wazua Thu, Mar 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

herbal teas
ballistic
#1 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 2:10:17 PM

I am very impressed by some tea branded Ginger & lemon by Kericho gold. I started taking it regularly 2 years ago (with some honey) and I can't believe I have not caught a cold for that long. Any other teas you would recommend to boost one's defences? Someone mentioned Ginseng tea but I have not seen it in the supermarkets.
Impunity
#2 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 2:13:17 PM

ballistic wrote:
I am very impressed by some tea branded Ginger & lemon by Kericho gold. I started taking it regularly 2 years ago (with some honey) and I can't believe I have not caught a cold for that long. Any other teas you would recommend to boost one's defences? Someone mentioned Ginseng tea but I have not seen it in the supermarkets.

If its the cold you want to beat then lots of deep kisses daily to the ones you are intimate with will do more than just fine!

Thank me next rainy season.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

McReggae
#3 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 2:17:00 PM

If you wanna deal with cold......Gin and tonic is the answer!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
ballistic
#4 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 2:19:25 PM

Impunity wrote:
ballistic wrote:

If its the cold you want to beat then lots of deep kisses daily to the ones you are intimate with will do more than just fine!

Thank me next rainy season.

Nice idea, and furthermore its freesmile
But seriously, not just against colds but for general well-being and health.
Mukiri
#5 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 11:55:05 PM

ballistic wrote:

If its that good, try fermenting it.

I take kawaida fermented green tea, been swimming in this cold July and have been wondering how people get colds.

Proverbs 19:21
masukuma
#6 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 12:58:07 AM

you are all
Quote:
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
ballistic
#7 Posted : Monday, July 28, 2014 6:44:53 AM

Mukiri wrote:
ballistic wrote:

I take kawaida fermented green tea, been swimming in this cold July and have been wondering how people get colds.

How is the fermentation done?
Mukiri
#8 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 3:41:49 AM

ballistic wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
ballistic wrote:

How is the fermentation done?

Google 'Kombucha'

maka
#9 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 3:47:59 AM

masukuma wrote:
you are all
Quote:
If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.

Laughing out loudly Mi nataka dawa ya insomnia @Mukiri,it's 4 and am wide awake can't rem the last time I slept before 2.
possunt quia posse videntur
masukuma
#10 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 4:09:01 AM

maka wrote:
masukuma wrote:
you are all
Quote:

Laughing out loudly Mi nataka dawa ya insomnia @Mukiri,it's 4 and am wide awake can't rem the last time I slept before 2.

haha... mimi pia niko macho! listening to xyz hits
Mutalia!

Nyeff those niccas...Ukitoka kwa chama lazima nikutukane still R.A.O... Nyayo torture chambers... he is the oldest member

I got votes!

Maggie's ain't no gold digger, watu ni mahater yeye ni mtu wa Jesus! Alipewa hizo nyumba kujenga kanisa (I love the voice of the 'chair')
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Mukiri
#11 Posted : Sunday, August 03, 2014 5:43:57 AM

maka wrote:
masukuma wrote:
you are all
Quote:

Moringa. Among many other benefits. That and exercise (PS: Fornication is not exercise!)