wazua Sun, Oct 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

27 Pages«<23456>»
Is CS Waiguru impeachable?
alma
#61 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 3:52:42 PM

Personally, when I hear politicians complain about a person, I know they are doing a good job.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
McReggae
#62 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 3:54:44 PM

BILL OKELLO's statement : Mandera Senator Billow Kerrow has come out in support of the emabttled Cabinet Secretary for the Devolution Ministry Anne Waiguru, and has at the same time urged his Jubilee counterparts who are backing a motion to impeach Waiguru, to find a different forum to settle issues.

Kerrow who is a member of the Jubilee alliance from Deputy President William Ruto’s URP party, but has urged his counterparts to use different party organs to iron out the debacle over the removal of the NYS director.

“Wiaguru appears to be a performer who has little time for mediocrity and sloppiness. Such a person will undoubtedly have stepped on many toes in a public service that has entrenched lethargic performance in service delivery” Kerrow said, adding that the calls for Waiguru’s removal, is a reflection of the political patronage and exclusionist tendencies the opposition is alleging.

Kerrow added that the aggrieved Jubilee members should not view the national resource allocation in “narrow, selfish ethnic lenses” at the risk of ridiculing themselves in full glare of the rest of the nation.

“It does not help them in the long term if they only express concern when someone from their backyard is transferred or dismissed, and yet choose to be silent when other officers from other communities get the same treatment, even from CSs who hail from their counties,” the Mandera county senator said. Kerrow concluded by saying that there was nothing unconstitutional about her actions and that the allegation is only a red herring.

Igembe South Member of the National Assembly Mithika Linturi a member of TNA is the sponsor of a motion that seeks to force Waiguru out of office for misconduct in the course of executing ministry functions.

The motion that only needs 88 MPs to back it as per the constitution, has gotten over 100 signatures with MPs from the opposition Cord alliance supporting the move.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
McReggae
#63 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 5:19:29 PM

Turns out in Rugut's case Wauhuru was just the mortician, Kinyua made the changes much earlier and @Washiku I have confirmed that Right holds that vague position in the sports Ministry.
Richie rich
#64 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 5:35:27 PM

washiku wrote:
But seriously, why should she be impeached? Working in government can be one big nightmare.

She is soo full of herself.....aende
.. she should swallow her pride and consult
The God of the day is still God in the night.
Coolio
#65 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 5:51:40 PM

Richie rich wrote:
washiku wrote:
But seriously, why should she be impeached? Working in government can be one big nightmare.

Seconded!
Nadondosha meli kubwa seuze ngalawa!
murchr
#66 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 5:53:39 PM

Coolio wrote:
Richie rich wrote:
washiku wrote:

Seconded!

How are people full of themselves? When they demand that things work? And you wonder why nothing works in this part of this world
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Richie rich
#67 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:19:09 PM

murchr wrote:
Coolio wrote:
Richie rich wrote:
washiku wrote:

Seconded!

How are people full of themselves? When they demand that things work? And you wonder why nothing works in this part of this world

Full of herself to the extend that she forgot the fabric to which this garment was weaved with......that is reasoning...by the way the garment was crafted before she appeared hence should be alive to that fact..
And consult otherwise no one is disputing her performance
murchr
#68 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:24:34 PM

Richie rich wrote:
murchr wrote:
Coolio wrote:
Richie rich wrote:
washiku wrote:

Seconded!

Full of herself to the extend that she forgot the fabric to which this garment was weaved with......that is reasoning...by the way the garment was crafted before she appeared hence should be alive to that fact..

So there are untouchables in this garment? And you as Mwananinchi shouldn't you be concerned about this?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kivairu
#69 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:34:49 PM

who is Claire Lwali? Last time i googled 'western guys' in gava, google crushed!

There are no luhyas in those top-notch gava positions. Jubilee shafted us unapologetically from any reasonable positions. Will not join this ridiculous tna-urp cat fight. Yawn as i wait for Baba return holiday! Hope we have enough traditional dancers for a welcome dance.

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.
Tebes
#70 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:36:35 PM

McReggae wrote:
Turns out in Rugut's case Wauhuru was just the mortician, Kinyua made the changes much earlier and @Washiku I have confirmed that Right holds that vague position in the sports Ministry.

The other way round. @Kinyua (the 63 year old gentleman must be wondering why he is not on retirement) himself is the mortician. Changes were made long ago and Kinyua tasked with formalizing them.smile

However, to say Rugut was sacked is erroneous, indeed he has been promoted to Job group T in the sports ministry. Let @Waiguru deliver on her docket even if it means shuffling staff. I believe MPs have something else against the good CS, her arrogance aside.

Stolen: URP wants 2 impeach Waiguru 4 sucking Rugut

"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
mpobiz
#71 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 8:15:16 PM

Tebes wrote:
McReggae wrote:

The other way round. @Kinyua (the 63 year old gentleman must be wondering why he is not on retirement) himself is the mortician. Changes were made long ago and Kinyua tasked with formalizing them.smile

However, to say Rugut was sacked is erroneous, indeed he has been promoted to Job group T in the sports ministry. Let @Waiguru deliver on her docket even if it means shuffling staff. I believe MPs have something else against the good CS, her arrogance aside.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
That's why I heard kabando in the news asking, "is rugut himself complaining? We have not heard from him."
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
timuka
#72 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 8:55:00 PM

mpobiz wrote:
Tebes wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
That's why I heard kabando in the news asking, "is rugut himself complaining? We have not heard from him."

Drool Drool Drool Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Richie rich
#73 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2014 3:11:44 AM

murchr wrote:
Richie rich wrote:
murchr wrote:
Coolio wrote:
Richie rich wrote:
washiku wrote:

Seconded!

So there are untouchables in this garment? And you as Mwananinchi shouldn't you be concerned about this?

Am very much concerned that is why i want her to embrace consultation so that the garment can stick tongeta
McReggae
#74 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2014 7:08:51 AM

Tebes wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Tebes
#75 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2014 11:18:06 AM

smile
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
Impunity
#76 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2014 3:17:30 PM

Tebes wrote:
smile

I like!
smile
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

mpobiz
#77 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2014 11:18:34 PM

Impunity wrote:
Tebes wrote:
smile

I like!
smile

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
I can see the government has managed to change the agenda from anglo lising to waiguru the dominatrix
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Kihara joni
#78 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 1:36:31 PM

Naaah sa you cannot I repeat you cannot touch the Lady.
washiku
#79 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 7:24:06 PM

harrydre
#80 Posted : Sunday, May 25, 2014 6:40:15 AM