Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Defrauded after supply of goods
alma
#21 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:04:38 PM

Rankaz13 wrote:
Gordon Gekko wrote:
Pole bro.
I'm looking at their website and I cant see a single potato. When they ordered your 100 sacks of POTATOES, what did they say they do?

smile smile smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Mkimwa
#22 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 8:24:44 PM

pole sana..

I dont have mercy for conmen. Go the route of social media, else mawinder anaweza saidia.
Pesa Nane
#23 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 9:45:25 PM

KIMZEE wrote:
FRAUDED

ladies and gentlemen how do i get justice.
I was given a tender to supply an organisation based in westlands, devan house with one hundred bags of potatoes.the director instructed that the delivery point is mombasa road at north airport godown.I was given one of the staff who was to receive did have the receiving stamp to stamp the delivery note. so i was instructed to go back to office for stamping and handover the invoice.after that I went to their office where I found no one. I contacted the guy who said will be in the office the following day. come the following day, I contacted the owner who said i didnt deliver and therefore cant pay. friends where do I turn to.
frustrated youth.

1. Sorry
2. Do NOT send the conmen any threatening sms. This can take you to jail.
3. You are NOT an idiot. why? The scammers have a face, have an office and warehouse, mobile, landline and a website to boot. Website also shows they take time to know their customers and has many other tenders. Any hustler would fall for this.
4. Use every little paper work you have (sms, email, phone calls, LPO) and approach a lawyer.
5. Make their lives uncomfortable within the law (Nonstop 3 AM calls including to their families, Office visit with 30 or so @Mawinders, openly take photos of them, park for hours outside their offices, houses )
6.If time and patience does not yield anything and you can errr..
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
Bigchick
#24 Posted : Thursday, May 01, 2014 9:04:58 AM

sanity wrote:
Bigchick wrote:
Dear Frustrated Youth

The truth is you have been conned.Second truth is "wewe ni mjinga"

Having said that, start by reporting to the police, seek legal advise too and seek Gods peace.

Then use all means at your disposal to make their life uncomfortable.

Facebook and Twiiter have done wonders for some people.Give their names, phonenumbers, physical address, email etc.You might be surprised to see many more people come up that they were also conned.

We should not let conmen walk amoungst us.

wewe @bigchick..wacha kuwa mkali.First ebu respond to my question here ..http://www.wazua.co.ke/forum.as...osts&t=26050&p=2

Sio kuwa mkali ni kumwambia ukweli wa mambo.

Check response you wanted.

And dont feel woiye for me.

Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
kysse
#25 Posted : Thursday, May 01, 2014 10:30:04 AM

KIMZEE wrote:
FRAUDED

ladies and gentlemen how do i get justice.
I was given a tender to supply an organisation based in westlands, devan house with one hundred bags of potatoes.the director instructed that the delivery point is mombasa road at north airport godown.I was given one of the staff who was to receive did have the receiving stamp to stamp the delivery note. so i was instructed to go back to office for stamping and handover the invoice.after that I went to their office where I found no one. I contacted the guy who said will be in the office the following day. come the following day, I contacted the owner who said i didnt deliver and therefore cant pay. friends where do I turn to.
frustrated youth.

Never do such again. They took advantage of your ignorance and outsmarted you.He could have signed it and you keep a copy.
The POD (Proof of Delivery) is stamped and signed immediately goods are delivered and received by the buyer.Not an hour or 2 later because anything can happen including tampering with what you delivered in good order followed by subsequent denials by the receiver.The invoice comes after the POD.

Nxt time If you are asked to deliver goods to ABC and you fail to have it received,go back with the goods and bill the buyer the transport expense.
In order to do so, you must provide written proof of order to deliver at the said premises on a certain date.Never seal financial deals on phone.

Business is business,do it organised and clean.
Now since ignorance is no defence you may have to www.askmawinder.com
FRM2011
#26 Posted : Thursday, May 01, 2014 10:43:41 AM

@kimzee, getting money in Kenya after being conned is simply impossible. You can have the dudes arrested but that will be a criminal case, they can be jailed but you won't get your money back.

Do you know someone in the CID? On a personal level, relative, former schoolmate. Talk to them.

A distant relative of mine did something really stupid. He helped someone buy a piece of land for kes.1.5mn. The buyer asked him to process the titles for him at a fee. Funny thing the new owner was not in a hurry to get his title. And my relative gets a new offer for 2.5mn for the same piece of land. He sells with a plan to later buy another adjacent piece for a lower price without the owner knowing. It backfired big time.

He was picked by a group of 4 armed men from his office. Taken to a forest at night, stripped naked, then they asked him to say his final prayer. No one had talked to him all along. The only thing they told him is that he had 72 hours to buy back the plot he had sold. He sold everything he owned and asked all of us to chip in. He raised 3.5mn to buy back the plot he had sold.

Now you know what to do.
Swenani
#27 Posted : Friday, May 16, 2014 11:03:11 AM

FRM2011 wrote:
@kimzee, getting money in Kenya after being conned is simply impossible. You can have the dudes arrested but that will be a criminal case, they can be jailed but you won't get your money back.

Do you know someone in the CID? On a personal level, relative, former schoolmate. Talk to them.

A distant relative of mine did something really stupid. He helped someone buy a piece of land for kes.1.5mn. The buyer asked him to process the titles for him at a fee. Funny thing the new owner was not in a hurry to get his title. And my relative gets a new offer for 2.5mn for the same piece of land. He sells with a plan to later buy another adjacent piece for a lower price without the owner knowing. It backfired big time.

