wazua Wed, Sep 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<456
Subaru owners stop buying River Road parts...
Wendz
#101 Posted : Monday, December 02, 2013 2:56:04 PM

Swenani wrote:
seppuku wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:
Swenani wrote:
seppuku wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Kwanini wrote:
@seppuku- the last time i handled a forester xenon headlamp it was 70k not 210k... ; halogen is 4ok.. watu waache uvumi!

Call them on this line and report back
Japan motors
Tel: +254-202355040
Mobile: 0722518908

Btw we have two types of forester headlamps ile iko na bulb moja na ya bulb mbili

with 40K you cannot even get a headlamp for a GG2 1500cc from Ambani(subatech-0722749381)[/color].You need between 45-50K and its halogen

These lines went unanswered and they never called back.

For subatech you really have to call 3-4 times before they pick

Who runs a business like that, with that kind of customer service? Yaani, a customer has to plead with them, beg, call 4X etc to see if they can be served?

Even I wonder? These lines are for Japan Motors though, right? Or are you saying they are unlikely to be different from Subatech?

Japan motors are different from subatech.The lines in red are for Japan motors the ones in blue are for subatech.

Its not begging.[color=green]For Ambani the sales person at the counter is also the one picking the calls hence s/he cannot cut customer short to pick a call.They dont have a dedicated customer care person

And for subatech you dont have to go there with you car to identify a part.Just note your chassis number and they will find it for you

Who taught them customer care? you cut short the one who is already there, and capture the one on phone as they can not tell why you are not picking their calls.... you pick, ask for their number, finish with the one infront of you, and call them back. you have the two customers happy. it's not like they receive calls like they are safaricom call centre.... two seconds to pick another customers number wouldnt kill the one standing infront of you.
Siringi
#102 Posted : Monday, December 02, 2013 3:43:24 PM

for the Subaru Enthusiasts that could not make it to the #Subarufest2013

Catch the photos of how it went down

Photos ===>3rd-edition-subaru-fest-2013 @http://www.kenyacarbazaar.com
"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
Money Whisperer
#103 Posted : Saturday, December 07, 2013 9:58:51 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Now they are plucking off the front grill?

heheheee I've seen 1001 impreza's without that grill and no dents meaning they didn't lose it in an accident. soko iko? but I still don't think there are enough impreza's to sustain that market unless they are also being shipped out
"Money never sleeps"
seppuku
#104 Posted : Saturday, December 07, 2013 10:31:37 AM

Money Whisperer wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

heheheee I've seen 1001 impreza's without that grill and no dents meaning they didn't lose it in an accident. soko iko? but I still don't think there are enough impreza's to sustain that market unless they are also being shipped out

There are enough Imprezas my friend. In theory, for every unit of supply of stolen grills, there is an equivalent unit of demand. That is discounting people who will replace theirs with new ones for upwards of KES 10,000. And I speak as a victim. By the way, how much are the thieves selling them for? Anyone knows? If it is significantly less than the shops then I think the most logical course of action for we Impreza owners is to buy from the thieves. If it is not significantly cheaper, the most logical option is to drive around with our mapengo cars until the thieves budge and start selling them to us at a few hundred shillings. Kuenda kununua hizi vitu dukani will make the (thievery) problem worse. Someone argue with that... smile
Learn first to treat your time as you would your money, then treat your money as you do your time.
seppuku
#105 Posted : Saturday, December 07, 2013 10:42:44 AM

seppuku wrote:
Money Whisperer wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

There are enough Imprezas my friend. In theory, for every unit of supply of stolen grills, there is an equivalent unit of demand. That is discounting people who will replace theirs with new ones for upwards of KES 10,000. And I speak as a victim. By the way, how much are the thieves selling them for? Anyone knows? If it is significantly less than the shops then I think the most logical course of action for we Impreza owners is to buy from the thieves. If it is not significantly cheaper, the most logical option is to drive around with our mapengo cars until the thieves budge and start selling them to us at a few hundred shillings. Kuenda kununua hizi vitu dukani will make the (thievery) problem worse. Someone argue with that... smile

