wazua Tue, Jun 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Mungiki Is Alive Ministries...
Magigi
#1 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 8:10:15 AM

...yesterday I watched as Maina Njenga and hordes of his followers got baptised by Bishop Wanjiru. Now, did those boys have to wait for Maina to get saved so that they can follow suit? Is this a 2012 preparation? Shouldn't Maina Kamanda start getting worried?

In my opinion, since the government has refused to get Wanjiru enough security, she has decided to organise one for herself. Not even Mwai Kibaki will be able to beat her in this!!! I can smell something not good happening....watch this space.
Mwende
#2 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 9:18:05 AM

aiiiiiii, cant we ever embrace a positive change for once???

only GOD can judge
...hold me in your arms, like that Spanish guitar… all night long!!!
mzazii
#3 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 9:29:42 AM

we shall not judge, but this Wanjiru lady appears to be running a business and not a church.
Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on the front door forever..
akowally
#4 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 11:04:08 AM

I always advise against blind following...now what happens if Njenga backslides...if there is anyone there who has undergone true repentance, that's good...will leave God to do the judging but for them, I would advise true repentance...not blind following.
JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
selah
#5 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 12:30:06 PM

My question is why so much publicity in his road to salvation.

I think getting saved this days has become so marketable people get saved and start their ministry immediately .bila hata kwenda mlimani.
lol
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
Intelligentsia
#6 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 1:43:35 PM

Guys, let us be slow to judge. The God Lord does work in mysterious ways and can lead to a total lifestyle and behavioral change n a person. BTW, is there any Mungiks in SK/Wazua who would care to explain what is happening to fellow wazuzus/wazuarians?
kingauwi
#7 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 1:47:06 PM

I can anly take them seriously if and when the extortionist cartels close shop.
We need to hear Njenga actively campaign to stop the menace.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win!
Kaigangio
#8 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 2:22:47 PM

...ever seen this before,

Dear Honourable Mpig Pastor Bishop M Wanjiru,

After doing a lot of soul searching and meditation we have decided to share with you one or two displeasures….we have been one of your devoted members of congregation ever since you started this church…we have watched it grow from a humble beginning into what it is now under your relentless effort and hard work….we have admired the way you have approached all and sundry regarding the distribution of spiritual advise and food…we as your congregation have fought real battles out there in your support and for what we as members believe in….

We, however, wish to let you know that we are not pleased by the way you are managing the affairs of the church in which all our confidence lies…in the not too distant past you intimated that you would enter politics by vying for Mpigship in one of the city constituencies. we remember we prayed and fasted day and night for three days for you not to engage in politics…we even went ahead to send Right Rev Timothy Njoya who has a vast experience in church-government conflicts, but you were determined not to let anything distract you…When we realized that nothing was going to stop you from vying for a political space, we decided to support you although we felt that it was not right..

No sooner had you started jostling for the political space did you start messing up…first, you are not the genuine occupier of the political space that you are comfortably occupying….you occupied that space through open stealing of votes and trickery which is something that you always preached against in the church every Sunday of the week! We will not go into details of acquisition of the political space as that is not our intention of writing to you…

Ever since you started attending the pigsty with other Mpigs you have slowly metamophised into another pastor that we know not of…you have never raised your fingure in that sty even when everything is going wrong…you have never sconned at your colleagues when they make oppressive decisions which do not favour the electorate…you have never given any suggestions or showed any enthusiasm in the house proceedings which you only attend twice a week only as a technical appearance.…in other words you have been welcomed and oathed into the pigsty fraternity…

Back to the church, everything is a total mess because there is no dividing line between divinity/religion and politics…during the mass there is too much politics (about 95%). At some point we are always wondering whether it is mass or a political rally because you bring some notorious political elements in your political party and in our midst who hijack the occasion and turn it into something else…

Lately you made a fatal error of associating yourself with the mungiki gang….you should have consulted some of your colleagues in the pigsty before doing that as they know one or two things about this gang…you should also have asked yourself why they would come in droves into our church and then all of a sudden disappear despite having gotten “saved”….you should have asked yourself why they could not be accepted in any other established church….remember some of their traditional regaria was left in our church under one of your confidants custody….

and now we hear that their peers are after your neck and you want the earthly beings called the policemen to protect you…we are confused here because you always preach to us that whenever you walk in the valley of death, you have nothing to fear for the Lord is on your side…this is betrayal!!!

