wazua Fri, May 17, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

online scandal
patosh
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2009 2:46:00 PM

is there anyone with concrete information abt the agencies who claim you can make money online? by entering some data online ? i had tried to access their site but in the process of registering they requested for some 2k through m-pesa,n i became suspicious,how true is this deal which seems to be too good to be true? need ur help plus many other kenyans,before we r conned our hard earned cash........

Always looking forward to excel
thuks
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2009 3:38:00 PM

if it quarks like a ...... then it's a .............. need i say more?

Time is your life,what do you do with yours?
I care!
eli
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2009 7:57:00 PM

If the deal is too good.............Think twice,right?

But you shall remember the LORD your God,for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth,that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers,as it is this day. Deu 8:18
leona
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:44:00 PM

I have never met or heard from anybody who has made cash out of this online deals. They are scam...Pure scam! keep off them!!!

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't..
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
adept
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:13:00 PM

There is money in online business. But it is hard-earned just like any regular business. You avoid conmen just the same you would if you were getting into say an egg-selling business.

Rule Number 1 - Be extremely wary of anyone who asks for cash before they give you work.

Rule Number 2 - Watch out for any site that is overly generous with projections on how much money you can make e.g. 'Make upto USD 1000 everyday!'. Get it? Pyramid Scheme!

Rule Number 3 - Always do a thorough background check of the site before you pay registration e.g. check for online reviews. Granted there are fake reviews but you can never hide the truth...especially when it is bad! Try and establish the site's owners,auditors etc. That's right. There are ways you can do this and if they are not generous with this information,watch out.

Rule Number 4 - etc...

O/wise,there is nothing easy. Faaanyaa kaaazziiii....hakuna kitu ingine...hakuna!
lexus
#6 Posted : Friday, April 24, 2009 1:50:00 PM

how can you pay ur boss if you want work??????think think..you must be damm and desperate if you do that .and that is spam.no short cuts

work smart
SuperSlayer
#7 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2009 6:56:00 AM

Hi everyone. I'm a new member to this site,even though I have browsed thru various posts before.

I'd like to caution you on the sites that tell you to jus do a few hours' work and get paid thousands of dollars for it. I have also researched it myself and concluded that there are a few good sites out there with genuine offers,but most of them are simply scammers.

The first rule is- if anyone asks for your cash before registering,avoid it!! A site that pays well,but doesnt have very many jobs,is www.expedict.co.uk/front/editor.php. Good luck

Abscence of evidence is not evidence of abscence.