wazua Sun, Sep 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<23456>
Ringera resigns.
Fundaah
#61 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:34:00 PM

I expect some more sufurias in my kitchen before the end of next month.....

Rules of the game here: Before you post anything think.give facts only..It's a serious blog for serious people....Do not insult your brother....respect one another...Just be good.... It's good to live a honest life....life without guilt.... Jeremiah 17:11 As a partridge that hatches eggs which it has not laid,So is he who makes a fortune,but unjustly; In the midst of his days it will forsake him,And in the end he will be a fool.' From the SK Anti-hate/anti- corruption campaigner..
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
Kamaa
#62 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:36:00 PM

amesalimu amri....

he should have done it long time ago...

just like smokin....

buree kabisa...

When you run so fast to get somewhere,you miss the fun of getting there... Life is not a race,so take it slowly....
When you hear what I say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend
reithi
#63 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:43:00 PM

It was long overdue.

Now Amos Wako should be the next on the list,not to mention putting in place better institutions.

reithi
Chaka
#64 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:47:00 PM

There come a time when the nation is more important than the individual...even according to saitoti
Magigi
#65 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:48:00 PM

...Every body is throwing raw hot shit at Ringera for not having resigned long time ago. When you guys are sober,here are some facts to ponder on:

1. The same people in parliament who are roasting Ringera are the same corrupt guys he should have gone after. ( maize,oil,tourism,etc)

2. As a man who understands the law,he has repeatedly said that needs to have the powers to prosecute. How could he have gone ahead and prosecuted corrupt people when that did not have any basis in law.

3. Many people are bitter that he was earning so much money. Ringera did not set his salary. People should be hanging the board (...and do you know their allowances every time they meet...?

4. After Ringera nothing will change. Moi did leave and things got worse...

5. Today if you go home and find that there is more sukuma (sio was JD) on your plate as result of Ringera's resignation,please let me know or if the price of sugar comes down as a result,I present myself for lynching.

...506 cases have been forwarded to the Artonney General. What has the man done other than spend all the time smiling. The person people should baying for his blood is Amos Wako...
kenyanbeef
#66 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:52:00 PM

...Ksh.150m richer! Sukuma tafuta huyu kabla ipoe.
enigma
#67 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:59:00 PM

@ kenyanbeef,

ringera wont get the 150m...how? simple.-his appointment was deemed illegal..hence the package is nullified also...pole kwake na wake...i will shed no tears though.

top cat
Magigi
#68 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:04:00 PM

KACC mandate; Carry out investigations and make recommedations. According to Ringera 8 ministers,4 mps,11 PSs,65 Directors and CEOs and 96 others have been investigated and recommedations made.

...To me the man has performed so well...

The person to go for is now the Artonney general
half_empty
#69 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:05:00 PM

and the corruption cases (involving MPigs) will also disappear?
leona
#70 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:10:00 PM

Long overdue...What on earth had he been waiting for?

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't..
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
McReggae
#71 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:12:00 PM

Where are the know-it-alls who dismissed parliament then...........now you,MK is not everything in this country,good riddance!!!!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
extrablessed
#72 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:13:00 PM

what did Ringera do to deserve this mob justice? he didnt reappoint himself! He didnt award himself the huge salary! He investigated the corruption cases but Wako locked the files into his locker!

What on earth is this lynching for?

GOD BLESS KENYA! GOD HELP KENYA!

Life is worth living cos God planned it to be so.
Shak
#73 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:13:00 PM

So who's next on obama's list? Ali's gone,now ringera...

smile
And1589
#74 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:17:00 PM

hey @magigi
why the sudden outburst dude? kama ringera ameenda wacha aende,me thinks u read a lot of newspapers. if wako should be required to go ataenda,but until then watch this space.

Becoming number one is easier than remaining number one
akowally
#75 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:20:00 PM

Thank you Ringera,you add to the happiness of this happy end month. Guys give me a LIMAU!!!!!!!!

@ extrablessed

the mob justice stems from what he did not do ... not what he did ... you know sins of commision and omission

If you want anything to work,work it
JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
Kioko_Nesa
#76 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:23:00 PM

If MPigs can force a way out for Ringera,why can't we force them to pay atleast tax or stop them from hiking their saloos

Kioko
Ericks
#77 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:29:00 PM

at extrab

Thats a very good qn for an institution that's meant to uphold integrity,sits at integrity centre and is meant to hammer integrity into kenyans' skulls,,,,,,,,
if the person who runs such an institution lacks the very spinal virtue,it beats the purpose altogether..... it doesnt matter whether he was appointed by the president,the queen,the King or the world.... if u cant do the job then walk the talk and quit gracefully....

Thats good ridance he should be prosecuted and made to return all the cash paid for a job not done at all...... phew..... he is such a dush buck...

Its just me
whatever choice you make in life make sure that you can live with it.
Magigi
#78 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:32:00 PM

Every body is throwing raw shit at Ringera for not having resigned long time ago. When you guys are sober,here are some facts to ponder on:
1. The same people in parliament who are roasting Ringera are the same corrupt guys he should have gone after. ( maize,oil,tourism,etc)

2. As a man who understands the law,he has repeatedly said that needs to have the powers to prosecute. How could he have gone ahead and prosecuted corrupt people when that did not have any basis in law.

3. Many people are bitter that he was earning so much money. Ringera did not set his salary. People should be hanging the board (...and do you know their allowances every time they meet...?

4. After Ringera nothing will change. Moi did leave and things got worse...

5. Today if you go home and find that there is more sukuma (sio wa JD) on your plate as result of Ringera's resignation,please let me know or if the price of sugar comes down as a result,I present myself for lynching.

...506 cases have been forwarded to the Attorney General. What has the man done other than spend all the time smiling. The person people should be baying for his blood is Amos Wako...

McReggae
#79 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:34:00 PM

extrab,

Was Wako not the AG during Githong's time???........

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
wote
#80 Posted : Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:36:00 PM

Isn't this just the greatest news to happen? You can now go to the defective courts and claim damages for a breach of your illigal contract that never was.

wote