What has your governor done for you?
murchr
#61 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 8:57:07 PM

harrydre wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
murchr wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
murchr wrote:
Anyone with figures showing how much funds counties got? For instance how much did Bomet county get? How has Isac Ruto utilized his funds etc

There was a table in the Sunday Nation I think in the last two weeks or so, complete with how much each got, how much remains & how much they've utilized.

Sina access ya hio, any digital?

RINK

Bomet gets quite a bit of mention in the report

very sad that only 7% on average of total budgets is allocated to development. We will never develop.

Look at Bomets expenditure on motor vehicles 195 M
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Tebes
#62 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 9:07:46 PM

murchr wrote:
harrydre wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
murchr wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
murchr wrote:
Anyone with figures showing how much funds counties got? For instance how much did Bomet county get? How has Isac Ruto utilized his funds etc

There was a table in the Sunday Nation I think in the last two weeks or so, complete with how much each got, how much remains & how much they've utilized.

RINK

very sad that only 7% on average of total budgets is allocated to development. We will never develop.

The Governor has always been suspect, conflict of interest abound. Flying often in a chopper on county funds and many more.....

@Muchr

Is he your Governor?Sad
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
Ole Lenku
#63 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 9:14:47 PM

Tebes wrote:
murchr wrote:
harrydre wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
murchr wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
murchr wrote:

RINK

The Governor has always been suspect, conflict of interest abound. Flying often in a chopper on county funds and many more.....

@Muchr

Is he your Governor?Sad

That barrel of monkey spunk is my governor. He is a thief and a glutton. He is so vocal nationally never missing in the news but he has not done anything significant in the county. Instead of asking what my governor has done FOR us we are asking what he has done TO us.
Tebes
#64 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 9:29:53 PM

Ole Lenku wrote:
Tebes wrote:
murchr wrote:
harrydre wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
murchr wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
murchr wrote:

RINK

@Muchr

Is he your Governor?Sad

That barrel of monkey spunk is my governor. He is a thief and a glutton. He is so vocal nationally never missing in the news but he has not done anything significant in the county. Instead of asking what my governor has done FOR us we are asking what he has done TO us.

Pole sana, he is a career politician, but never a prudent manager. He should have gone for the senate seat but his gluttony could not allow any thought of such. Not my Governor though. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
murchr
#65 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 10:27:56 PM

Tebes wrote:
murchr wrote:
harrydre wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
murchr wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
murchr wrote:

RINK

@Muchr

Is he your Governor?Sad

No he's not but I wanted to know why he keeps complaining that he has no money given that his county is majorly rural expenditures should be minimal

Quote:
During the period under review, the County spent Kshs. 482.9 million which represents 112.4
per cent of the total exchequer issues. The expenditure for the County exceeds the amount
authorized by the Controller of Budget meaning that the County used revenue outside the County Revenue Fund contrary to the provisions of section 109 (2) of the PFM Act, 2012. The County further secured a bank overdraft facility amounting to Kshs.36.5 million by 9th September, 2013. The overdraft facility was not used in a prudent and responsible manner because funds in the County Exchequer Account had not been exhausted before the overdraft was secured. The County therefore incurred unnecessary costs on the overdraft
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#66 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 10:40:47 PM

Nairobi City County spent the highest amount of Kshs. 113.3 million followed by Kisii, Migori and Meru counties which spent Kshs.28.9 million, Kshs. 25.2 million and Kshs. 17.1 respectively. Counties that had the least expenditure were Turkana, Tana River and Lamu of Kshs. 1.1 million, Kshs.1.3 million and Kshs. 1.4 million respectively.

Counties that had the highest ratio of development expenditure to total expenditure were Nyeri 30.3%), Tana River (26.0%) and Tharaka Nithi (25.5%).
Twenty Seven (27) Counties had no expenditure on development in the period under review.
Ole Lenku
#67 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 10:50:29 PM

Bomet county Copy and paste "The County further secured a bank overdraft facility amounting to Kshs.36.5 million by 9th September, 2013. The overdraft facility was not used in a prudent and responsible manner because funds in the County Exchequer Account had not been exhausted before the overdraft was secured. The County therefore incurred unnecessary costs on the overdraft."
Bigchick
#68 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 11:16:57 PM

Maybe we should grab one of this governors and charaza him in public......ili iwe funzo kwake na wengine wenya nia kama yake.

This guys make me sick.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Bigchick
#69 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 11:22:11 PM

harrydre wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
murchr wrote:
Rankaz13 wrote:
murchr wrote:

RINK

Sad woi @Harrydre..you have painted such a sad gloomy picture.

