wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
CHELSEA vs barcelona
faa
#21 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 5:42:00 AM

i really felt bad coz i had bet 5000 with a friend of mine if chelsea wins and now i have to pay the bet,despite the ref being silly.

aggrr

yayo
Lyanne
#22 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 5:51:00 AM

No doubt the last two matches were fixed (Man Utd Vs Arsenal ) and yesterdays match. I really felt Drogba's frustration and anger.

UEFA must have relished a final btw ManU and Barca,no wonder the Ref played it out the way he did.

The Hedonist
Magigi
#23 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 5:53:00 AM

...i fear for that referee. You don't do s*** like that and live long....
shobiz
#24 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:25:00 AM

why are guys complaining abt the ref? to me the ref was very fair,and that red card was deserved. thats waht you get when you foul the last opponent (anelka). its called a professional foul for all who are yapping. And chelsea did deserve what they got,it happens when you blow your chances like the loud mouthed drogba. dude wasted two glorious chances kisha analia... Barca deserve to be in the final.
Bareta
#25 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:32:00 AM

@faa,please don't commit suicide after that bet!

As a fan of flowing entertaining soccer,I've never admired Chelsea's play. They wanted to stiffle Barca's creativity but the Catalans kept coming forward even with one man down.

The ref's performance was awful,Chelsea had clear penalty chances which were not given only for him to yank out a red card for no tackle at all.

Nonetheless,Barca was the best team and they won. Cruel as it may,that's football.

Chief
faa
#26 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:39:00 AM

@ Showbiz,

Dont insult drogba,,he can buy you and your extended family .... ..

yayo
The Real Shaft
#27 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:44:00 AM

Jalofg*...

remind me that Chelsea was never going to the finals......???

hata nyinyi...

kuna ndoto..... na kuna NDOTO......

there is a slot in our cheering squad......

we will be happy to review all applications...

but if are led by a 21 year old school boy.....

hata usijaribu.....

save the ink in the biro...

you will need every penny to move out of Emirates.....

I'm the real Massey F.....shut your mouth
I'm the real Massey Fergu...... Shut your mouth....
shobiz
#28 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:59:00 AM

@ faa...

looks like hes good at bargaining.my point is...drogba angemaliza hii tie by last week. anaamini sembe hata kwa ball za kuchip!
McReggae
#29 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 7:14:00 AM

How do you call Barca the best team when they only managed one shot on target which happenned to be the goal!!!!

........Bring them on,they will not know wat hit them on the 27th!!!!!

Make money.....then you will enjoy all the fine things in life!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Kamaa
#30 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 7:14:00 AM

i dont understand what the fuss is all about..
i mean that game was fairly played unless you viewers took sides (& your side didnt win)...
the referee was very impartial...
for sure chelsea didnt do much after scoring in the start of the game..
and the best team did win!
When you hear what I say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend
Njunge
#31 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 7:16:00 AM

Chelsea ought to have been awarded a penalty for handling by Gerard Pique but not the last one by Eto'o.......What is certain is that Drogba faces investigations by UEFA for unsportsman behaviour and shouting obscenities to the ref infront of cameras even in the tunnel......Pole Pondi.Who said life is fair?......Don't do an Omondi though....

Guka wa bijuti...
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
shobiz
#32 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 7:29:00 AM

Mc Reggae...the best team is one that has one shot on goal in an entire 90+ mins and nails it on the head...the loosing team had more than 10 shots on goal but only managed one. SWAT knows this better...miss one shot out of four and you are considered to have flanked.

Kamaa...ushasema. I think guys are just heartbroken by the way chelsea were knocked out but thats life. They had their chances but they blew it...just like they did last year.
sukuma
#33 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 7:29:00 AM

I bet with a jamaa 10k for whoever wins the match.I bet for Barca i thought i won they are in the finals but he now says ati they drew there was no winner!im pissed

sk lady
kingfisher
#34 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:05:00 AM

sitajiua...........

@pondi and magigi.........i gona hunt for the f***ing s*** of a refereee........where is his shags???

If you have money that you expect to start using in five years,it now belongs in stocks.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
PONDI
#35 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:10:00 AM

salaaalaaaaa kumbe watu wa man-u actually have credit,the number of text messages i received from them... wacha tu. ... but yesterday we saw the chelsea of mourinho... lean,mean boring machine... pity drogba had to misbehave ... and that ref... foko jembe ya mtu

He who laughs last thinks slowest..
Jalofg
#36 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:20:00 AM

@ TRS

I was dead from last night....

I hanged myself and i have just ressurected....

I hope it was just a bad dream. For the final i support Barca.

Hope they won' t disappoint me.

Jalofg
mali ya nguvu
#37 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:22:00 AM

At this rate the trophy will be heading back to the Theatre of dreams!!!

Peace to all men of Goodwill
The Real Shaft
#38 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:28:00 AM

sukuma*...

the fellow ....

is pulling wool over your eyes....

I'm the real Massey F.....shut your mouth
I'm the real Massey Fergu...... Shut your mouth....
kilabe
#39 Posted : Thursday, May 07, 2009 8:50:00 AM

One Sad thing is that the british media always hypes things and we poor fans beleive that is true and assume the english football is all and eveything not even looking at the strenghts of other teams.At least we need to look other leagues to differentiate between 'soccer' flair and consistency and 'football' winning even if it is 9-1 format.I also realise 90% are supporters who watch EPL and cant differentiate about the passion of football.

Someone says chelsea were 'robbed' thats crap of the highest order by the british media and chelsea anti-football hiddink tactics. Look at the system which chelsea was playing in Camp Nou and Stamford,Ball possesion was almost 65% - 37% even in stamford bridge untill Abidail was red Carded,Yes chelsea got chances from breaks and counter attacks and defending 10-1. Barca were red carded in the 70's minute and chelsea did not find a break to kill the game and barca was still possesing the ball and dominating the field.Simply Hiddink tactic was to defend and not to attack but wait for break( what a shame for chelsea playing that football,its more than Italian Catanacio by far...yet you claim chelsea were robbed???Abidail card was a yellow but was given a red card,what about that?
Drogba was playing sissy football and found a strong figure in the name of Yaya Toure and squandered his chance he got..why were they not furious before,its only when magical Andreas Iniesta sent the cattanicio wannabes home,when the 'fury started'. Chelsea thrashed two offsides during their 4-2 victory against barca last meeting at the bridge but there want any hullaballoo. Today chelsea were beaten by 10 men(played with 10 men for 20+min and couldnt score,Still barca dominated the game). Which injustice did you fans see?
Talking of the cup going to theatre of dreams is thinking of EPL,guys C'mon this is UEFA Champions League.And Man will play soccer with Barca,they know the capabilities of each other last time it was a 1-0 win at trafford and a weak barca team,just guess this time round how the battle will be.
One thing is that the pride of beautiful soccer has been preserved and the anti-football should go and play with Sampodoria and the likes in Serie B.
Man v/s Bar(the best two teams in europe,talent and skills) it will be SILKY ROMANCE v/s BEAUTIFUL FLAIR soccer which will be played.

HARD WORK,HARD WORK HARD WORK