wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

How can I increase traffic to my website using social media?
Akshita Sharma
#1 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2014 4:21:16 PM

Web traffic is a crucial parameter that determines the failure or success of your website or online business.
To drive more traffic on your website you have to follow some tactic such as

1. Share relevant web content with prospects.

2. Listen for discussions of your product or category and provide web links.

3. Include CTa in content

4. Participitate in forumns

5. Get engage with community and answer the questions

6. Use keywords on social media to provide a clear idea of the topic

7. Keep your web content relevant and send updates to your community

8. Make account on video sharing and photo sharing sites.Share website products images with community.

If you need any assistant regarding website traffic,consult with our conversion analysts that help you to gain more traffic to your website.
Want to start an online business but not sure how to begin? One discussion with AblySoft will give you all the answers. Request free discussion today!
OffersAfrica
#2 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2014 5:12:01 PM

Very useful tips. I'd like to add that the number #1 thing is substance over sizzle. Make sure your product or service is great first. You need to focus on what you are offering and make sure its the best it can be and that it provides value. People can usually see right through the hype and will not go ahead with using you, or your product or service if it’s just about the hype.

Internet use is increasing in Kenya, and the digital platform provides great opportunities to be realized. It's important to make sure that the value you intend to offer is clear to the market. Be genuine.
Check OffersAfrica.com and look for promos, offers & Discounts from reputable businesses before you shop and Save Instantly!