wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

27 Pages<12345>»
Is CS Waiguru impeachable?
Bigchick
#41 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 7:36:53 AM

In life one is bound to err and I believe she has erred sometimes in the cause of her duties.However have the mistakes been so big to warrant impeachment? Me thinks there is more....I also think she has allowed power to get to her head...I also believe the men cannot handle her type hence her being single.

There have been rumours here about her affiliations...could it be a battle in that direction???

I remain her supporter and admirer.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
McReggae
#42 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 7:45:18 AM

Rollout wrote:
McReggae wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
McReggae wrote:
gmg wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Wauhuru is going nowhere buana.....let URP lie on the bed that they made!!!!

How will they get the 2/3rds they need ...Laughing out loudly

Impeaching a CS only needs a simple majority soma katiba not 2/3 majority

CORD should keep off these shenanigans......our people were sent parking and we accepted and moved on, why should we come to the aid of these URP cry babies....let them lie on the bed that they made, NKT!!!!

Agreed!

We can change our mind here so that Cord helps URP impeach Wahe Guru, then when TNA comes to us to help impeach a URP person, we help TNA, and when URP comes back to us to help revenge, we help URP.... in fact we should now do nothing in Bunge but help Jubilee impeach itself away!!!

like if tna wants to impeach the dp for complaining too much about 50-50?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly At that point we join TiNA and impeach Machozi's ass!!!

Guys The impeachment is a set up, she has done her job perfectly as told, the impeachment is just a ceremony to congratulate her for job well done- she has gotten the right people in the right positions and she is just going to lie low for a while until her service is needed again...... Impeachment is just a joke to fool Kalenjins and Kenyans eyes!

Of cause kuna siasa ndani yake but as they say her job has been accomplished!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
washiku
#43 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:07:26 AM

maka wrote:
washiku wrote:
But seriously, why should she be impeached? Working in government can be one big nightmare.

You see nothing wrong with what she did?

First, what she said no one here can proof, I wonder when that previously hated source became gospel truth. Nobody here can even tell the context. Assuming it was true, that is a disciplinary issue that can be sorted in the statehouse. There are worse crimes that leaders have done and went free. Arrogance can be sorted through a managerial process. She just need to be told exactly where she belongs. I have also heard about her firing Rugut via SMS. I am not buying that. To start with, Rugut was not even fired.

About her docket performing, I hope everyone agrees one of the things that seems to be working is the Huduma Centre. Please check who is in charge. Devolution is the other one. Arent many functions now devolved under her watch? If we were to rate her on devolution, how exactly would we say she has failed devolution?
McReggae
#44 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:11:20 AM

washiku wrote:
maka wrote:
washiku wrote:
But seriously, why should she be impeached? Working in government can be one big nightmare.

First, what she said no one here can proof, I wonder when that previously hated source became gospel truth. Nobody here can even tell the context. Assuming it was true, that is a disciplinary issue that can be sorted in the statehouse. There are worse crimes that leaders have done and went free. Arrogance can be sorted through a managerial process. She just need to be told exactly where she belongs. I have also heard about her firing Rugut via SMS. I am not buying that. To start with, Rugut was not even fired.

About her docket performing, I hope everyone agrees one of the things that seems to be working is the Huduma Centre. Please check who is in charge. Devolution is the other one. Arent many functions now devolved under her watch? If we were to rate her on devolution, how exactly would we say she has failed devolution?

So you bought the Itumbi PR.....do you know th process of appointing a PS????
washiku
#45 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:15:13 AM

McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
maka wrote:
washiku wrote:

Was he appointed as a PS?

Isnt it pretty weird that Waiguru should go but Ole Lenku should stay yet we are all over saying Tourism is gone because of security? We must have very inverted priorities.
McReggae
#46 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:19:45 AM

washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
maka wrote:
washiku wrote:

Isnt it pretty weird that Waiguru should go but Ole Lenku should stay yet we are all over saying Tourism is gone because of security? We must have very inverted priorities.

