wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

investment club
tonicasert
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 16, 2009 6:44:00 AM

Hi skerians,

We have been running this investment club for 3 year now with my former colleagues and friends (mainly bankers),and the going has been good. However,I’m currently based outside the country,and I wish to sell my shares and exit the group,since I may be out for a while.

The group invests in property and shares,with monthly contributions of Shs. 10,000 every month. The club is a registered company with 10 members,and hold monthly meetings. Anyone interested please holla tonicasert@yahoo.com for more details. Note: You may have to be vetted by other members before joining.
#2 Posted : Friday, November 27, 2009 11:54:36 AM

Investment Groups provide a terrific way to learn about investing in a friendly relaxed setting, help you to diversify your risk and may eventually even educate your own individual investments.
Phaoro
#3 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2009 4:54:30 PM

I have a friend who is in one of these type groups. His group seems to be marred in bureaucracy and is very slow to act especially when quick action is required to take advantage of an opportunity. Decision making process seems to be long and elongated. Is this something common to investment clubs?