wazua Wed, Sep 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Laptop repair training
MrTyrus
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 04, 2014 2:03:12 PM

Who knows a place where someone can get training on laptop repair? Do Samsung and LG service centre that are in the country offer that? I friend of mine would like to enroll in such a place so kindly share info if you know of such a place or know of another route that one can take to get the same training.
webish
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 3:14:44 PM

MrTyrus wrote:
Who knows a place where someone can get training on laptop repair? Do Samsung and LG service centre that are in the country offer that? I friend of mine would like to enroll in such a place so kindly share info if you know of such a place or know of another route that one can take to get the same training.

Best to look for an authorized LG or Samsung trading partner who offers such services. From there he will get the skills while supporting customers. Mostly that's how the vendors like operating.

I am not sure there's official Repair centers for those mentioned vendors. Within few years he can open his/her own. smile

Life is joy, death is peace, but the transition is very difficult.
Zenge
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 4:56:39 PM

Do a course in A+ its a computer hardware course. It will help you understand motherboards and stuff and later you can do an internship with one of the many Laptop repair shops in town.
wanyee
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 5:56:09 PM

look for Podnutz hd Laptop repair videos collection online ..quite a bundle ..better than going to any class