wazua Sun, Jun 16, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

kenya: improvement since the days of JM
Jangwa la Jangili
#1 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 10:43:57 AM

i must say kenyan politics has tremendously improved since the days of JM Kariuki.

instead of a country of 10 millionaires and 10 million beggars, we are now a nation of 20 billionaires and 35 million neanderthals only hiding behind the guise of less facial hair than our stone age predecessors!

today, i have watched judy kibaki on ktn news with jimmy kibaki simultaneously holding the citizen news time slot while threatening a major announcement. yesterday i saw fidel odinga announce his entry into the political arena via ktn. then there is uhuru kenyatta, gideon moi and musalia mudavadi to complete the grand lineup of the 'young generation', 'fourth liberation heroes' and 'reformers'

damn it.

who wants to bet that these guys will swap the presidency and premiership for the next 30 years as they toast JD at muthaiga golf club every evening? all the while with their fanatical but poverty-stricken followers ready to behead, burn and stone their opponents?

what the f**k is wrong with kenyans????
Katika Jangwa la Jangili ndipo Pwagu hupata Pwaguzi.
aemathenge
#2 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 10:58:41 AM

Here we go again.

What exactly is the nature of your problem? d'oh!
selah
#3 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 11:31:13 AM

tukutane kwa debe.Bring it on.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
Kaigangio
#4 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 11:58:33 AM

@ jangili la jangwa

do not worry brother/sister...as they toast the champagnes in the golf clubs we the neanderthals will be busy scrambling for the food residues at matinas...ebu ask guka!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Intelligentsia
#5 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 2:16:45 PM

@JLJ

I feel you kitu like 110%. The Kenyan populace is just so exasperating!

MPigs are setting us on a course of deepening of this bullshit/cowdung of political dynasties as marked by RAO jnr's debut into politics jana,the other day it ws that rotund and incoherent bozo Jimmy Kibaki telling us Raundi Hii Si Mchezo...but hallooooo, no reactions, no muted protests, no objections raised at all by ordinary Kenyans about this growing trend. So now these 2 johney-come-latelies have cheerfully joined Gideon Moi, Uhuru Kenyatta et al in raping mother Kenya...na sisi tume chill.

Note they all come in on the platform of Liberators...2nd Liberation (Kina Orengo, Shikuku,etc), 3rd Liberators,etc....kwani how many liberations is Kenya supposed to have?! And each subsequent liberation is ostensibly to liberate Kenyans from the previous liberators!! And Kenyans are just chilling and cheering on as these shenanigans go on. Aki sisi sote ni mafi ya kuku!!
We laughed at Saitoti for clapping when Moi once said at a rally that Saitoti could not lead Kenya, but guess what, that is exactly what the Kenyan populace is doing now as Kenya is balkanized into fiefdoms of political dynasties. Why arent we rejecting this!?

Did I say sisi sote ni mafi ya kuku?! Then I will repeat ad nauseam:sisi sote ni mafi mafi mafi ya kuku!

Waria
#6 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 2:25:38 PM

@intelwho...speak for your self
kingauwi
#7 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 2:28:19 PM

Tutakuwa Mavi ya Kuku if we go ahead and elect them - which is sadly a possibility.
In the past we elected Mudavadi, Uhuru, Raila & Oburu, two Nyagas, etc.

As mentioned earlier the sadest part is when we maim and kill each other for these scions of privelege.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!
Kaigangio
#8 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 2:49:46 PM

....and hey guys, when the principal mpig jokingly called you kubavu bure mavi ya kuku nobody twitched a fingure or moved a sinew....how true he has been...veeeeery true damn it!!!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
aemathenge
#9 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2009 12:13:40 PM

The link below brings up an interesting perspective to this thread altogether.
http://www.wazua.co.ke/i...x?sec=clubsk&aid=32

Food for thought.
anasazi
#10 Posted : Friday, December 11, 2009 12:29:00 PM

I have another spanner to throw in this. Ever since I was growing up I heard Kenyans were bright. All evidence I see points to the opposite. Once you realize Kenyans are not as bright as you thought, everything will start making sense. Wacha niwachie hapo
Form is temporary, class is permanent
the sage
#11 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2009 1:11:38 PM

Time is running out. The poor can dine out only so long on illusions. Once they grasp that they have been betrayed, once they match the bleak reality of their future with the fantasies they are fed, once their homes are foreclosed and they realize that the jobs they lost are never coming back, they will react with a fury and vengeance that will snuff out the remains of our anemic democracy and usher in a new dark age- Chris Hedges.

VituVingiSana
#12 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009 8:46:42 AM

@anasazi - most kenyans are daft regarding their political choices.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
McReggae
#13 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2009 8:58:35 AM

We complain about these dynasties, have other non dynasty elected leaders faired any better????
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".