wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

P2P Lending - A Noble Concept
TNT
#1 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2013 9:06:14 AM

For all those entrepreneurs who lack capital, all is not lost. With P2P lending, you should be able to make your entrepreneurial dreams come true. Here are some links to get you started:

http://www.kiva.org/

https://www.zidisha.org/microfinance/lend.html

Personally, I think it is a concept that could impact millions of lives positively.

MKWASI
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 8:53:18 AM

At least this will finance your 25% ROI business (now I'm sure it must be 40% ROI)
TNT
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 01, 2013 11:05:49 AM

MKWASI wrote:
At least this will finance your 25% ROI business (now I'm sure it must be 40% ROI)

P2P seems ideal for smaller projects and generally investors ask an ROI of less than 12%. In contrast, mine is a relatively large project, with good profit margins, so I often opt to finance it out-of-pocket. At the moment, I do not require additional funds since most of my invoices have matured. In fact, I don't anticipate to have issues with cash flow in the near future.

Still, I've introduced some people with relatively smaller projects, including small scale farmers on Farming Kenya, to the P2P networks.
Mukiri
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 03, 2013 6:07:50 AM

TNT wrote:
MKWASI wrote:

P2P seems ideal for smaller projects and generally investors ask an ROI of less than 12%. In contrast, mine is a relatively large project, with good profit margins, so I often opt to finance it out-of-pocket. At the moment, I do not require additional funds since most of my invoices have matured. In fact, I don't anticipate to have issues with cash flow in the near future.

Still, I've introduced some people with relatively smaller projects, including small scale farmers on Farming Kenya, to the P2P networks.

Applause Very mature reply.

Proverbs 19:21
DtheK
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 10:14:01 AM

According to the figures here wikipedia they have lent over 66 Million to over 3,000 businesses.That is some serious money!And all this to people who need it the most or would have had to pay much more than the average 10%
KulaRaha
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 10:47:14 AM

Very interesting...
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming