wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

29 Pages«<45678>»
Gor Mahia F.C : The Nuisance
McReggae
#101 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:46:51 AM

The hooligans are clearly caught on camera, the police is hired to guard the match, arrests should be made and the thugs made to pay ile ile funzo for anybody that thinks such a behaviour in the future.

That said, I don't think making veiled attacks on a community will solve the football hooligans problems. Just in the last two weeks alone we have had despicable actions by players and fans of teams in division one but these seem to pass coz the are not Gore Mahia. This season AFC has had more of these hooligans but these seem to always pass the scrutiny of wazua police. Kasaya literally man handled an Asst. Referee in the match that was abandoned in Awendo and that just passed.

Hooliganism must be condemned in the strongest words possible no matter the teams involved. If are bent of bringing politics to it then it just becomes that, politics without looking at long term solutions.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
rryyzz
#102 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:59:47 AM

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
mawinder wrote:
It is the genes of river lake nilotes,if i remember my GHC.

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.... Leo Buscaglia
rryyzz
#103 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:02:55 AM

Mukiri wrote:
Am wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
[quote=Coolio][quote=Magigi]
Very disgusting! what will happen when they are diclared winners????

Two things will happen;
1.A few lifes and property will be lost.
2.It will mark the end of the Tom Mboya statue.

See the idiots here in an unprovoked attack to Waiswa and Kasaya....or could the goal-keeper have been attacked because of saving a penalty. http://www.goal.com/en-k...-of-season?ICID=SP_HN_1[/quote]

mannerless..hardly will 2 months pass without an incident from these idiots.

Football is a game of entertainment and Gor Mahia fans should be made to understand the same

Reason We need to be careful when electing leaders especially at the national level.Now can you for a moment Imagine this mentality for someone at the throne?

Applause Applause Applause Applause I agree completely! We should never vote in a leader who is a Gor hooligan. One who is inclined to acts of violence. Who knows of any?

@Mukiri, is that you??? Pastor??? No wonder unaitwa pastor bandia.Shame on you Shame on you
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.... Leo Buscaglia
Magigi
#104 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:10:19 AM

McReggae wrote:
The hooligans are clearly caught on camera, the police is hired to guard the match, arrests should be made and the thugs made to pay ile ile funzo for anybody that thinks such a behaviour in the future.

That said, I don't think making veiled attacks on a community will solve the football hooligans problems. Just in the last two weeks alone we have had despicable actions by players and fans of teams in division one but these seem to pass coz the are not Gore Mahia. This season AFC has had more of these hooligans but these seem to always pass the scrutiny of wazua police. Kasaya literally man handled an Asst. Referee in the match that was abandoned in Awendo and that just passed.

Hooliganism must be condemned in the strongest words possible no matter the teams involved. If are bent of bringing politics to it then it just becomes that, politics without looking at long term solutions.

I feel you bro..But it is sad when a young girl is thrown out of her vitz by imbeciles who spend the whole day discussing RAO's 'Hummers' and boast about them when they sleep in 'fungua ama nitoe wembe' houses. It is sad. I would have loved to watch live Dan Sserunkuma score goals...But sorry I cant get anywhere near that stadium this afternoon.
mkeiyd
#105 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:17:47 AM

McReggae wrote:

@McReggae, The best you can do is, avoid commenting on this thread.

For those who have faced the wrath of Gor fans,they lost logic. Its all emotions which you can't reason with.

I think there should be a shoot-to kill-order from the IG himself in all matters football hooliganism. NDIO UJINGA UISHE!
We just can't stop living because Gor has a match in the vicinity.
Mukiri
#106 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:21:34 AM

rryyzz wrote:
Mukiri wrote:
Am wrote:
harrydre wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
[quote=Coolio][quote=Magigi]
Very disgusting! what will happen when they are diclared winners????

Two things will happen;
1.A few lifes and property will be lost.
2.It will mark the end of the Tom Mboya statue.

See the idiots here in an unprovoked attack to Waiswa and Kasaya....or could the goal-keeper have been attacked because of saving a penalty. http://www.goal.com/en-k...-of-season?ICID=SP_HN_1[/quote]

mannerless..hardly will 2 months pass without an incident from these idiots.

Football is a game of entertainment and Gor Mahia fans should be made to understand the same

Reason We need to be careful when electing leaders especially at the national level.Now can you for a moment Imagine this mentality for someone at the throne?

Applause Applause Applause Applause I agree completely! We should never vote in a leader who is a Gor hooligan. One who is inclined to acts of violence. Who knows of any?

@Mukiri, is that you??? Pastor??? No wonder unaitwa pastor bandia.Shame on you Shame on you

Kwa nini?d'oh!

Proverbs 19:21
King G
#107 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:53:32 AM

Magigi wrote:
McReggae wrote:

I feel you bro..But it is sad when a young girl is thrown out of her vitz by imbeciles who spend the whole day discussing RAO's 'Hummers' and boast about them when they sleep in 'fungua ama nitoe wembe' houses. It is sad. I would have loved to watch live Dan Sserunkuma score goals...But sorry I cant get anywhere near that stadium this afternoon.

