wazua Wed, Sep 25, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Nissan Note or Nissan Tiida Latio
informix
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2013 10:19:37 PM

Hi Comrades,

Which of the two between Nissan note and Nissan Tiida Latio, has good road performance, reasonable maintenance and re-sell value.

Toyota's are just over rated.

There is a voice in the Universe urging us to remember our purpose for being on this great Earth. This is the voice of inspiration, which is within each and every one of us.
mawinder
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 7:08:51 AM

Nissan Note is ugly,as for resale value Nissan ni bure kabisa.I had the Sylphy new shape and it was hard to sell it unlike its Toyota big brother and it went for much lower than expected.Try Toyotas.
ahoo
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 9:09:04 AM

Anything Toyo goes for me..parts,resale etc etc.Thats why the car in front is always one.Iko sababu
You were put on this earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it fearlessly.
Burning Spear
#4 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2013 5:03:05 PM

informix wrote:
Hi Comrades,

Which of the two between Nissan note and Nissan Tiida Latio, has good road performance, reasonable maintenance and re-sell value.

You mention resale value in one sentence with Nissan.Shame on you

On another point, dont go for vehicles that look like household electrical appliances.
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
nakujua
#5 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2013 5:14:21 PM

Burning Spear wrote:
informix wrote:
Hi Comrades,

On another point, dont go for vehicles that look like household electrical appliances.

show some respect, usitukane gari yangu - WEWE!!! 'dii na kuorota'
nakujua
#6 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2013 5:23:19 PM

on the thread at hand, the two cars are pretty different classification and price wise.

any car from japan that is less than 2000cc has roughly the same maintenance cost and road performance, these are entry level budget cars and they are pretty much made from the same stuff sourced from the same suppliers.

resell value, they are pretty same, the only difference is the speed with which you can dispose of a nissan - how much you gain from selling is pretty much the same.

in short if your budget allows go for the latio (750k) if not get the note (450k)
jaggernaut
#7 Posted : Saturday, August 24, 2013 10:41:10 AM

Burning Spear wrote:
informix wrote:
Hi Comrades,

A car is basically some equipment/contraption/money-sinkhole to take you from point A to B. If one buys a Nissan note at 600k and sells after 3yrs at 450k, (s)he will have lost 150k. If he buys a premio at 1.2m and sells after 3yrs at 800k, he will have lost 400k. Not to mention that insurance premiums (based on car valuation) for the premio will be double those of the note. So basically, looking at the numbers, buying a Nissan note gives you better 'financial/resale value' than the toyota.

I would therefore advice the author of the thread to buy the Note and not a toyota. The 600k he will save by buying a Note instead of the premio can be used to buy a plot huko kitengela which he can resell after 3 yrs at 1.5m, pushing his net worth to 1.95m (car + plot). If he goes for the premio, he will be worth just 800k after 3 yrs.
Siringi
#8 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2013 3:10:31 AM

Tuseme tu ukweli the Nissan cube looks like a moving fridge
ama ile mkate boflo ama drawings za watoi wa primo
No disrespect lakini kuna vile some cars remind me of nannies. . .
Then there is this huge guy i know who spins a nissan march -child labour- maybe size does not matter - usione wembamba wa reli train kapitaShame on you

most of my friends who drive nissans are always complaining of one sensor or another.
I however like the math on resale. It would appear valuewise nissan guys 'gain'
These tukoroboi seem to have nice 'dasboards though.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wik...n_Note_rear_20070521.jpg

http://palloc.com/wp-content/up...san-Cube-Front-Angle.jpg

nakujua wrote:
Burning Spear wrote:
informix wrote:
Hi Comrades,

"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
nakujua
#9 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2013 10:48:49 AM

Siringi wrote:
Tuseme tu ukweli the Nissan cube looks like a moving fridge
ama ile mkate boflo ama drawings za watoi wa primo
No disrespect lakini kuna vile some cars remind me of nannies. . .
Then there is this huge guy i know who spins a nissan march -child labour- maybe size does not matter - usione wembamba wa reli train kapitaShame on you

most of my friends who drive nissans are always complaining of one sensor or another.
I however like the math on resale. It would appear valuewise nissan guys 'gain'
These tukoroboi seem to have nice 'dasboards though.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wik...n_Note_rear_20070521.jpg

http://palloc.com/wp-content/up...san-Cube-Front-Angle.jpg

nakujua wrote:
Burning Spear wrote:
informix wrote:
Hi Comrades,

sasa wewe, chuki ni ya nini - you honestly want to say that your friends who drive toyotas never complain of one sensor or the other, how a car looks is relative as seen by the observer.
informix
#10 Posted : Monday, September 02, 2013 8:52:24 AM

Thank you all for your insights.

Anyone selling a NOTE

There is a voice in the Universe urging us to remember our purpose for being on this great Earth. This is the voice of inspiration, which is within each and every one of us.
Jigga
#11 Posted : Monday, September 02, 2013 1:04:23 PM

informix wrote:
Thank you all for your insights.

Anyone selling a NOTE

NISSAN NOTE
1500CC
BLACK
KBV...

*low millage*

For more details drop me an email, munduhutia at gmail dot com