!
About your beloved Duke guy, I watched halfway and got bored. His whole point is Jews control media, politics and Wall Street, and surprise surprise, it must mean that they are evil. I thought that we already established that this is called envy, had his people been in the same position as the Jews, he wouldn't be complaining. That video was extremely anti-Semitic, waste of my time. Show me one group of people who are not corrupt or practice nepotism, the difference is Jews are just smarter than everyone else and do their deals at a much grand scale level. Trust me there is nothing new that video has shown me. I am in Business school and I interact with them on a daily basis, they have the most airtight & successful network of an group, I admire that, but according to you that's evil. Gimme a break! While you all are busy dictating how Kaffirs must die, they are busy formulating how to rule the world, then you come and cry crocodile tears and expect me to join you in hating them, you are wasting your time! Aleast Alma has pulled some heartstrings, but till you renounce violence being preached by Islam against Kaffirs, my ears are blocked.
alma
#185 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:30:32 AM

What the hell is anti-Semitic?

I'm anti-killing children. This idea that if you disagree with Israel you are a Nazi is past participle. Hitler is dead.

Yet the Israelis are behaving exactly like him. They got a good teacher.

I'm against killing children. I can't even do it for Jesus. Coz I know God will only be joking like the famous story in the Torah.

Renouncing violence when you kill their children is something that everyone knows won't be happening. Israelis have killed Palestinian children. Palestinians have killed Israeli children. Someone has to say no more.

f*** your religions and your gods. Stop killing.

For the Kaffir killers. Give me a break. You don't even like the Palestinians. If you did, you would be there. We know its about the oil. And some silly virgin. How can you be so stupid to believe that God goes around giving coupons for virgins? Buy airtime by killing a kaffir and get a coupon for a 10ct virgin. Karumaindo has some 5 ct women who can pretend to be virgins for you.

Kafir killers and Israel have the same demons. The people suffering are dead children and parents of dead children just because they happen to have been born in a land that the Israeli bigots want and the Kaffir killers are pretending to be fighting for.

Stop killing children. Nyinyi wote ni ndefo.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Nabwire
#186 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 6:36:54 AM

Its anti-Semitic to paint people as evil simply because they are more successful! That was in reference to the video. I'm not saying that Israel is justified with the killings, I'm saying that AlphaDoti is hypocritical in painting Jews as evil yet his religion does much worse.
alma
#187 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 6:48:45 AM

Nabwire wrote:
Its anti-Semitic to paint people as evil simply because they are more successful! That was in reference to the video. I'm not saying that Israel is justified with the killings, I'm saying that AlphaDoti is hypocritical in painting Jews as evil yet his religion does much worse.

I'm not tycho but I'm confused.

I know the need to paint alphdoti as alshabab baby killing fool but talking about a religion?

This is not about religions and if alphdoti comes here talking about religions I will dispatch him appropriately.

So lets separate issues

Alphdoti will always quote his religion
Israelis will always quote their religion
Muslim bigots will always quote their religions

We give them the right to do so in our constitution.

But we should never ever condone the killing of children for religion or political expediency. Even worse is to claim that I killed a child because muslims killed a child.

We are discussing Gaza right now. As a parent, you would not be excited about Mohammed or Jesus or Messiah if your kid was shot by a sniper.

So let us tell these fools to stop their stupidity.

If I ever meet a god who loves killing children because he was not obeyed I'll tell him or her to f*** off.

I will be anti-Semitic and a nazi as long as they shoot a man I saw on TV looking for his lost children 3 times in a row. The man was crying looking for his kids and a sniper just shot him 3 times as he was crying for his children.

Just shocking.

They can go tell Yahweh I said so for all I care. They are just as evil as Osama bin Laden and the kafir bombing al shabab

PERIOD.

f*** Alphdoti. He's not important right now....Please go through this pictures...Look at your kids and then tell them that its ok to be bombed.

God just loves bombing children

Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Nabwire
#188 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 7:20:31 AM

I agree, its despicable what is going on, bombing children is wrong. However, I don't have information from both sides, I don't know if its true what Israel is saying that Hamas is sending rockets from neighborhoods and turning them into a war zone, I don't know. But it is despicable!1
ecstacy
#189 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 7:59:37 AM

Israel and Hamas have agreed to a 12 hour "humanitarian" truce meant to start in few minutes..
tycho
#190 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:34:41 AM

Alma, my ego-meter is super sensitive, so mentioning tycho causes spikes in readings.