He was picked by a group of 4 armed men from his office. Taken to a forest at night, stripped naked, then they asked him to say his final prayer. No one had talked to him all along. The only thing they told him is that he had 72 hours to buy back the plot he had sold. He sold everything he owned and asked all of us to chip in. He raised 3.5mn to buy back the plot he had sold.

Now you know what to do.

God bless Mawinder
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
mawinder
#28 Posted : Saturday, May 17, 2014 2:39:55 PM

Sorry I missed this thread.Get in touch with me urgently.ellyodhong@gmail or visit our website www.viss.co.ke or come to our offices.We are at Silver Pool Office suites 4th floor suit 16 Block A Jabavu Lane off Argwings Kodhek Road Hurlingham.My boys will teach the conmen a lesson and you will have your money in no time.
#29 Posted : Saturday, May 17, 2014 8:19:37 PM

FRM2011 wrote:

Now you know what to do.

this story has scared the daylights out of me. i can imagine what was going through his mind. wah! King Solomon says never agree to be surety for someone else or else even the bed you sleep in will be snatched from you.

but to the guy conned, take heart. go to the CID and report it. Do as the other guy said; go pester them, take photos, hang outside their office... harass them. If not, just file it under experience

And let no one call you a fool. You're a hungry businessman who didn't see that coming. Your tenacity will help you grow. Pole sana baba.
Chaka
#30 Posted : Saturday, May 17, 2014 8:38:50 PM

@mawinder,
Out of curiosity,what's your track record in this 'bizna' i.e have you recovered on all assignments and what's your commission?y
Mukiri
#31 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2014 12:17:55 AM

washiku wrote:
Most of the time in such issues guys advise you go for @Mawinder. Though I wouldnt go for him myself

Me neither

Proverbs 19:21
Fomoney
#32 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2014 1:34:50 AM

I would rather pay @Mawinder to deal with it than risk my life following someone who's definitely a criminal. What makes you think he won't do something crazy to get rid of your pestering? Just leave it to the pros.
mawinder
#33 Posted : Sunday, May 18, 2014 12:29:15 PM

[quote=Chaka]@mawinder,
Out of curiosity,what's your track record in this 'bizna' i.e have you recovered on all assignments and what's your commission?y[/quote
Not all assignments are successful but at least I can say last years rate was 75%.Commission is negotiable at 10-25% of the amounts recovered but in some cases no commission is paid as we get it from the offending party.You can visit our offices for more.
omhangla
#34 Posted : Monday, May 19, 2014 10:22:22 AM

mawinder wrote:
Sorry I missed this thread.Get in touch with me urgently.ellyodhong@gmail or visit our website www.viss.co.ke or come to our offices.We are at Silver Pool Office suites 4th floor suit 16 Block A Jabavu Lane off Argwings Kodhek Road Hurlingham.My boys will teach the conmen a lesson and you will have your money in no time.

@mawinder, there is someone based at that silverpool offices suites who conned many guys money after duping them into a forex investment scam. he conned me around 300k. is there a way i can get him to pay using your help.
KIMZEE
#35 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:20:08 AM

@mawinder. I contacted u through your. email provided.kindly reply.
Swenani
#36 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 3:08:24 PM

omhangla wrote:
mawinder wrote:

@mawinder, there is someone based at that silverpool offices suites who conned many guys money after duping them into a forex investment scam. he conned me around 300k. is there a way i can get him to pay using your help.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

That guy was probably Mawinder, How can you send Mawinder to Mawinder ?
smile smile smile smile
Swenani
#37 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 3:10:18 PM

KIMZEE wrote:

quote from Mawinder's website

Quote:
DEBT COLLECTION SERVICES

We do debt collection services from above all statuses with our professional expertise, well trained to solve and fetch debts amicably at all cost at very considerable rates as per what is being requested and the strategy to get it.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Amicably at all costs in one sentenceLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Mawinder, Nimeona pia unafanya SPOUSAL INFIDELITY.Can you check for a potential spousal infidelity? I have in mind @Guru267
Angelica _ann
#38 Posted : Tuesday, May 20, 2014 3:14:04 PM

Swenani wrote:
KIMZEE wrote:

quote from Mawinder's website

Quote:
DEBT COLLECTION SERVICES

We do debt collection services from above all statuses with our professional expertise, well trained to solve and fetch debts amicably at all cost at very considerable rates as per what is being requested and the strategy to get it.

Yap they start pole pole but when you refuse, then they use force!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Amicably at all costs in one sentenceLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

@Mawinder, Nimeona pia unafanya SPOUSAL INFIDELITY.Can you check for a potential spousal infidelity? I have in mind @Guru267

In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
KIMZEE
#39 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 2:32:46 PM

Guys, last weekend I my hope was still high that I will get justice after having reported the case to the police. The good thing is that I regained a peace of mind, and I was able to come to terms with the situation.Although the chances of recovering my money seems slim,I still have hope to get it.One thing that elates me is the fact that by writing in wazua wall, i saved someone from being swindwed by this company. the company had to withdraw its presence online.however, As I checked with the CID Iwas astonished to hear that another lady has been conned after me. after supply of eggs. my worry is: why do we allow the con to go scot free? how many more will be conned by that office as it still exist and no one is concerned.ANY WAY JUST A THOUGHT!
Othelo
#40 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:03:31 PM

Pole @KIMZEE, yaani you are conned and then forced to blackout their name. Kweli Kenya inawenyewe!
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune - Jim Rohn.