wazua Tue, May 14, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Man U Vs Arsenal
TAZ
#21 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 9:47:00 AM

Fletcher didnt tackle Arshavin in the box,it was more of an assault.

'Look at how many deliberate fouls some players get away with. Thats's a bigger problem because it cuts the flow of the game....people pay to see football,not free kicks.' wenger

For the first time this season i heard Man utd fans clearly admiting that the ref was biased. For those who have been wondering how Fergie spent his 80 m from Ronaldo's sale well there's you answer...probably took all the EPL refs for a team building exercise.

life is too short to blend in
McReggae
#22 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 10:07:00 AM

TAZ come on you cant continue whinning bout the ref,

When you need 3 points from a game you go for the 3 points &ndash; it&rsquo;s the result that matters &hellip; guess who is smiling after Saturday ???? Wenger and you guys are still crying in pain,instead of preparing to welcome Adebayor the coming Saturday &hellip;&hellip;&hellip; You also had your smiles after the Celtic game and we warned you,that similar fate awaits you &hellip; so stop whining like the babies you are,stand up and face Man City and Adebayor like men &hellip;&hellip;

.....n dont forget

Fletcher suffered same as you guys in Emirates.......

so it pains when it happens to you?thats what we felt when Fletcher could not participate in the final

arses take it on and move on

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
MADE
#23 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 10:20:00 AM

@ Mc R....Tell dem. Man U has taken the trophy 3 times in a row yet the haters continue whinning about referees.....

I was born intelligent,education ruined me.
Age is transforming me into an Elder;becoz Admin hasn't made me one.
TAZ
#24 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 10:23:00 AM

McReggae,

Nobody is complaining about our performance...for what its worth i think we played very well especially going forward...we even managed to score the equaliser regardless of all of the drama but the ref alikuwa amelishwa mlungula tayari.

life is too short to blend in
Djinn
#25 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 10:28:00 AM

@tot quite an accurate prediction but I noticed a MAJOR typo - you indicated Arsenal 2 and Man U 1 smile

Ever noticed the two related words that come from Arsenal - ARSE and ANAL.

The problem with equality is that we desire that it be with those that have more than us rather that those that have less
McReggae
#26 Posted : Monday, August 31, 2009 10:28:00 AM

Come on TAZ,Wenger clearly said he kicked the bottle in frustrations but did admit that RVP's 'goal' was a clear off-side,yu shud be thinking of Ade next week man!!!

It should also concern you that Arsenal has conceded goals in all the games played thus far!!!!!!

The chief value of money lies in the fact that one lives in a world in which it is overestimated.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".