wazua Fri, Sep 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages<12345>»
UFO - Do you believe?
mpobiz
#41 Posted : Saturday, May 10, 2014 11:21:37 AM

@murch all what you and masukuma are trying to explain are theories. While I am not disputing them all am saying is that they could be Wright or wrong.
Even in Africa there are myths or stories about giants with an eye at the forehead and at the back terrorising villagers .
The scope of human imagination is almost infinite this applies today and also by our ancestors.
When you talk about the pyramids of Egypt and south America, don't forget the Chinese emperors constructed hills as their tombs. Some of this hills were much greater and more elaborate than the pyramids. So your theory of aliens spreading their wisdom in selected areas is questionable.
It's easier for me to proof that other life isn't discovered yet than you to prove the opposite.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
symbols
#42 Posted : Saturday, May 10, 2014 11:54:55 AM

2012 wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
@2012 their IQ could be astronomically high from ours. For example our IQ and that of amoeba, I a m sure all single cell organisms and bacteria 'think" we are hiding from them.

Interesting. So you're saying that the UFOs that get sighted by humans are the ones captained by mentally ill aliens?

smile

Laughing out loudly

It's a big universe.
masukuma
#43 Posted : Saturday, May 10, 2014 12:54:39 PM

symbols wrote:
2012 wrote:
T-Bag wrote:
@2012 their IQ could be astronomically high from ours. For example our IQ and that of amoeba, I a m sure all single cell organisms and bacteria 'think" we are hiding from them.

Interesting. So you're saying that the UFOs that get sighted by humans are the ones captained by mentally ill aliens?

smile

Laughing out loudly

It's a big universe.

it's very very very big the universe from the most minute possible length (planck's length to the size of the observable universe)

http://apod.nasa.gov/apo...d&utm_medium=twitter
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
alma
#44 Posted : Saturday, May 10, 2014 1:51:00 PM

I'm shocked Alphdoti hasnt qouted something.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
murchr
#45 Posted : Saturday, May 10, 2014 3:13:45 PM

mpobiz wrote:
@murch all what you and masukuma are trying to explain are theories. While I am not disputing them all am saying is that they could be Wright or wrong.
Even in Africa there are myths or stories about giants with an eye at the forehead and at the back terrorising villagers .
The scope of human imagination is almost infinite this applies today and also by our ancestors.
When you talk about the pyramids of Egypt and south America, don't forget the Chinese emperors constructed hills as their tombs. Some of this hills were much greater and more elaborate than the pyramids. So your theory of aliens spreading their wisdom in selected areas is questionable.
It's easier for me to proof that other life isn't discovered yet than you to prove the opposite.

The evidence is there for all to see not just theories.

Ural Pictograms - are as old as 2000-3000 BC can be found in Russia

When we talk of evolution of man what do we mean by saying that the environment changed us to be what we are? We humans have altered other species for our benefit, i.e artificially inseminated animals to produce more meat and milk have we stopped for a second to think that the same could have happened to us?

Those "stories" that you call imagination could still be true, there's evidence of the Anunnaki and prints of giant feet in Kenya and other parts of Africa. 100 years from now MH370 might be referred to as myth...time will tell
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Njung'e
#46 Posted : Saturday, May 10, 2014 3:29:17 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
How come they never try to contact us

Who told you they have mobile phones?smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Mtu Biz
#47 Posted : Saturday, May 10, 2014 7:04:13 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

Hehehehe
Ever tried e-mailing an ant?

Thats why.
Sola Scriptura

urstill1
#48 Posted : Saturday, May 10, 2014 8:01:52 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

Hehehehe

Thats why.

If that's the comparison then their 'technology' is beyond our imagination!! Maybe they are the "GODS".
radio
#49 Posted : Saturday, May 10, 2014 8:08:46 PM

urstill1 wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

Hehehehe

Thats why.

If that's the comparison then their 'technology' is beyond our imagination!! Maybe they are the "GODS".

Laughing out loudlyLaughing out loudly I bet the ants would say we are gods.
guru267
#50 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2014 9:30:29 AM

These so called UFOs are just USA and Europe testing out technologies the world has never seen before!

But then agan we are here talking about aliens Laughing out loudly
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
tycho
#51 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2014 12:51:24 PM

guru267 wrote:
These so called UFOs are just USA and Europe testing out technologies the world has never seen before!

