wazua Wed, Sep 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages123>
Housing plan, UK standard or US standard????
Impunity
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 11:58:01 AM

I am traditionalist and will remain with the English set up, hii mambo ya America iendee mbali sana.

Look at this, why did Americans decide to combine the toilet, bathroom and washroom all in one room?

Me I(smile) like the British way where the toilet is separate from the bathroom and the washroom area for washing face and hands is also separate! The American decided to merge these critical rooms in one bay hence no one in the family can sh*t while the other one is showering and the third guy washing his face!!!!

Then again the American decided to merdge the kitchen with the Sitting room, eti open kitchen (shiet)...if you are frying Omena all the visitors clothes will be smelling Burukenge by the time dinner is served!!!

Wapi @a4archetecture???

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

jaggernaut
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 12:45:42 PM

Impunity wrote:
I am traditionalist and will remain with the English set up, hii mambo ya America iendee mbali sana.

Look at this, why did Americans decide to combine the toilet, bathroom and washroom all in one room?

Me I(smile) like the British way where the toilet is separate from the bathroom and the washroom area for washing face and hands is also separate! The American decided to merge these critical rooms in one bay hence no one in the family can sh*t while the other one is showering and the third guy washing his face!!!!

Then again the American decided to merdge the kitchen with the Sitting room, eti open kitchen (shiet)...if you are frying Omena all the visitors clothes will be smelling Burukenge by the time dinner is served!!!

Wapi @a4archetecture???

Sad Sad Sad Sad

That is why you need a house with 3 bathrooms.

Regarding the open plan kitchen that's all the rage nowadays, i don't like the idea of me relaxing to watch news while the house girl is busy cooking ugali and washing viombo at the other end.
mawinder
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 12:48:47 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Wapi @a4archetecture???

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Regarding the open plan kitchen that's all the rage nowadays, i don't like the idea of me relaxing to watch news while the house girl is busy cooking ugali and washing viombo at the other end.

You enjoy viewing your housegirl while she is cooking fish.It is okei.
nakujua
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:06:53 PM

those open plan system are not for any house, it's for those who mostly do fast food with disposable utensils.
maka
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:29:22 PM

mawinder wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Wapi @a4archetecture???

Sad Sad Sad Sad

untapped resources...
possunt quia posse videntur
chemos
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:47:48 PM

maka wrote:
mawinder wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Wapi @a4archetecture???

Sad Sad Sad Sad

untapped resources...

a case of letting the bread get spoilt!!!!
jaggernaut
#7 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 1:57:14 PM

Even in the ensuite bathrooms, you really don't want to see your wife taking a dump as you brush your teeth. You have to wait amalize kwanza.
JkMwatha
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 2:05:45 PM

chemos wrote:
maka wrote:
mawinder wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
.... while the house girl is busy cooking ugali and washing viombo at the other end.

untapped resources...

a case of letting the bread get spoilt!!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
chemos
#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 2:14:42 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
Even in those ensuite bathrooms, you really don't want to see your wife taking a $hit as you brush your teeth. You have to wait amalize kwanza.

boss thought you were happily married!!!1Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
jaggernaut
#10 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 2:18:23 PM

chemos wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Even in the ensuite bathrooms, you really don't want to see your wife taking a dump as you brush your teeth. You have to wait amalize kwanza.

boss thought you were happily married!!!1Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Being happily married (and madly in love) doesn't mean that one shouldn't have privacy for some natural functions.
nostoppingthis
#11 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 4:28:52 PM

Impunity wrote:

Wapi @a4archetecture???

Sad Sad Sad Sad

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly necessity!! some Kenyans can fit a 4 bedroom house in a 60 by 40 shamba, lazima they combine...
Lolest!
#12 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 4:32:17 PM

chemos wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Even in those ensuite bathrooms, you really don't want to see your wife taking a $hit as you brush your teeth. You have to wait amalize kwanza.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
mawinder
#13 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 4:32:46 PM

Any wazuan with experience on the modalities of fish eating where the husband and wife live together with the sister in law in a single room?
Lolest!
#14 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 4:34:30 PM

I'm with @impunity on thisApplause

It's like you live in a big 'self-confused' house!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
nostoppingthis
#15 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 5:01:16 PM

Lolest! wrote:

What if I have 2 or 3 bathroom/Toilet? When one is occupied, the other is free for use...ama?
Impunity
#16 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 5:54:43 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

What if I have 2 or 3 bathroom/Toilet? When one is occupied, the other is free for use...ama?

If you ate ngwaci with boiled beans and sh*tted in there how long will it take for the harafu to subside so that mgeni can honorably shower?

Wachaneni na mambo ya ku-copy wazungu blindly.

SAD: 80% of all the houses/units along Mombasa road from Athi River to South B has this dubious design!

Sad Sad Sad Sad
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Magigi
#17 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 6:11:02 PM

Impunity wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

If you ate ngwaci with boiled beans and sh*tted in there how long will it take for the harafu to subside so that mgeni can honorably shower?

SAD: 80% of all the houses/units along Mombasa road from Athi River to South B has this dubious design!

Sad Sad Sad Sad

...have...
quicksand
#18 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 6:15:08 PM

mawinder wrote:
Any wazuan with experience on the modalities of fish eating where the husband and wife live together with the sister in law in a single room?

Live live akiwa hapo. Its a good way to embarrass her to haul ass back to her husband/house or parents.
Seriously though, a case of blue balls when there is no money for a lodging (na mtu amekwamilia hapo), embarrassment or shame will be relegated to the back seat.
jaggernaut
#19 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 7:25:43 PM

Impunity wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Sad Sad Sad Sad

That is why the market for air freshners has gone up. There are even those that are automatic and can sense when someone walks into the bathroom and release a burst of spray.
Rollout
#20 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 7:46:16 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
Impunity wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

Sad Sad Sad Sad

That is why the market for air freshners has gone up. There are even those that are automatic and can sense when someone walks into the bathroom and release a burst of spray.

Yea the auto ones are needed on Kenyan streets or bars! imagine how comfortable it would be!