wazua Wed, Sep 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Housing plan, UK standard or US standard????
Impunity
#41 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2014 8:56:54 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
Impunity wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
I'm with @impunity on thisApplause

It's like you live in a big 'self-confused' house!

What if I have 2 or 3 bathroom/Toilet? When one is occupied, the other is free for use...ama?

If you ate ngwaci with boiled beans and sh*tted in there how long will it take for the harafu to subside so that mgeni can honorably shower?

Wachaneni na mambo ya ku-copy wazungu blindly.

SAD: 80% of all the houses/units along Mombasa road from Athi River to South B has this dubious design!

Sad Sad Sad Sad

That is why the market for air freshners has gone up. There are even those that are automatic and can sense when someone walks into the bathroom and release a burst of spray.

The air-freshener mist will not eliminate the germs from the air, instead you will be breating in both mist from the freshener and the shitty air!

Sad Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#42 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:14:52 AM

kysse wrote:
urstill1 wrote:
kysse wrote:
What's your standard,

Choose a design that well fits your family size and personal preferances.
As regrds conjugals,perform during the day when everyone is out,during rain thunder & lightning or when the train is passing.
just a thought.

What if I'm not close to a railway line. Na pia hatuna "reli" Kenya. Again, how long does it take a railway to pass? Yaani my landing will be at the behest of other individuals and some other kinds of natural phenomena!

Answer: www.makinglovekiberaway.com or wait for thunder,gunshots,neighbours fighting,la sivyo send everyone to the market.
Si ni wewe umeita clan kwako.

Or simply dont marry a luo or a lunje chick!
In fact try a mountain-gal.

smile

Swenani
#43 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:23:42 AM

kysse wrote:
urstill1 wrote:
kysse wrote:
What's your standard,

As regrds conjugals,perform during the day when everyone is out,during rain thunder & lightning or when the train is passing.
just a thought.

What if I'm not close to a railway line. Na pia hatuna "reli" Kenya. Again, how long does it take a railway to pass? Yaani my landing will be at the behest of other individuals and some other kinds of natural phenomena!

Answer: www.makinglovekiberaway.com or wait for thunder,gunshots,neighbours fighting,la sivyo send everyone to the market.
Si ni wewe umeita clan kwako.

kysse wrote:
What's your standard,

just a thought.

Inakaa unapenda quickie
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
majimaji
#44 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:30:34 AM

kysse wrote:
What's your standard,

just a thought.

I stay near an airport, so i get busy when the big cargo plane is taking offApplause
Impunity
#45 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:30:48 AM

urstill1 wrote:
Rollout wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Rollout wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Rollout wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Impunity wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:
Lolest! wrote:
I'm with @impunity on thisApplause

It's like you live in a big 'self-confused' house!

What if I have 2 or 3 bathroom/Toilet? When one is occupied, the other is free for use...ama?

If you ate ngwaci with boiled beans and sh*tted in there how long will it take for the harafu to subside so that mgeni can honorably shower?

Wachaneni na mambo ya ku-copy wazungu blindly.

SAD: 80% of all the houses/units along Mombasa road from Athi River to South B has this dubious design!

Sad Sad Sad Sad

That is why the market for air freshners has gone up. There are even those that are automatic and can sense when someone walks into the bathroom and release a burst of spray.

Yea the auto ones are needed on Kenyan streets or bars! imagine how comfortable it would be!

I have always heard people say that Kenyans stink. How true is this? It made me have a deodorant 24/7 sometime back when i was mayuu.

I have also read on online forums about tourists who complain about the nauseating body odour in our matatus and buses. Some even said they ate some "fish for sale" but the odour was too much.

God! Majority of Kenyans stink, people do not invest in deodorants, it's annoying to have a clean dress man with a car and a job and still stink!

So what is this deodorant thing despite one showering every morning?

Majority of Kenyans really do stink, its understandable as most certainly can't afford a deodorant. It is however wrong for a person of means to stink.

The problem is right up! I guess some Kenyans think if you shower every morning you need not to use it, the fact of the matter is, even if you shower 3 times you still have to use it because yes body smell doesn't necessary mean you're dirty!

Did we have a deodorants in the 80's and early 90's in Kenya?

YES!

Yolanda and YU...

smile smile

Swenani
#46 Posted : Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:38:32 AM

majimaji wrote:
kysse wrote:
What's your standard,

just a thought.

I stay near an airport, so i get busy when the big cargo plane is taking offApplause

Utakuja saidiwa na pastor; a lady needs between 8-15 minutes of proper mining for her to come

http://wazua.co.ke/forum...&t=27751#post519729
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
a4architect.com
#47 Posted : Friday, February 07, 2014 9:32:59 AM

Impunity wrote:
I am traditionalist and will remain with the English set up, hii mambo ya America iendee mbali sana.

Look at this, why did Americans decide to combine the toilet, bathroom and washroom all in one room?

Me I(smile) like the British way where the toilet is separate from the bathroom and the washroom area for washing face and hands is also separate! The American decided to merge these critical rooms in one bay hence no one in the family can sh*t while the other one is showering and the third guy washing his face!!!!

Then again the American decided to merdge the kitchen with the Sitting room, eti open kitchen (shiet)...if you are frying Omena all the visitors clothes will be smelling Burukenge by the time dinner is served!!!

Wapi @a4archetecture???

Sad Sad Sad Sad

@impunity, with the rising cost of construction, architects try to solve the issue by
1. combining rooms together eg kitchen, dinign, livingroom and tiolet/bathroom.

This way, people living here dont feel claustrophobic and squeezed.

2. having fewer but larger bedrooms

This is the new trend as opposed to having separate kitchen, dinign, living rooms and toilet/bathrooms that look smallish.

Its a matter of the individual house owner's choice to work with their architect and see what is good for them. If someone plans to have a larger family and live in visitors, then smaller, private rooms are more appropriate.
The current trend is small families with few visitors hence more and more american style kitchens and toilet cum bathroom as the shilling gets saved.
As Iron Sharpens Iron, So one Man Sharpens Another.