So maybe @AlphDoti should consider changing the title of this thread to: Subaru owners START buying River Road parts.
Learn first to treat your time as you would your money, then treat your money as you do your time.
Money Whisperer
#106 Posted : Saturday, December 07, 2013 3:09:04 PM

seppuku wrote:
Money Whisperer wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

can't argue with that. I'm not an imprezed guy. But I noticed if you put a nice wire mesh at the mapengo it will look sporty and intentionally masked and that way the thieves can hang the stolen grills in their living rooms
"Money never sleeps"
AlphDoti
#107 Posted : Saturday, December 07, 2013 10:34:13 PM

Money Whisperer wrote:
seppuku wrote:
Money Whisperer wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

can't argue with that. I'm not an imprezed guy. But I noticed if you put a nice wire mesh at the mapengo it will look sporty and intentionally masked and that way the thieves can hang the stolen grills in their living rooms

@Money Whisperer come to think of it, I think that is a potential solution right there! They can use a posho mill sieve, cut smoothly into the shape of the mapengo. Dude, you've thought.

@seppuku no, I don't want them to buy from River Road. Though I feel them as regards the price. But even us we pay so much for our Hondas, and we buy new. One Honda bush is sh4000, stailizer is sh30,000... and we don't go to River road. So it takes discipline to buy new.
seppuku
#108 Posted : Sunday, December 08, 2013 9:53:16 AM

AlphDoti wrote:
Money Whisperer wrote:
seppuku wrote:
Money Whisperer wrote:
AlphDoti wrote:

@Money Whisperer come to think of it, I think that is a potential solution right there! They can use a posho mill sieve, cut smoothly into the shape of the mapengo. Dude, you've thought.

@seppuku no, I don't want them to buy from River Road. Though I feel them as regards the price. But even us we pay so much for our Hondas, and we buy new. One Honda bush is sh4000, stailizer is sh30,000... and we don't go to River road. So it takes discipline to buy new.

I don't think you understand me. I don't mean ALL parts. I mean THIS PARTICULAR PART they are stealing from us.
tnai9
#109 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2014 9:36:06 AM

Victim here! Mine was stolen a 2nd time yesterday while in traffic, by a smartly dressed young man who had a small bag mgongoni, hapo kamkunji enroute to Landhes road just after NRB river bridge. And i had riveted. Now i need a wire mesh or a chain as am hearing from colleagues. Have no specific mechs. Subatech its 14500. within three months of buying the car, i have lost two grills. For now, am at peace, that its not there. Unless they also steal the two small ones of the side. Any one installing meshes/sieves?
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ― Charles Bukowski
AlphDoti
#110 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2014 11:19:00 AM

tnai9 wrote:
Victim here! Mine was stolen a 2nd time yesterday while in traffic, by a smartly dressed young man who had a small bag mgongoni, hapo kamkunji enroute to Landhes road just after NRB river bridge. And i had riveted. Now i need a wire mesh or a chain as am hearing from colleagues. Have no specific mechs. Subatech its 14500. within three months of buying the car, i have lost two grills. For now, am at peace, that its not there. Unless they also steal the two small ones of the side. Any one installing meshes/sieves?

I feel you @tnai9, really d'oh! Sad
Stra
#111 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2014 12:24:18 PM

My mechanic used those plastic tie wraps. There's a way he tied the grill on the inside to some metal & its stable enough. Hope this can be of help...
tnai9
#112 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2014 2:55:36 PM

Stra wrote:
My mechanic used those plastic tie wraps. There's a way he tied the grill on the inside to some metal & its stable enough. Hope this can be of help...

If you don't mind please share his contacts. Ill push it to the insurance and after a new one is fixed, i will look for him. There is no way am allowing those opportunists to hurt me a 3rd time again though when I riveted I thought it wasn't going to happen again!
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence." ― Charles Bukowski
Stra
#113 Posted : Tuesday, January 21, 2014 3:42:39 PM

@tnai9
Any good mech should be able to tie it up on your instructions. You dont require a specific one. It's almost impossible to pull it out unless you have ample time to access the wraps & cut them.