wazua Thu, May 2, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

are wariyas/somalis cusing inflation?
wariya
#1 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 12:52:00 PM

it was rather shocking to see a well educated kenyan argue that the high cost of living in nairobi and around kenya in general was caused by somalis,he went on to claim that property prices,food prices,matatu fares,all rocketd due to somali involvement.

perceptions are easily accepted without any serious questions and jealousy is a good recipy to spread rumours,i say jealousy because some kenyan personalities cant live with the fact that somalis who come from the poorest and most undermined province in kenya (north eastern province)are making such huge progress in regards with creating wealth and maintaining it.

somalis in nature are very hard working and enterprunual,they are aggresive to the persuit of wealth,whether educated or not have no limits,they are capitalists to the core.

i recomend for other communities to follow in their footsteps as i would recommend any other kenyan hard worker to be followed regardless of race,creed or ethnicity.

i hope that you respond without emotions thank you

wariya is just discovering stocks kenya and he is over the moon.how on earth did he miss out after all he is a wariya he should know of all matters money he sleeps,dreams&eats money.watch out he is coming over to your neighbourhood to buy all the houses and hike matatu fares wait and to cause inflation,it has been uncovered that the high prices of maize is due to wariyas