http://standardmedia.co....-forget-aid-kenya-told/

and on the same the US suspends peace corps program

http://www.capitalfm.co....rps-programmes-in-kenya

Am sure the suspension is part of the big picture on LGBT
Life is an endless adventure
alma
#2 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 3:06:10 PM

freiks decide on when you are happy.

Recently you/illimanika were saying the peace corps was CIA spys. You should be very happy.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
freiks
#3 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 4:24:17 PM

alma wrote:

Recently you/illimanika were saying the peace corps was CIA spys. You should be very happy.

That they are gays/lesbians and not spies?
Life is an endless adventure
alma
#4 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 4:26:46 PM

freiks wrote:
alma wrote:

That they are gays/lesbians and not spies?

Kuwa na msimamo jameni.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Rollout
#5 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 4:56:29 PM

freiks wrote:
http://standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000129406/embrace-gay-sex-or-forget-aid-kenya-told/

Why should a straight person be worried about gays? Unless you're a closet gay!
Wainadi
#6 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 6:07:53 PM

Rollout wrote:
freiks wrote:
http://standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000129406/embrace-gay-sex-or-forget-aid-kenya-told/

Why should you be forced to embrace them and yet you don't want to?
Its all good.
Rollout
#7 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 6:22:08 PM

Wainadi wrote:
Rollout wrote:
freiks wrote:

Nobody is forcing you to embrace them, the all point is... leave the alone, live your life and let them live their life, what does their life have to do with your?

They're not landing on you, why care?
masukuma
#8 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 8:58:09 PM

Rollout wrote:
Wainadi wrote:
Rollout wrote:
freiks wrote:

Nobody is forcing you to embrace them, the all point is... leave the alone, live your life and let them live their life, what does their life have to do with your?

it doesn't matter how you rationalize it - this bird won't fly in this region for quite sometime. if you want to rally africans together anza kuongea vitu kama hizi.... sio cord... sio njumbiri...sio riek macharia....sio solve that killing. people who were fighting suddenly become friends and collectively show you an analogous and sometimes real middle finger. This bird won't fly regardless of how they want it to.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Rollout
#9 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 9:49:02 PM

masukuma wrote:
Rollout wrote:
Wainadi wrote:
Rollout wrote:
freiks wrote:

it doesn't matter how you rationalize it - this bird won't fly in this region for quite sometime. if you want to rally africans together anza kuongea vitu kama hizi.... sio cord... sio njumbiri...sio riek macharia....sio solve that killing. people who were fighting suddenly become friends and collectively show you an analogous and sometimes real middle finger. This bird won't fly regardless of how they want it to.

I guess that explains how petty we're as people.

After I took my non-kale g/f to my kaleland suddenly everyone seem to have an opinion who I should be with, even the drunk neighbor had suggestions, even the guy who has been beaten by his kale wife all his life had suggestions on how great Kale women are. That really made me understand that people do look at other people's life more than their own.

I say, gays have every right to decide how they want to live their life, sooner or later we might have to accept it
guru267
#10 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 9:55:02 PM

The kaffir homosexual hugger will soon meet the wrath of the Most High...

Sodom and Gomora style!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Rollout
#11 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 10:07:55 PM

guru267 wrote:

Sodom and Gomora style!

I didn't know you're that shallow!
masukuma
#12 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 10:20:38 PM

Rollout wrote:

I guess that explains how petty we're as people.

After I took my non-kale g/f to my kaleland suddenly everyone seem to have an opinion who I should be with, even the drunk neighbor had suggestions, even the guy who has been beaten by his kale wife all his life had suggestions on how great Kale women are. That really made me understand that people do look at other people's life more than their own.

