wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

29 Pages«<56789>»
Gor Mahia F.C : The Nuisance
nakujua
#121 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:47:58 PM

jguru wrote:
McReggae wrote:
@Am read my post carefully again. I'm on record as having stated here that I once participated in disciplining a goon who had thrown a stone at SS crew. If you can't see the tribal slurs in this thread then ISORAIT.

Disciplining means you beat him up and hurled stones at him?

What difference is there between the goon and yourself?

give him the benefit of doubt, he did not mention the form - I am sure they took him to the police station and recorded statements and assault charges were preferred against the goonsmile
jaggernaut
#122 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:12:15 PM

Is Ouru still funding the team via Tuzo? Gor fans should stop ashaming His excellency.
Am
#123 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:18:43 PM

jaggernaut wrote:
Is Ouru still funding the team via Tuzo? Gor fans should stop ashaming His excellency.

Put nicely in our national language, one would say "waheshimu mtukufu rais".
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
McReggae
#124 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:26:21 PM

Am wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

At least the guys he has employed have some business brains, understands the gains they are making and keep renewing the contract.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
mawinder
#125 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:52:03 PM

jaggernaut wrote:

Spectre should sponsor them.
Angelica _ann
#126 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:54:39 PM

Okombe is home, watado?????
I dont support violence from Gor fans & matusi from haters!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Magigi
#127 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:57:05 PM

Ati Gor mahia is now a political party...ODM disbanded
jguru
#128 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 8:43:13 PM

nakujua wrote:
jguru wrote:
McReggae wrote:
@Am read my post carefully again. I'm on record as having stated here that I once participated in disciplining a goon who had thrown a stone at SS crew. If you can't see the tribal slurs in this thread then ISORAIT.

give him the benefit of doubt, he did not mention the form - I am sure they took him to the police station and recorded statements and assault charges were preferred against the goonsmile

He admitted that they beat him up. Sad.

Sad
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
jguru
#129 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 8:45:28 PM

Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
ecstacy
#130 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 8:56:30 PM

Just in. Ngara is no go zone pangas and stone throwing please avoid. Gor Mahia and hawkers fighting.
McReggae
#131 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 9:19:36 PM

jguru wrote:
nakujua wrote:
jguru wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Sad

You are a funny lot, you come here to celebrate when Muthurwa hawkers and Nakuru residents beat up the fans but would the Gor fans whom you expect to tame the hooligans within their midist should entertain a thug stoning DSTV crew and equipment right in front of them....you serious?
Am
#132 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 7:31:19 AM

McReggae wrote:
Am wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

At least the guys he has employed have some business brains, understands the gains they are making and keep renewing the contract.

..and who's behind the Success of the guys with brains?
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Am
#133 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 7:32:55 AM

mawinder wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

Are workers back from the strike yet?
nakujua
#134 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 9:59:09 AM

McReggae wrote:
jguru wrote:
nakujua wrote:
jguru wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Sad

You are a funny lot, you come here to celebrate when Muthurwa hawkers and Nakuru residents beat up the fans but would the Gor fans whom you expect to tame the hooligans within their midist should entertain a thug stoning DSTV crew and equipment right in front of them....you serious?

exactly, a very funny lot indeed - I agree stoning the dstv crew should not be tolerated and whoever is involved should be stoned proper to be taught a lesson.

I am sure the thugs who beat up the sony players and caught on tape were or will be stoned by the gor fans to also teach them a lesson - ama it only applies to the dstv crew.

naaaa, it can't be - gor fans are very responsible and I am sure thoe thugs were taught a lesson they will never forget.smile
nakujua
#135 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:01:44 AM

mawinder wrote:
jaggernaut wrote:

they got the deal to be the official sponsors of thika united next season.
McReggae
#136 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:16:55 AM

nakujua wrote:
McReggae wrote:
jguru wrote:
nakujua wrote:
jguru wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Sad

exactly, a very funny lot indeed - I agree stoning the dstv crew should not be tolerated and whoever is involved should be stoned proper to be taught a lesson.

I am sure the thugs who beat up the sony players and caught on tape were or will be stoned by the gor fans to also teach them a lesson - ama it only applies to the dstv crew.

naaaa, it can't be - gor fans are very responsible and I am sure thoe thugs were taught a lesson they will never forget.smile

nakujua
#137 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:30:43 AM

McReggae wrote:
nakujua wrote:
McReggae wrote:
jguru wrote:
nakujua wrote:
jguru wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Sad

smile
MADE
#138 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:35:44 AM

C & P

Dear K'ogalo Fan,

Congrats..... 2013 Champions!!!