Itumbi claimed he had been promoted to the position of PS Sports and I am asking you, do you recall the procedure for the appointment of a PS?
mkenyan
#47 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:34:13 AM

washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
maka wrote:
washiku wrote:

you sure? last i heard it was the cia.
washiku
#48 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:49:19 AM

McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
maka wrote:
washiku wrote:

Itumbi claimed he had been promoted to the position of PS Sports and I am asking you, do you recall the procedure for the appointment of a PS?

Are you talking of this Itumbi? Or its the word "equivalent" that confused you?

washiku
#49 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:53:24 AM

ION

Disowning signatures? That is a first. How did their signatures get there in the first place?

Dennis Itumbi

18 MPS disown signatures on Devolution CS Anne Waiguru impeachment plan.....Jubilee Coalition Press Conference tomorrow at 9am
#50 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:00:37 AM

This is nonsense. This impeachment is a non-starter.

BBI will solve it
:)
McReggae
#51 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:06:08 AM

washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
maka wrote:
washiku wrote:

You have killed it, now do you find that post by Itumbi serious?.....Eti appointed Sports Secretary, equivalent to a senior deputy PS, puleeeeez, so which position is this?
rryyzz
#52 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:08:29 AM

Mimi sioni makosa Waiguru amefanya. This is just one tough woman doing her job. And we all know, some people don't like tough women. For them, the woman's place is to remain quiet in the kitchen. (nimevaa helmet)
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.... Leo Buscaglia
washiku
#53 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:12:35 AM

McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
maka wrote:
washiku wrote:

You have killed it, now do you find that post by Itumbi serious?.....Eti appointed Sports Secretary, equivalent to a senior deputy PS, puleeeeez, so which position is this?

Boss, you said its Itumbi who said he has been made PS. That is the info I was looking for and that is all I saw. When did he say that he has been appointed PS? Which forum? And PS for which ministry for that matter? I hadn't heard of any vacancy. Or what did you mean? What is the truth? Is Rugut jobless as we speak?
McReggae
#54 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:18:15 AM

washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
maka wrote:
washiku wrote:

Boss, you said its Itumbi who said he has been made PS. That is the info I was looking for and that is all I saw. When did he say that he has been appointed PS? Which forum? And PS for which ministry for that matter? I hadn't heard of any vacancy. Or what did you mean? What is the truth? Is Rugut jobless as we speak?

It seems the position that he pointed out was so vague it passed me, so who is a sports secretary?
washiku
#55 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:25:41 AM

McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
maka wrote:
washiku wrote:

It seems the position that he pointed out was so vague it passed me, so who is a sports secretary?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly You are funny in deed.
Robinhood
#56 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:26:42 AM

mkenyan wrote:
washiku wrote:
McReggae wrote:
washiku wrote:
maka wrote:
washiku wrote:

you sure? last i heard it was the cia.

Heheheee. He was not fired, but was moved to a less influential position. Sounds the same to the masses
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Much Know
#57 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 11:02:15 AM

Being a Kaleo, Rugut aliitisha hiyo "promotion" mwenyewe akadish pesa ya sports, ama?
A New Kenya
Gordon Gekko
#58 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 12:50:07 PM

How come no one is talking about the previous Sports Secretary? The guy who took off with @McReggae's and Baba's ODM certificate?

In any Presidency, there is always a fixer who is loathed by the populace.

JMK - Koinange
DTM - Biwott
EMK - Murungaru
UMK - Waiguru?
McReggae
#59 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 12:54:45 PM

Gordon Gekko wrote:
How come no one is talking about the previous Sports Secretary? The guy who took off with @McReggae's and Baba's ODM certificate?

In any Presidency, there is always a fixer who is loathed by the populace.

JMK - Koinange
DTM - Biwott
EMK - Murungaru
UMK - Waiguru?

I don't think Waiguru is loathed by the populace!!!
Siringi
#60 Posted : Thursday, May 22, 2014 3:46:13 PM

Sawa somewhere jana several Mpigs claiming their signature were forged

halafu hii

smile Laughing out loudly smile Laughing out loudly

"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua