wazua Tue, Sep 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Toyota Coaster performance
Kipkorir
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 26, 2014 7:05:20 AM

Good morning colleagues.
Anybody who has invested or has an idea of toyota coaster? I want to know in terms of performance and revenue flow vs expenditure in maintainance.
pkn
mpobiz
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:47:34 PM

What do you intend to use the vehicle for?
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Prime
#3 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2014 12:01:04 PM

Kipkorir wrote:
Good morning colleagues.
Anybody who has invested or has an idea of toyota coaster? I want to know in terms of performance and revenue flow vs expenditure in maintainance.

Hi Kip. I mostly see them being used for tour firms or car hire firms. Tz Buses also use them (Jevanjee gardens)hence I dont think there is any issue of spares. I used to see one on the meru-nairobi route but it did not last long plus it was too low. I also love them but they seem to be more suitable for a situation where everyone starts at the same starting point and alights at the same stopping point. The problem is the foldable seats. If everyone was seated, and one person needed to alight then everyone on that row with the foldable seat would have to alight, one by one so as to create a passageway for the alighting passenger. That may create too much fuss for the guys on the foldable rows. An alternative would probably be to fabricate the seats anew or forego using the foldable seats, which automatically dents your pockets. Tough choices to contend with for someone looking at re-couping their investment