Allow me to congratulate your goalkeeper Jerim “Jagoal” Onyango and strikers Danny “Mzee” Serrenkuma for delivering your club single-handedly through their individual moments of brilliance. Also in your celebrations, do not forget to congratulate David “Calabar” Owino and in absentia Rama Salim. Let me also confess that Kevin Omondi has been a joy to watch and i am always tickled whenever i remember a one-on-one encounter with Shikokoti inside the penalty-box that left Shiko with both legs hanging in the air and looking terrified on the ground.

But please think about what lies ahead. We do not want embarrassment during your continental assignments. Honestly, hitherto the lucky break by Danny, Sofapaka breached your defence-line at will and missed numerous golden goal-scoring opportunities. You were literally under-siege. As usual, you scored aganist the run of play! This is not the mark of a champion!

You may also wish to note that in the minds of many, Jerim “Jagoal” was the man-of-the-match for the umpteenth time. At continental level, it is rarely a sign of strength to have your goal-keeper bag the of man-of-the-match awards after every other game. This means that something is very wrong with your team! Believe you me and i mean well when i say that. Indeed, this makes us very worried that your continental outing is going to end before it starts just like it did last season.

As for the GoTV Shield 2013, you can rest assured that it belongs to Ingwe. Rest assured that we will create numerous gilt-edged goal scoring opportunities and we will score at will as we always do. Thankfully, our defence line is now rock-solid and tighter hence we do not care about those opportunist runs that you always look out for whenever Ingwe plays against you.

As for the FIFA rankings, Ingwe will do its best to ensure that the damage you caused last year and the one that you are going to cause next year is mitigated by Ingwe advancing to the final stages.

Last but not least, i wish you the best but please remember not to riot when the cup is handed over to you. Also do not over-indulge in risky behaviour particularly given that your female fans are rumoured that they do not wear anything underneath whenever Kogalo is playing! Surely nothing can stop you now, so let them wear panties during your game against Homeboys when we hope that you will be crowned 2013 Champions.
Yours mindfully,
Ingwe Fan
Age is transforming me into an Elder;becoz Admin hasn't made me one.
McReggae
#139 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:44:37 AM

MADE wrote:
C & P

Dear K'ogalo Fan,

Congrats..... 2013 Champions!!!

Allow me to congratulate your goalkeeper Jerim “Jagoal” Onyango and strikers Danny “Mzee” Serrenkuma for delivering your club single-handedly through their individual moments of brilliance. Also in your celebrations, do not forget to congratulate David “Calabar” Owino and in absentia Rama Salim. Let me also confess that Kevin Omondi has been a joy to watch and i am always tickled whenever i remember a one-on-one encounter with Shikokoti inside the penalty-box that left Shiko with both legs hanging in the air and looking terrified on the ground.

But please think about what lies ahead. We do not want embarrassment during your continental assignments. Honestly, hitherto the lucky break by Danny, Sofapaka breached your defence-line at will and missed numerous golden goal-scoring opportunities. You were literally under-siege. As usual, you scored aganist the run of play! This is not the mark of a champion!

You may also wish to note that in the minds of many, Jerim “Jagoal” was the man-of-the-match for the umpteenth time. At continental level, it is rarely a sign of strength to have your goal-keeper bag the of man-of-the-match awards after every other game. This means that something is very wrong with your team! Believe you me and i mean well when i say that. Indeed, this makes us very worried that your continental outing is going to end before it starts just like it did last season.

As for the GoTV Shield 2013, you can rest assured that it belongs to Ingwe. Rest assured that we will create numerous gilt-edged goal scoring opportunities and we will score at will as we always do. Thankfully, our defence line is now rock-solid and tighter hence we do not care about those opportunist runs that you always look out for whenever Ingwe plays against you.

As for the FIFA rankings, Ingwe will do its best to ensure that the damage you caused last year and the one that you are going to cause next year is mitigated by Ingwe advancing to the final stages.

Last but not least, i wish you the best but please remember not to riot when the cup is handed over to you. Also do not over-indulge in risky behaviour particularly given that your female fans are rumoured that they do not wear anything underneath whenever Kogalo is playing! Surely nothing can stop you now, so let them wear panties during your game against Homeboys when we hope that you will be crowned 2013 Champions.
Yours mindfully,
Ingwe Fan

Hehehehe....you say that we depend on Jagoal yet you congratulate more than four players yawa??? We have lost the least number of games, conceded the least number of goals, have the best goal difference, have the best spread of goals among the players, have beaten Ingwe at will over the past 3 seasons....this season stands at Gor won one and drawn one, it means you are more desperate to win at least one this season and lift the GoTV shield which the mighty K'Ogallo is defending for the 2nd year running!!!!
King G
#140 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2013 10:44:55 AM

Mzee tengeneza hiyo dogie; too big
Thieves