wazua Sun, Sep 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<3456>
Ringera resigns.
MADE
#81 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:39:00 PM

@Wendz- Nobody was careless in drafting the contract initial in year 2003. Note that Ringera is a close buddy of one Kiraitu who was by then Min. for Justice. Remember the other power shots from Meru; specifically Imenti at the time? They knew what they were doing....The gud thing is that as at now Ringera has no contract. hence his exit price tag of 150M is ill conceived. Even Njuri Ncheeke know that.

I was born intelligent,education ruined me.
Age is transforming me into an Elder;becoz Admin hasn't made me one.
McReggae
#82 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:39:00 PM

I hear he was waiting for end month....lol!!!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Ericks
#83 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:48:00 PM

@ magigi

I thought the first thing that you do when you are hired is to ask for tools of trade,if he failed to perform as a result of lack of prosecutorial powers,what was he doing all that time he should have resigned long ago... He didnt go for the mpigs as he should have,well i wouldnt be surprised to learn that he was part of those deals ........ i hear he is working his way back to the judiciary as an appellate judge........

Both should go home unless they come clean and confess 'we are here for the big bucks and the benefits' that way i would forgive them...

Its just me whatever choice you make in life make sure that you can live with it.
m water
#84 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:49:00 PM

ringere must go !
ringera must go !
ringera must go !

go where ?

siku ingine nyinyi ta sema 'ringera must come '

tugae gama gitu gimoja
jaribu
#85 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:50:00 PM

@ extrablessed

Cc,to all and sundry.

yes ringera did not appoint himself. but the dude is a law scholar and he knew his reapointment was done un procedurally and that's why he's quit. he kept moaning that he did not have powers to prosecute,so why not resign if the terms of engagement are not balanced? if the director of investigations at kacc dr. mutonya was vetted by bunge in his reappointment,why not ringera? that's the question that killed the powers that be. kibaki timed to reappoint ringera just before the bunge went into recess hoping the house would shut down and by the time they returned in november,things would have cooled down. poor madam sichale,she was duped into clinging on,used,dumped and her reputation is now also in tatters.

yes parliament is not perfect,but hey,the honourable waheshiwas have won the day through a peaceful revolution. next time the executive will have to think hard before making illegal appointments of certain preffered cronies or creating new districts any how. with the parliaments show of might,we can rest assured unlike before,the president is NOT above the law!

OnLy deaD FiSh gO WiTh tHe floW....!
Kamaa
#86 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:50:00 PM

like you said... so what....?

When you run so fast to get somewhere,you miss the fun of getting there... Life is not a race,so take it slowly....
When you hear what I say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend
nyefu
#87 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:53:00 PM

Me think.....we are just but having an urge similar to that of sh**. Once you go to the loo,you feel relieved and much happier....after few hours the process repeats itself. There was once Moi,we talked and talked and he went off. Came Michuki,Ali etc etc. After all those nonsense,what has changed in our lives?? Just a feel good atmosphere then we get back to the same craving and an urge process to skin someone else. So next guys,lets go for Amos and so on........................till death. WE ARE JUST LOST...... Ringera was just there to work for his wife and his children.
Magigi
#88 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:02:00 PM

@Nyefu

...EXACTLY...
wote
#89 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:04:00 PM

magigi what has come into you? Ringera never brought any files to Wako that would sustain any conviction even in our rotten Judiciary.

Wasn't he the same fellow who received the Grand Regency on behave of Government from the thief called Kamlesh?

Am sure he is still the same chap who gave Mr. Githongo death threats and promised to report him to the 'chama' for forgiveness,a ring of corrupt individuals which he Ringera belong in if Gathongo played ball..

wote
kyamulinditi
#90 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:07:00 PM

I can now sleep easy...

lets go for A. Wako next..

This dudes gets on my nerves the instant I see his inexplicable smiles!

I will die once and once only!
Brewer
#91 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:23:00 PM

The way we have handled the Ringera issue represents the latest example of the 'mood' in this country. What this 'mood' will do tomorrow is any ones guess. History though is full of such 'moods',at times neutralised,other times harnessed and quite often got out of hand. The French revolution,the rise of Hitler may be extreme examples but they had mundane beginning with history-altering ends.

We are living in interesting times.
mozenrat
#92 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:38:00 PM

I have this nagging feeling that we have been played....

It reminds me of this man who went to court to prevent the AG from entering a nolle prosequi in his case....

His argument.... the AG could always charge him afresh while if the case went on and he was acquitted (which was likely given the prosecution's flimsy evidence) double jeopardy would apply and he could never be charged with the same crime again...

Given this 'forced' resignation,can Ringera claim the 150m???... Does the resignation letter 'legitimise' the appointment??

I would have preferred it if the courts had declared the appointment illegal... At least then angetoka kama watchman wa mhindi...with Nothing!!!
mozenrat
#93 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:42:00 PM

Magigi....

The issue was NEVER about his competence or lack thereof...

There was a laid down procedure to measure his performance,which he could have used to defend his record and seek re-appointment....

He and Obaks chose to go round it....

Thats corruption....
mozenrat
#94 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 2:43:00 PM

Magigi....

The issue was NEVER about his competence or lack thereof...

There was a laid down procedure to measure his performance,which he could have used to defend his record and seek re-appointment....

He and Obaks chose to go round it....

Thats corruption....
Mr.Tea
#95 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 3:02:00 PM

I have said this before and I will say it again,Ringera is the object of our wrath for now,but like a bush fire,this wrath will consume everything in its path.Once it has done so,it will come back to consume those who started it. But who cares.We,more often than not,have this misplaced anger which we channel at the closest object to us.

Patience Pays in Guaranteed Checks
Patience Pays In Guaranteed Checks.
kinkos
#96 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:35:00 PM

Guys,

I am not being tribal here,in fact i am from near the lake and i wanted Ring-Era out as early as he failed in his radical surgery.

Meru people have better people if Kibaki is looking to for praise fromNjuri Njoka'.

Let him pick Harun Ndubi (A very smart reformist)

Or even myself.Who will reject a 2.5m offer.Kwenda Lala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We wont pay him a penny

Sogona
bissbarot
#97 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:37:00 PM

....atleast nw kenya cn relax n start thinkin straight...nyc move

biss
Feish
#98 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:23:00 PM

I went home early expecting to see a piece of meat in my sukumawiki,just for my wife to tell me sadly that even after Ringeera resigned we have not gotten a single cent addition to our monetary troubles. But our neighbour who happens to be an MPIG as thrown a big bash to celebrate since he was implicated in illegal mileage claims by KACC.

Hope you guys/ladies have gotten something after the resignation

life is an endless adventure
McReggae
#99 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:57:00 PM

Feish,that is so defeatist an argument I must say!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Feish
#100 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 6:45:00 PM

@Makrege..

depending on the angle at which you look at it..... hope you read an article by kirubi in bdafrica

life is an endless adventure