Though hiyo ya Vitz haikai ukweli!!!!! my goggles are back on.
Thieves
mawinder
#108 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:59:12 AM

King G wrote:
Magigi wrote:
McReggae wrote:

They are unbwogable,if they can uproot a railway what about carrying a 900cc vitz?
sheri
#109 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 12:07:27 PM

King G wrote:
Magigi wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Hawa watuLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Am
#110 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:15:55 PM

King G wrote:
Magigi wrote:
[quote=McReggae]The hooligans are clearly caught on camera, the police is hired to guard the match, arrests should be made and the thugs made to pay ile ile funzo for anybody that thinks such a behaviour in the future.

Though hiyo ya Vitz haikai ukweli!!!!! my goggles are back on. [/quote

@King. This I saw with my own two eyes. Just outside Burma market and next to the Food Bridge. I was driving behind the lady when all that happened, and I literally "FLIED".
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Am
#111 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:24:15 PM

mawinder wrote:
King G wrote:
Magigi wrote:
McReggae wrote:

They are unbwogable,if they can uproot a railway what about carrying a 900cc vitz?

there YOU GO @Mawinder.

And @McReggae, I am Compelled to respond to you but I Just Prayed for grace to restrain.

This is the thing.Someone makes a blunder and they get a sack from a ministry, you say It is because their name starts with an "M". Donge?

Now again, Kogalo fans Kill, Destroy Property worth Millions and Millions of KES, cause bodily harm to Innocent Kenyans and again - this is a thin veiled attack on a community.mmmmmmmm..People can really be unfair to you bro. They really can, This is not right!!
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
safariant
#112 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:14:05 PM

McReggae wrote:

If I was a coach of a team that has suffered under the Gor Mahia hooligans, next season I would not play them. Give them a walk over with 3 points. Be left with 84 points to play for.

Safety of the players & fans would be more important than the 3 point. If more than 3 teams do this it may force the authorities to act on the hooligans.
The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart while suffering from diarrhoea
McReggae
#113 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:17:19 PM

@Am read my post carefully again. I'm on record as having stated here that I once participated in disciplining a goon who had thrown a stone at SS crew. If you can't see the tribal slurs in this thread then ISORAIT.
Magenta
#114 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:21:30 PM

safariant wrote:
McReggae wrote:

If I was a coach of a team that has suffered under the Gor Mahia hooligans, next season I would not play them. Give them a walk over with 3 points. Be left with 84 points to play for.

Safety of the players & fans would be more important than the 3 point. If more than 3 teams do this it may force the authorities to act on the hooligans.

Exactly my point! The rest of the teams should refuse to play k'ogalo, since the Nyamwea office seems to favor Gor.The rest of the teams/players are equally important and Gor cannot play that league alone.
nakujua
#115 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 3:36:25 PM

safariant wrote:
McReggae wrote:

excellent point, since the empty stadium threat always seems to be reversed - this would be a nice route to try out.

teams with a good number of hooligans as fans should take the first step in trying to get rid of the vice - like going through the footage shamming the same, or refusing them access to the clubs tickets.
Obi 1 Kanobi
#116 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:11:52 PM

McReggae wrote:
@Am read my post carefully again. I'm on record as having stated here that I once participated in disciplining a goon who had thrown a stone at SS crew. If you can't see the tribal slurs in this thread then ISORAIT.

@Mc. leave the wazuans alone, this thread is not about Gor or football, Gor is only used here as a proxy to comfortably hull ethnic insults. Thats why you read hooligans, voting, presidents in the same sentence.

Yet to here any of the many contributors here acknowledging Gor's great season so far.

Can't wait to win this thing, it will be all the more sweet.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Am
#117 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:15:16 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
McReggae wrote:

@Mc. leave the wazuans alone, this thread is not about Gor or football, Gor is only used here as a proxy to comfortably hull ethnic insults. Thats why you read hooligans, voting, presidents in the same sentence.

Yet to here any of the many contributors here acknowledging Gor's great season so far.

GINIWASEKAO....

smile smile smile smile smile
jguru
#118 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:28:32 PM

McReggae wrote:

Disciplining means you beat him up and hurled stones at him?

What difference is there between the goon and yourself?
Set out to correct the world's wrongs and you will most certainly wind up adding to them.
McReggae
#119 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:42:09 PM

jguru wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Disciplining means you beat him up and hurled stones at him?

What difference is there between the goon and yourself?

.....Now daktari, you should ask how we disciplined him, no? What you describe above also works perfectly with some of these thugs!!!
King G
#120 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:42:53 PM

Am wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
McReggae wrote:

GINIWASEKAO....

smile smile smile smile smile

#WENDOMOGENJABARE! Tafakari hayo; but this time round, hawesimakeit!!!!!
Thieves