Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

121 Pages«<4950515253>»
Housing Finance: HFCK a diamond in the rough
Aguytrying
#1001 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 6:15:59 PM

murchr wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ngai mwathani

Si ulitupea bye bye zetu...@aguy is the new driver of this mbus.

Who has any timelines of the rights?

@murchr. some people can't believe how I'm overtaking other buses!
HFCK has made me proud. I think rights will be next year. this company is on an aggressive growth phase, but not risky llike others are trying to grow
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
Boris Boyka
#1002 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 6:29:00 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
murchr wrote:
obiero wrote:
Ngai mwathani

Si ulitupea bye bye zetu...@aguy is the new driver of this mbus.

Who has any timelines of the rights?

@murchr. some people can't believe how I'm overtaking other buses!
HFCK has made me proud. I think rights will be next year. this company is on an aggressive growth phase, but not risky llike others are trying to grow

Haha @obiero I see umejishika kichwani with both hands. you set your target and achieved it tulia those you sold to should make there money now or you expected "waungue" hehe
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!
osango
#1003 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 7:49:54 PM

Co-op Bank i'm depending on you....make me, another chunk
sparkly
#1004 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 2:43:34 PM

SOLD final lot @46.5! I have enjoyed the ride from 13.20-15 range. I now join @Obiero on the sidelines as a former passenger of this bus.
Life is short. Live passionately.
muganda
#1005 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 3:33:47 PM

sparkly wrote:
SOLD final lot @46.5! I have enjoyed the ride from 13.20-15 range. I now join @Obiero on the sidelines as a former passenger of this bus.

Congratulations Laughing out loudly how long was the journey @sparkly?
Richie rich
#1006 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 3:47:48 PM

muganda wrote:
sparkly wrote:

@sparkly, Congratulations, i still have some lot when do you think the music will stop?
The God of the day is still God in the night.
Aguytrying
#1007 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 4:37:36 PM

Richie rich wrote:
muganda wrote:
sparkly wrote:

@sparkly, Congratulations, i still have some lot when do you think the music will stop?

Why ask former passengers when the driver is here. The music is not about to stop, let this takeover first happen. After that i still wouldn't sell. Britam may eventually buy everything at an even higher price. Unless you are afraid of making money hold!

Of course between now and then it may go up down abit sideways, but the direction is up. If your speculating, this may not work for you.
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
Aguytrying
#1008 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 4:41:36 PM

sparkly wrote:

It was good riding with you. i remember we boarded when it was very lonely, very lonely do you remember? people were sure there was something wrong with this company.

What value do you see currenlty, from the top of my head im hunting DTB (~200) and Bamburi <175
Richie rich
#1009 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 5:29:27 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
Richie rich wrote:
muganda wrote:
sparkly wrote:

Why ask former passengers when the driver is here. The music is not about to stop, let this takeover first happen. After that i still wouldn't sell. Britam may eventually buy everything at an even higher price. Unless you are afraid of making money hold!

Of course between now and then it may go up down abit sideways, but the direction is up. If your speculating, this may not work for you.

@aguy thanks wacha tuendelee
The God of the day is still God in the night.
murchr
#1010 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 5:37:53 PM

Adios! T'was nice riding with you @sparcky
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
VituVingiSana
#1011 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 7:36:33 PM

Sold out HFCK... I do like it as a firm. Frank Ireri has done a fine job. As an investment not at these prices.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Aguytrying
#1012 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 10:03:49 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Sold out HFCK... I do like it as a firm. Frank Ireri has done a fine job. As an investment not at these prices.

VVS&sparkly I respect your sells. no emotion strictly business. it's a hard skill to acquire. you can imagine this is when most are taking notice.

I know HFCK is now over valued same as equity. for now. ill wait for the eps catch up to the price. I know very well it can slip back to the 30's. because even this 40's was unexpected this early
guru267
#1013 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 10:31:49 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

VVS&sparkly I respect your sells. no emotion strictly business. it's a hard skill to acquire. you can imagine this is when most are taking notice.

I know HFCK is now over valued same as equity. for now. ill wait for the eps catch up to the price. I know very well it can slip back to the 30's. because even this 40's was unexpected this early

People should stop using hearsay and getting overwhelmed by emotions..

Put hard figures here as to why HFCK is overvalued!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Aguytrying
#1014 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 10:42:10 PM

guru267 wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:

People should stop using hearsay and getting overwhelmed by emotions..

Put hard figures here as to why HFCK is overvalued!

ati hearsay. your funny. the nav is in the low 20's. so p/b is approaching 2. on p/e its slightly above 10 so not so bad.
mlennyma
#1015 Posted : Tuesday, July 01, 2014 10:43:01 PM

Whether overvalued or not,they can still trade at 100bob provided there is demand.
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
sparkly
#1016 Posted : Wednesday, July 02, 2014 12:54:05 AM

Richie rich wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
Richie rich wrote:
muganda wrote:
sparkly wrote:

@Muganda boarded the bus mid 2012. Took some profits at 24 and at 33 and also enjoyed the half-yearly divs.

@Richie hard to tell when the music will stop. My original target was 28 which i hit and surpussed. Time to look for other diamonds in the rough.

@Aguy @Murchr the bus is now in your able hands. I am now strapping my seat elsewhere.
obiero
#1017 Posted : Wednesday, July 02, 2014 11:26:34 AM

sparkly wrote:
Richie rich wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
Richie rich wrote:
muganda wrote:
sparkly wrote:

@Muganda boarded the bus mid 2012. Took some profits at 24 and at 33 and also enjoyed the half-yearly divs.

@Richie hard to tell when the music will stop. My original target was 28 which i hit and surpussed. Time to look for other diamonds in the rough.

@Aguy @Murchr the bus is now in your able hands. I am now strapping my seat elsewhere.

HFCK is now trading at an 'engineered' price.. Caution is advised here

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 23,800 ABP 6.45
streetwise
#1018 Posted : Wednesday, July 02, 2014 1:17:42 PM

The crash is as fast as the rise...why I ask buy when you know there will be a crash..in days ??????????
sparkly
#1019 Posted : Wednesday, July 02, 2014 1:50:13 PM

streetwise wrote:
The crash is as fast as the rise...why I ask buy when you know there will be a crash..in days ??????????

Bigger fool theory.
cnn
#1020 Posted : Wednesday, July 02, 2014 3:11:43 PM

sparkly wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Bigger fool theory.

You now know why,'they' let you sell down 9% to 42.50 and then 'they' come late in the day and sweep the board to 51 ,and the vwap moves higher than yesterday.