But if you're neither tycho nor AlphDoti then you can neither be the dying child nor Netanyahu. And that's why the children are dying, Palestinians are being oppressed and the Jews denied.

To stop the killings we need not just cry 'stop the killings!' That's holding the children at ransom and glorifying the killers. We need an extra move. We should show the Identity. See the Identity in our selves and transform our politics to that of positive power.

Then we can summon the Israeli ambassador and apply diplomatic pressure, increase the cost of the Israeli operations, we can transform the Mujahideen and offer incentive for change.

This is a political game that requires something more subtle and powerful than anger. Or a kind of righteousness that can't be substantiated.
alma
#191 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:39:01 AM

tycho wrote:
Alma, my ego-meter is super sensitive, so mentioning tycho causes spikes in readings.

This is a political game that requires something more subtle and powerful than anger. Or a kind of righteousness that can't be substantiated.

Yaani I rant here for 12 hours then you come and pour cold water in one sentence.

Tycho

Mungu anakuona. Wewe endelea kuninyanyasa tu...Mungu anakuona.
Muheani
#192 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:45:13 AM

alma wrote:
tycho wrote:

Yaani I rant here for 12 hours then you come and pour cold water in one sentence.

Tycho

I need another smily...one laughing hard..this Laughing out loudly not enough right now
Muheani
#193 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:55:15 AM

Me thinks as long as their are no two recognized states for the warriors, we haven't seen the last sick of it. Not in the foreseeable future
tycho
#194 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 8:56:52 AM

alma wrote:
tycho wrote:

Tycho

No alma, you are tycho and all this is self oppression.

Cold water isn't bad or wrong. Cold and hot can have a harmonious balance. I experience this everyday when I shower in the morning. I use hot water for long. Then when finishing I let in the cold water. Result? I feel refreshed and energetic. And my spirits soar. It's called 'hydrotherapy'.

As for Mungu, ananiona, na mi namuona. Mimi ni yeye.
alma
#195 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 9:08:36 AM

tycho wrote:
alma wrote:
tycho wrote:

Tycho

Cold water isn't bad or wrong. Cold and hot can have a harmonious balance. I experience this everyday when I shower in the morning. I use hot water for long. Then when finishing I let in the cold water. Result? I feel refreshed and energetic. And my spirits soar. It's called 'hydrotherapy'.

Someone save me from this monster!!! simonkabz
Nabwire
#196 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 9:31:06 AM

OMG this Tycho really has talent!! Ati na mimi namuona
tycho
#197 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 10:12:47 AM

alma wrote:
tycho wrote:
alma wrote:
tycho wrote:

Tycho

Someone save me from this monster!!! simonkabz

Your world must be full of monsters. I fear the Palestinians and the Israelis, and many others are using the word 'monster' against each other.
tycho
#198 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 10:14:49 AM

Nabwire wrote:
OMG this Tycho really has talent!! Ati na mimi namuona

Talent for what? If it's about seeing God, then talent may be unnecessary.
ecstacy
#199 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:19:41 PM

Scenes of utter destruction especially from Eastern Shujaea with dozens of bodies recovered from the rubble. Entire neighborhoods flattened.

In 2 or so hours, hostilities resume. As at now, 985 Palestinian dead with 37 Isreali soldiers and two civilians killed in the 19 days of Israeli offensive.

Hamas demanding lifting the land and sea blockade on Gaza and Israel saying nutting. War likely to resume shortly.
ecstacy
#200 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:31:25 PM

ecstacy wrote:
Scenes of utter destruction especially from Eastern Shujaea with dozens of bodies recovered from the rubble. Entire neighborhoods flattened.

In 2 or so hours, hostilities resume. As at now, 985 Palestinian dead with 37 Isreali soldiers and two civilians killed in the 19 days of Israeli offensive.

Hamas demanding lifting the land and sea blockade on Gaza and Israel saying nutting. War likely to resume shortly.

Palestinian death toll now surpasses the 1,000 mark.