Would you say your answer is consistent with your other beliefs?
mpobiz
#52 Posted : Sunday, May 11, 2014 1:08:09 PM

guru267 wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I don't know how I got into this . But during the cold war and the space race when the us was testing it's air crafts. The government created all this crazy stories about UFO to divert the public and the spying eye of the USSR.
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
jokes
#53 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 11:28:43 AM

for myself i always try to keep an open mind,
The greatest thing man has his imagination,
it enables us to be curious,
and be creative
thus discover things before unknown to us
or disapprove wrong beliefs,
wipe away the veil of ignorance.
we used to believe the earth was the center of the universe,
we only dreamed of flying,
electricity was beyond us,
our people died from kwashiakor, bilharzia, influenza etc
hygiene was an anathema to people
and people paid dearly for it- black plague
the mobile phone and 3d Tvs lived in sci fi movies
yet our curiosity and desire to own and achieve this things has resulted in unbelievable advances in science,
our curiosity has made us discover things before unknown,
now we know earth is a very puny planet,
the milky galaxy is one of billions
and our universe is vaaaa...st

thus our curiosity continues.. are we alone?
See you in the future

Muriel
#54 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 11:46:16 AM

alma wrote:
I'm shocked Alphdoti hasnt qouted something.

Am not.

Just because he has the technology does not necessarily mean also he has capacity to make contact with 'intelligences'. Think of the bacteria.
ecstacy
#55 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 12:05:59 PM

mpobiz wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I don't know how I got into this . But during the cold war and the space race when the us was testing it's air crafts. The government created all this crazy stories about UFO to divert the public and the spying eye of the USSR.

I doubt you & guru have researched this topic thoroughly. Yes, some of the "UFO" sightings were advanced German and US technology that the public were not privy to. However,that does not explain all the sightings by lead and research air force staff of flying objects unknown to even to them with maneuvers still unmatched by human technology. You need to have an open mind before interrogating this topic. Senior defense staff on retirement in their citizen disclosures and personal memoirs confirm this so does the Brazilian government which is openly working with researchers on this topic.
alma
#56 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 12:46:33 PM

The problem of UFO's, Aliens and the unknown is that it tests our religions extensively. That is something that a lot of people cannot appreciate.

What will happen the day the President of India stands out in open court with an Alien from Sirius. There shall be riots all around the world and humans as usual will kill themselves.

So is the truth really what humans seek or status quo?
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
masukuma
#57 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 12:49:42 PM

murchr wrote:
mpobiz wrote:

The evidence is there for all to see not just theories.

Ural Pictograms - are as old as 2000-3000 BC can be found in Russia

When we talk of evolution of man what do we mean by saying that the environment changed us to be what we are? We humans have altered other species for our benefit, i.e artificially inseminated animals to produce more meat and milk have we stopped for a second to think that the same could have happened to us?

Those "stories" that you call imagination could still be true, there's evidence of the Anunnaki and prints of giant feet in Kenya and other parts of Africa. 100 years from now MH370 might be referred to as myth...time will tell

so... if you look outside in a cloudy sky when they are moving - do you see what you want? you sometimes see chicken! or Golf sticks or even chairs e.t.c. someone can actually claim that someone is showing us stuff. to me the Ural pictograms are just like the clouds - we see what we want to see in them.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
jokes
#58 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 12:50:18 PM

T-Bag wrote:

That's interesting though i suspect i have seen the same opinion elsewhere in this forum,
anywayz your idea brings up interesting propositions;
are we saying that we have yet not developed the capacity to see our visitors?? or;
comprehend their existence?Think

After watching cosmos i suspect you are on the right track
AlphDoti
#59 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 1:10:13 PM

ecstacy wrote:
mpobiz wrote:
guru267 wrote:

I doubt you & guru have researched this topic thoroughly. Yes, some of the "UFO" sightings were advanced German and US technology that the public were not privy to. However,that does not explain all the sightings by lead and research air force staff of flying objects unknown to even to them with maneuvers still unmatched by human technology. You need to have an open mind before interrogating this topic. Senior defense staff on retirement in their citizen disclosures and personal memoirs confirm this so does the Brazilian government which is openly working with researchers on this topic.

I think it is partly a deception.
1. Are these sightings are only seen around the Super Power country? Have they been sighted around India or Russia etc and same country confirmed?
2. Is China silent about this? If yes, is it possible they are also secretly testing the same technology, but as you know them they don't shout about their technologies until runtime.

It is possible there are some creatures out there other than what we know. And that is why these people are using that to show their own secret technology.
symbols
#60 Posted : Monday, May 12, 2014 2:23:21 PM