wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Trading at NSE electronically!
pennystocker
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 3:02:00 AM

Hey Y'all...what's up skenyans...am glad i found this website. BTW is it possible to trade electronically at the NSE like we do here in the states,what are some of the 'good' brokers that y'all use and will allow me to manage my securies and all that stuff. I just wanna play some kenyan stocks..cheap and with good potential in the emerging mrkt!

Peace y'all! Am out!

I love shorting and longing penny stocks
cxz
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 4:22:00 AM

welcome my bro from the states. The only way to trade here is through brokers. I can't say affirmatively that there are good brokers. Most are average. But the ones you should avoid are discount,reliable,ngeye & suntra brokers. Hope this helps

'A stone is heavy,and the sand weighty; but a fool's wrath is heavier than them both.' (Proverbs 27:3).
virji1988
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 4:45:00 AM

iam investing using dyer and blair for the past 3 years,no complains at all..

i recently started using the online system,its great..

visit them on www.dyerandblair.com

abbas
Ja-Kom
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 9:27:00 AM

The only way to trade here is through brokers Bro.How 'good' they are is a matter difficult to ascertain,given recent happenings with some brokers.Good luck in your quest though,dnt want to recommend any broker lest u linch me laterz.

For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners,so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.
Romans 5:19
For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous. Romans 5:19
pennystocker
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 13, 2009 11:18:00 PM

Thanks guys for your inputs. I guess i'm just gonna stick to trading US markets..I just thought i'd put some money back at home but if I can't control my account and I won't be sure if my orders will be placed at the prices that I want,then F*** it! Plus with these crazy brokers going belly up.....things i've been reading on nationmedia nline and businessdaily africa. ....i'll keep my money here till the day I come back home! Thanks y'all though and tell the POLICE to stop killing bright minds at home,scaring us out here..may be we'll just stay here and never come back!

Iganamagana
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 7:37:00 AM

@Pennystocker,

Just wondering,hiyo lugha ulitoka nayo hapa ama ulijifundishia strip district ama slums za South Dallas. May be it would be better you stick wherever you are forever.

IGANA.
jerry
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:20:00 PM

Inasmuch as there may be bad brokers I believe there are good ones also. And unless you believe nse is dying which I wud choose to ignore if anybody told me so,then it is always good to invest at home ata kama ni kidogo tu! So rethink ur position ndugu pennysmile

Ecs 11.2 Give portions to seven,yes to eight,for you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
jerry
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:21:00 PM

I've been with Dyer & Blair since 2006 and though I'm also a pennystocker I'msmile

Ecs 11.2 Give portions to seven,yes to eight,for you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
pennystocker
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 14, 2009 10:09:00 PM

@ Iganamagana

Man/Lady,i don't know what language you are refering to. Ofcourse I said F***,if that offends you,then swallow wembe! Another thing,Kenya ni kwetu,as a matter of fact...I'm coming home for xmass in Dec.....and finaly,I don't live in Dallas or Texas for that matter..seems like you think that every Kenyan huku anaishi Dallas ama Texas. Oh by teh way...there are other states and cities in the US too!

Iganamagana
#10 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2009 5:02:00 AM

@Pennystocker,

Please dont come back home for X-mass holidays. They are killing all the bright minds (and you seem to be one of them since you know there are other cities and States in the US). I was not refering to the F word but to the 'gheto-speak' you used when you started the thread. Anyway,wacha niende nikameze wembe. Oh,Strip district is in Pittsburgh PA.

IGANA.
githee
#11 Posted : Friday, May 15, 2009 6:18:00 AM

you can trade online with Afrika Investment Bank,i act on their behalf,you can check out their website www.afrikainvestmentbank.com,or send me an e-mail on kariukiwangugi@gmail.com,don't be discouraged this is a good time to invest in kenyan stocks.