If this gang comes calling, you will be on your own since you ignored all our advise and decided to do things your way…like you always say “Jesus carried His cross to be crucified for our sins” we say that “you will carry your own cross to be crucified for your own sins”
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
B.Timer
#9 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 2:49:19 PM

@Kaigangio
Very apt.
Vintage you anyway.

The matter of the rightful occupier or otherwise is in court.

I await the verdict with a bated breath.

Remember early last year, as the PEV raged, Wanjiru brought Raila and Ruto to her 'church' and 'prayed' for them as they knelt down - hapo mbele!!!
She also went ahead to treat her congregation to a video show of the happenings during the Starehe vote count.

The editors of the video did their job well to depict Kamanda the way the sheep were meant to believe.

When the day finally comes, some cases before God will border on the ridiculous.

Dunia ni msongamano..
Kaigangio
#10 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 3:05:12 PM

@ B. Timer,

...so in the last two years the mavellick RAO has gotten saved 3 times (documented ones) with several others unpublished....talk of blasphemy at its best...

...and the honourable bishop mpig did her thing...cleansing the two imps...OMG, no wonder out of 700billion people only 144,000 will see heaven...probability of hounarable bishop mpig of entering the heaven will be 0.0000002....just 0!!!!..i am not a judge , but do the math...
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
B.Timer
#11 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2009 3:18:36 PM

@Kaigangio
Even a fourth time is not unimaginable.
If you and I started a church and convinced enough sheep to attend, we could call the PM to come over for some baptism.
He is not likely to let us down.
Dunia ni msongamano..
bigfun
#12 Posted : Tuesday, December 08, 2009 5:33:45 AM

By the way..waht happened to bishop ndura waruinge??i hear he's 1st cousin to john njenga,the newly saved.is he still a memba??
ZZE123
#13 Posted : Tuesday, December 08, 2009 10:51:08 AM

Maina Njenga is no fool, he has made money which he wants to “Clean” and the only way to do that is get saved then slowly go underground and enjoy the money while living a comfortable life, just like the former leader Ndura did !!! and of cause “Pastor Bishop Honorable” is a business person who is quick to identify opportunities..
The man who marries a beautiful woman, and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem
Magigi
#14 Posted : Tuesday, December 08, 2009 9:58:18 PM

...sincerity and Wanjiru are two strange bedfellows... I do not judge but sometimes I wonder whether those people who attend her church are in their right minds...
McReggae
#15 Posted : Wednesday, December 09, 2009 5:56:55 AM

Kaigangio.....big timer......any topic.....the PM!!!!
I love this game!!!.......a man cannot live in hate forever!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Kaigangio
#16 Posted : Wednesday, December 09, 2009 11:33:18 AM

thanks mcreggae, but i am living a practical and a real life not virtual...i learnt a long time ago to call a spade a spade and i try to see things for what they are...no hate campaigns and no hard feelings...
B.Timer
#17 Posted : Wednesday, December 09, 2009 1:37:17 PM

Hi guys,

We need not be gate keepers for politicians.

Ati I keep policing if anybody mentions a certain politician!! Bwaana!

Hakuna haaja, hakuunaaa.
Dunia ni msongamano..
Tokyo
#18 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:23:00 AM

Religion and business is a couple. Wanjiru is a sheepered she has many sheep.
work to prosper
wanyina
#19 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2009 1:45:28 AM

Only in Kenya where you can go rob the bank and you walk scot free,only in Kenya where you can kill people and take their money while boost how much you are paid monthly without fear of people calling you a gang member OR BEING ARRESTED. ..Only in Kenya the government can keep quiet when u kill, maim,destroy,and take government land,and later become a hero in politics,some retire comfortably.Remember only in Kenya police rob bank,conspire with gangsters and go back to work at streets with the same people they conspired against.Only in Kenya people are ready to vote in the same people who have lied ,steal from them in the name of MPS..