I say, gays have every right to decide how they want to live their life, sooner or later we might have to accept it

yeah... i guess! too bad the society does not listen to you or me. the society we live in is engaged on bread and butter matters issues huku not ensuring everyone feels 'included' or trying to ensure that everyone becomes 'the best that they can be' maybe you can try again in a couple of years see if that situation has changed.
here is my assessment - if they didn't make these announcements so loudly... their efforts may work. they should take advise from people such as Edwin Cameron that gay judge in SA. Legal rights don't deliver equality - just because you have written something on paper it does not mean that they will be followed. Society has to accept these people - there lies the problem. Even the police would join in and harass these people. SA still has 'corrective rapes' in a country where legal rights are in place. The truth is this matter is a vote loser - no sane politician will touch it. The theatrics by akina cameron make matters worse! most people know that there are gay people around but society does not want to have it's nose rubbed in it.

the link is here http://canadapodcasts.ca/podcasts/Hardtalk/2942015
nakujua
#13 Posted : Friday, July 25, 2014 11:05:04 PM

when is the red line crossed - when one man turns the other round and ... let me not elaborate considering the functionality of the parts involved - or when two men love each other, or is this gay maneno becoming a lifestyle thing, and just as the hipsters came and went it will die down also with time.
guru267
#14 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 12:11:23 AM

Rollout wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Sodom and Gomora style!

I do not condemn anyone who was born Homosexual but the moment they act on it... DEATH TO THEM!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Boris Boyka
#15 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:14:00 AM

I don't think people are borne gay but they acquire that character. This character has really spread in the youths of late. I personally DISLIKE that. After careful thought and manual research (usiulize link) I discovered that this "gay" character is "ACQUIRED" 95% in boarding schools and 5% through "kukaziwa saaana at home. Cases from day scholars are within the 5%. Our lifestyle has put us on "othelo" and these youth seeing no opposite gender around start admiring the immediate person and strategizes on how to convert him/her for landing. I have a he cousin who went to high school attracted to girls & came out attracted to boys. My neighbour has an orphan child (boy) good who ran away from school & has refused to say anything completely; bullying or severe punishment were totally ruled out. Having gone through both day & boarding schools, day scholars boys and girls have evenings and weekends to meet and gay is unheard of. Religion is supreme & have never heard of one that accepts gay; don't tell me the present hypocrites!!!!! IMO boarding schools should be abolished to remain with day schools. This allows children to practice piloting on runway and not on murram roads!
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
tycho
#16 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:46:46 AM

Kenyans and Africans, need to be open minded as they live through the twenty first century, as the changes coming up are great and radical. The longer we take to be proactive and ready to relate mutually and with tolerance in a multicultural world, the greater will be the cost for the freedom and dignity we so desire.

Digging in on what we may call 'African culture' - a misnomer in fact, is digging in on ignorance and helplessness, though of course now, many will think themselves valiant and moral. But this could be more immoral than we imagine or intend.

tycho
#17 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 5:50:27 AM

guru267 wrote:
Rollout wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Sodom and Gomora style!

I do not condemn anyone who was born Homosexual but the moment they act on it... DEATH TO THEM!

I fear you're not aware of the duplicity in your post.
masukuma
#18 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:06:08 AM

the culture will one day probably change but if SA is anything to go by - it will get worse before it gets better. p.s. SA are not even religious folk. anyway let's work on bread and butter matters and not inclusivity for persons with weird sexual appetites (they sill have their activities out of the view of the public so it's not like they are lacking anything substantial)
alma
#19 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:08:19 AM

ati kafir homesexuals?

I thought gayeness is more prevalent in Saudi Arabia than any other country in the world? But its hush hush....shhhhh!
Mukiri
#20 Posted : Saturday, July 26, 2014 11:10:00 AM

Boris Boyka wrote:
I don't think people are borne gay but they acquire that character. This character has really spread in the youths of late. I personally DISLIKE that. After careful thought and manual research (usiulize link) I discovered that this "gay" character is "ACQUIRED" 95% in boarding schools and 5% through "kukaziwa saaana at home. Cases from day scholars are within the 5%. Our lifestyle has put us on "othelo" and these youth seeing no opposite gender around start admiring the immediate person and strategizes on how to convert him/her for landing. I have a he cousin who went to high school attracted to girls & came out attracted to boys. My neighbour has an orphan child (boy) good who ran away from school & has refused to say anything completely; bullying or severe punishment were totally ruled out. Having gone through both day & boarding schools, day scholars boys and girls have evenings and weekends to meet and gay is unheard of. Religion is supreme & have never heard of one that accepts gay; don't tell me the present hypocrites!!!!! IMO boarding schools should be abolished to remain with day schools. This allows children to practice piloting on runway and not on murram roads!

AmenApplause Applause Applause

Proverbs 19:21