Yaani there is nothing we can do about it.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
murchr
#70 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 11:35:18 PM

Kisumu County
Quote:
In the first quarter of the FY 2013/2014, Kisumu County raised revenue amounting to
Kshs.108.5 million from local sources. Data from the County Treasury shows that Kshs. 39.5 million was raised in July, Kshs.34.7 million in August and Kshs.34.3 million in September, 2013. Out of the locally collected revenue, only Kshs.100.16 million was banked with Kshs.6.35 million being spent at source which is contrary to Section 109(2) of the PFM Act, 2012.

Wizi wa hali ya juu
Quote:
It is important to note that the County owes the National Government Kshs. 416.3 million as salaries paid to staff seconded to the County under the devolved functions.
#71 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2014 8:06:41 AM

My Govenor slaps women and gets away with it. I just don't get why anyone is condemning Kabogo when the standards have been set this high by Kidero.

Women, hapo mumejiangusha. No woman should complain again...

BBI will solve it
:)
Ole Lenku
#72 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2014 8:12:15 AM

2012 wrote:
My Govenor slaps women and gets away with it. I just don't get why anyone is condemning Kabogo when the standards have been set this high by Kidero.

Your governor paid a lot of money for that slap. He has been condemned by a lot of people for that.
#73 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2014 8:20:43 AM

Ole Lenku wrote:
2012 wrote:

Your governor paid a lot of money for that slap. He has been condemned by a lot of people for that.

Good money changed hands but I doubt money was the reason though, I'm sure there's more politics than money here (read blackmail). I can bet you the Governors allegiance is no longer with the party that sponsored him.

BBI will solve it
Swenani
#74 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2014 4:28:40 PM

Quote:
Nairobi, Kenya: Eleven finance officers at City Hall were at the weekend suspended over poor revenue collection. Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero ordered the suspension of his Chief Finance Officer Jimmy Kiamba and announced that the county was on the verge of privatising revenue collection to boost its coffers. In a move that caught many county employees by surprise, Kidero also ordered the suspension of ten cashiers and other senior staff in the Finance department after he made an impromptu visit to the county’s banking hall. Kidero walked unannounced into the banking hall on the ground floor of the main City Hall building and found only one teller operating while the rest were unmanned. Matatu operators, who had flocked City Hall to pay their monthly parking tickets, were growing impatient and had started to complain over delays.
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia...surprise-visit?pageNo=1

If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
#75 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2014 6:10:33 PM

Swenani wrote:
Quote:
Nairobi, Kenya: Eleven finance officers at City Hall were at the weekend suspended over poor revenue collection. Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero ordered the suspension of his Chief Finance Officer Jimmy Kiamba and announced that the county was on the verge of privatising revenue collection to boost its coffers. In a move that caught many county employees by surprise, Kidero also ordered the suspension of ten cashiers and other senior staff in the Finance department after he made an impromptu visit to the county’s banking hall. Kidero walked unannounced into the banking hall on the ground floor of the main City Hall building and found only one teller operating while the rest were unmanned. Matatu operators, who had flocked City Hall to pay their monthly parking tickets, were growing impatient and had started to complain over delays.

Now we're talking. If he can pull this one, I'll forgive and forget all his 'sins'!
This is the action we're looking for!

BBI will solve it
washiku
#76 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2014 6:54:22 PM

2012 wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Quote:

Now we're talking. If he can pull this one, I'll forgive and forget all his 'sins'!

Unfortunately they will all go to court n be reinstated pending hearing of the case. Aren't these guys who work in govt lucky?
KulaRaha
#77 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2014 7:14:04 PM

According to the dinosaur, my Governor is sulking.

LOOOOOOOOOOL
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
butterflyke
#78 Posted : Tuesday, February 04, 2014 10:49:02 PM

washiku wrote:
2012 wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Quote:

Unfortunately they will all go to court n be reinstated pending hearing of the case. Aren't these guys who work in govt lucky?

i think the same too.....let's see whether Qidero will manage to 'slap' out some inefficiency...
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
Swenani
#79 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 8:52:05 AM

Increased parking fee to Kshs.300 per day

Quote:
NAIROBI, KENYA: Motorists in Nairobi will from Wednesday morning pay Sh300 to park their cars in the city centre. This is after a planned appeal on a case that challenged the raising of the fee from Sh140 failed to go on Tuesday. Parking attendants were ordered to charge Sh300 and this was a shock to many motorists who were not aware. Lorries will be charged Sh1000 per day.
Read more at: http://www.standardmedia...ments-new-parking-rates
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
Rankaz13
#80 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:28:43 PM

Vihiga county has an office in Germany.
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.